Austria general

Why do Austrians fall for the ÖVP again? Do they really want to end up like Germany and Vienna like Londonstan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wGQGEOTf4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because our people are retarded, if you haven't noticed. After electing that green kike I've lost all hope for this country.

mehr denn je, vdb

gruss gott my fellow austrians

>> TFW neos, pilz and grüne will fall just below 4% and drop out of parliament
>> TFW ÖVP and FPÖ will have 70% of seats in parlament
>> TFW Van der Bellen dies of cancer
>> TFW Kurz is declared SS Reichsführer
>> TFW We unite with Hungary
>> TFW Czech republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia become autonomous provinces under Austro-Hungarian leadership
>> TFW we remove kebap and wait for western Europe to decline in civil war
>> TFW we free Western Europe and make Europe great again

The green kike was elected by 100000 Turks with illegal Austrian dual citizenship.
By the way have those been arrested and deported or are they voting again for the Nationalrat?

This

It won't take long until elections have lost any meaning
I know plenty of Turks, Jugos etc. voting for VdB

You really should reinstall the monarch. Be a shining example for all of Europe. What has (((democracy))) ever brought you except for territorial losses, degeneracy and corruption.

BUILD THE ZAUN

Damn right do I hate niggers.

user. You are 100% right about everything. I didn't think it was possible for someone as perfect as you to exist.

Austro-Hungarian Empire 2.0 when?

What does Austria think of the 30's anschluss? Based German unification under a great Austrian with your German brothers or a bad thing?

And should Australia reunite with Hungary

>tfw got to enjoy the god-tier Osterreichische comfy before you were overrun by Mudshits

F
;__;7

P.S. Your women tsundere as shit

Not soon enough.

they "fall" for them because people are happy to finally have a supposedly conservative/right wing alternative to the FPÖ

Kurz is more popular with Women than with Men, and more popular with old people than with men.

This is interesting insofar as that these groups tend to vote left leaning parties. With Kurz convincing old people and women, while Strache winning among the younger people (

more vibrant diversity, por favor!

Pilz Y/N

Don't trust FPÖ due to fuckups in the past.

Travelling to Wien soon, where can I find some cute aryan waifus

Trump all but encouraged a resurrection of the Intermarium during his visit to Poland, and Croatia seemed down for it.

Unironically the only thing stopping a greater Central European Reich like Austria-Hungary 2.0 is Austria.

in the end it would have been better staying here than moving to vienna 16. bezirk and having jobs and shit lol

Only few exist in Vienna and you can always see them pushing a niglet around in a stroller, so they probably already have a bull.
Hijab qt is your best bet to get a traditional waifu there.

Flex, Mexikoplatz :^)

you can't

Aesthetic

Do Austrians hate Graz?
Reckon I would hate Graz if I was Austrian.

Too much balkanshits in it. Specially bosniashits.

you burgers fail to understand that animosities between slavs and germanics are still a big thing in europe.

being white and of broader european heritage is enough in the US to feel connected but not here

i just want to leave this country tbqhwy senpai

The Britbong part of Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Perth...) is hopeless, you don't even have guns.
German Australia (Wien, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Graz...) is in bad shape but I still hope we will make it.

ok where can I find the best Aryan whores then

graz, like all bigger cities, have turned into shitholes over the last 20 years.
so: nothing special about graz in that sense

Go where

Sweden

touche

Austria reuniting with Hungary would be like throwing to problems into a pot (3rd world immigrants, poor population with shitty infrastructure) and hoping you get something nice out of it. I guess both Austrians and Hungarians can be nostalgic about it on some rainy day, but luckily that's all.

I personally like the countryside around Graz.
Zotter factory is also hella nice and relaxing.

>Swedish
>Aryan
Pick one m8

>animosities between slavs and germanics
DESU I have always been treated very well by Slavs

Polish are usually very hostile at first when I meet them outside of Austria. But once I tell them I am Austrian rather than German, they become bros, literally all of them. Me, for my part, I like my Slavs.

The only people I have found to hate Austrians are liberals from northern America and Australia. They can't deal with our culture.

Also I fucking KEK'd to this picture at the Zotter factory

styria is magnificent indeed. obviously you can find awesome places in the city as well but I prefer rural environment anyways.

I like you too oniichan ^^

>Zotter factory

That place is amazing. It put me into a food coma twice and almost killed me.

Because the average austrian, just like the average population of every country in the world, is fucking retarded and has no idea why he even votes for the things he does

People have no idea what the fuck is best for them, they just vote for what sounds good and doesn't hurt their wallet

That's why democracy is and always will be a huge failure

Commies get like 20% every election in Graz while in the rest of austria they never even get above 1%

Graz is a strange place

Those curves are 100% haram.

Because Austria is half-slav anyway.

True that.

At the end of the tour you just want to throw up due to all that chocolate.

WIR HATTEN FRÜHER NOCH ECHTE STAATSMÄNNER
EIN EINIG VOLK VON KÄRNTEN BIS NACH SYLT
DOCH HEUTE REGIEREN UNS HIER DIE LETZTEN PENNER

good post

I wish Germany would uncuck and we could reunite with them.
Until that happens you are our best bet, Hungary.

I almost didn't make it out of the building on my own. a couple of weeks later I went back a second time and apparently I didn't learn from my mistakes, because the same thing happened again.

If I go a 3rd time, it won't be any different.

look at that beautiful shape. more beautiful than any woman in the world.

a couple of improvements this time though:
- call it something like Central European Empire
- erase all the useless "nationalities" that just lead to infighting
- make a new Imperial identity for all citizens. I don't care if it's LARPing at first, after a few generations it will become the new normal
- become a European power seperate from Anglo liberalism, German fickleness, Russian incompetency and Southern European indolence
- profit for centuries

>Because Austria is half-slav anyway.
Eastern & Southern Austria is not all Austria

>- erase all the useless "nationalities" that just lead to infighting
Le Hitler face when

I can sense your mixed-heritage background

Those borders were beautiful, why would someone destroy such a beautiful empire?

Perth isn't as bad as the others and it's less their British and more they're our major cities. The couple of German places around the place are nice cause their small so no non whites move there

Slovak user here.

Austria joining Visegrád group when?

They wouldn't let us because we don't fulfull the minimal requirements of chest hair and telling subhuman foreigners off.

In fact it's propably even illegal here to call subhumans subhumans.

We mostly dislike the autistic Germans, not you. We respect(ed) the Germans but they're too arrogant to talk to, you non-autistic Germans are pretty good people from my experience thus far, and this seems to be the view of most Serbs. You're seen as something of an ideal of what a country should look like and we look up to you. There's a lot of asshurt around because of our history but we respect you.

Don't really know how you feel towards us, especially with all the Bosnian and Krajishnik bydlo Serbs around Austria.

Short term problems are nothing you base your political alignment on.

Ein Herz and und eine Seele, ihr wisst wo ihr hingehört.

FPÖ-ÖVP coalition is the most probable outcome as of now, in that order. FPÖ will not have the 35% they already had in polls during the peak of the migration crisis, but will score 25+ for sure. Same for Kurz. Kurz and his cuckedness or more so him trying to change out of it would deserve a thread on his own. Dude went from refugees welcome to identitarian movement slogans within 2 years, its a bit much Fähnchen im Wind (going with the flow for the anglos) for my taste

BUT, what's even better for us is Liste Pilz, means the vote of the left now is split up between 3 parties (4 if you count communists, even more if you count independent lists) meaning that both SPÖ and the Greens will lose guaranteed votes to cucks voting Pilz instead. Greens will fall below 10%, SPÖ will come nowhere near 25

>during the peak of the migration crisis
This is what I don't get? Why do Austrians think the migration "crisis" is over?
All I can see in Vienna is more and more nogs every day. No signs of recovery whatsoever.

>Dude went from refugees welcome to identitarian movement slogans within 2 years, its a bit much Fähnchen im Wind (going with the flow for the anglos) for my taste

its not just that way in your taste, its exaclty what he is

Don't forget 2 million still voted for Hofer and they had to steal it first time

Because they can walk through the Salzburger HBH without dirty smelly shitskins being underfoot with loud (music) and everscreaming brats begging for coin, along with police patrols of five every 20 metres.

I'm from Tyrol and the most subhumans here are either T*rks or S*rbs.

Maybe I should go Salzburg. Would be nice to not be the only white person on the subway cabin for a change.

>Don't forget 2 million still voted for Hofer and they had to steal it first time

never forget 24.4.16, when a few hundred thousand liberal austrian shat bricks simultaneously

>I hate what the government has been doing but I can't give the FPÖ any power since they are too dangerous. So, I will vote a Party that has been in power for decades, because one of their young, but high-ranking guys recently started to talk like he is in the FPÖ without really being in the FPÖ, therefore allowing me to feel safe at the polling station.
t. most austrians

kruzefix, forgot pic

I hope this time Austria takes us over and leads us to a glorious future.

t. BRD-Insasse

can't wait till we rekt it again

Or going to Hofer and not feel like I were teleported inmids a bazaar, with fat Turk mommas being orbited by 5-10 little Mouhammads (all male) going "gülülülülhlül" (omg, why can't children speak German when they start school, it's such a mystery!).

Salzburgs Mainstation is full with refugees and police, it has completely transformed. I don't know what you are talking about

>Lugner
I think people voted for him out of spite or as protest against the other possibilities.

plz don't desu

>Fähnchen im Wind
no shit

Everyone predicted that though.

there is not much hatred on a personal level as far as I know. Immigrants from slavic countries are less of an issue than from muzzies obviously but that doesn't mean it's appreciated.

I think back to the late autumn of 2014 and the situation was as you describe it, but it seemed normal again on march/april 2016 when I was there last time, dont know the current state.

THIS
check out Floridsdorf and Reumannplatz too

Check again. You got rekt and only won because you got carried by Allies and US. Russia even lost and had bolsvieshik revolution because of you
youtube.com/watch?v=-wGQGEOTf4E

In the grand scheme of things Slavs carry subhumanity into the country (like robberies, mass rapes, child prostitution) but not as bad as muzzies.
They should be carefully screened before being let it, but then they can be bros.

Most einheimische I know dont differentiate between balkans, slovaks and hungarians as far as work force, and maybe even respect them for that on some level. They realize turks and other sandniggers are only there to breed and collect gibs.

In a perfect world.....

Best empire to grace this earth
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

RICHTIG

I'm there pretty often recently, and it has "permanently" changed. Especially at night, you can see how the europeans (austrians and western tourists) form little groups around a lightsource when waiting for their train or bus.

That anthem is so fucking beautiful it surpasses every other anthem in the world

I think they are scared of "muh extremism"

It's so sad that this is the future "we" chose. But most people don't seem to get that politics actually do matter.
>lol I'm voting VdB because he's so cool and liberal

There is an Austrian girl I met at uni. Total qt, huge franceboo, slightly more autistic than me and the first Germanic girl I've ever met that wasn't a total cunt. She was relatively apolitical leaning on conservative when I met her, but living in Paris seems to be redpilling her at mach speed. We've been seeing each other every few days since the start of the holidays. Expos, films, that kind of thing. Going great so far, even if we didn't go further than like holding hands and a kiss when I bring her home.

Don't know if she's representative of Austrian women in general, but if she is then you guys are very lucky. So thanks for sending her here anyway.

Personally the last time we had ÖVP-FPÖ left a bad taste in my mouth (Eurofighter debacle, corruption)

Don't really know who to vote anymore

lol no faggot, not even close

hey pedro you would be fucked in this empire really hard so stop your slimy asscrawling and move on

>(Eurofighter debacle, corruption)
those things are honestly memes compared to our problems now

cinema tickets