Its seems muslim genociding europeans is just becoming normal...

Its seems muslim genociding europeans is just becoming normal. Now pol or b dont even rage about new terroract in germany hamburg. WTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/28/one-dead-several-injured-knife-attack-hamburg-supermarket/
youtube.com/watch?v=GH9C_27kL1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wuz lone wolves and sheeeit!

Is there a question coming or are we just stating obvious things OP?

Who cares what happens to Germany?

What happened now? I havn't seen anything in the news today

>1 dead

Not even a happening. More people die every hour in Chicago and Detroit every hour due to shootings and Sup Forums never rages about that either. The only reason a stabbing in Europe is huge news in the first place is because this type of violence is very rare.

you know what to do

Why would Sweden report negatively about their people?

It gets boring after too many times, nobody gives a fuck anymore

People don't die, niggers die

It is normal. At least these attacks can remind ordinary people what islam is good for. These attacks will never stop. This is new face of Europe. If people are not able to defend themself in their own countries, we deserve to disappear from history.

I was under the impression black on white violence was a huge thing but okay.

More whites a killed in the USA by niggers every week than Europeans getting killed by muslims in a year.

It's not really, mostly just niggers killing other niggers. Would you be sad if a crocodile killed a deer? Animals fight each other all the time it's nature

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/28/one-dead-several-injured-knife-attack-hamburg-supermarket/

Because there's 100,000,000 more whites in American than in Germany country, of course more whites die

hamburg is literally the nest of far leftist germans, who gives a shit

underrated

probably true, but i'm still gonna need a source on that

checked

This isn't entertainment and morons that don't give a fuck anymore aren't exempt from dying in an attack. This attitude is pure cancer, degenerate faggots thinking everything is a joke.

lol

Sweden doesn't deserve to exist

The First Amendment is invaluable. Americans don't understand how good they have it.

Here is a direct quote from the head of Halal Certification in Australia - This board, this individual and his comments have been CELEBRATED by our mainstream liberal press and "civic nationalists". People complaining about it are being called "bigoted" and apparently publically voicing your resistance to it means you "have called yourself out as a bigot".

>“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed, Australian women need us to fertilise them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,”

>“If the country is left to the bigots the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go chose [sic] a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can’t afford it, commit suicide it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.”

>“It will [sic] mandatory for all women to wear hijab or burka if they prefer, bikinis will be displayed in Museums but not on nubile bodies anymore,” he wrote.
>“When that happens everything in Australia will be Halal certified. Bigots and pigs will be declared Haram and must not be approached or touched, they can live together in reserves. There will be a Halal butcher on every corner, all other butchers will be offered to convert to Halal or given [sic] a passage back to where their ancestors came from.
>“Mr Dutton will be exiled on Manus Island never to set foot in Australia again. Mosques will be everywhere, and the religious police will make sure all businesses are closed at the time of prayers. The call to prayer will be announced from loud speakers at dawn everyday to make sure the lazy good for nothing dole bludgers can start looking for jobs early.

Reminder that the terrorist was stopped by other muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=GH9C_27kL1I

Part and parcel. Europeans voted these fuckers in. What are you asking for exactly? Sympathy? I sympathize with the children of Europeans, but why did the "adults" become so brainwashed that they allowed it to happen. Why do they continue to vote for it? How much of a demolition must your countries take before you say "FUCK THIS!"

the NEET is the most privileged citizen. he doesn't have a license, business or job a SJW can attack when the NEET says something unpopular.

but in the end no one listens to him because he's a fucking NEET. and the cycle continues

the US just has more sophisticated tyranny than elsewhere

but it's true, the 1st amendment is basically all we have left.

Why should we care when the Germans dont?

>Reminder that the terrorist was stopped by other muslims

workplace violence

>the business has to close for 5 minutes for prayers
That's how Muslims pray, I did security for a mosque once and watched them pray they just move their arms up and down and chant allahu akbar and some other stuff, then bow down, they do this for about 5 minutes and leave.

Yes we do, you hear the arrogance, luck, and pride every time you speak to us.

>logical falacia
not all non germans are muslims

I wish I had free speech, if we ever become a republic there would be no reason for me to live in Canada anymore and I'll be moving to America, the first thing I'll do when I get my citizenship is register republican, buy a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun to celebrate and carry my gun with me everywhere I go.

>Allowed

You know they have no say right? You know it's your government and private banking insitutions that control this right?

These are not legal immigrants. They are literally criminals swarming illegally across borders, with the full finance of U.S. corporations and donors, and when people try to utilize U.S. systems to fight back, the U.S. shuts them down.

>Vote

Germans voted to remove this sub-human filth from their homelands, and YOU bombed the fuck out of them and supported fucking commies to help stop it from happening.

You're hilariously trying to draw some sort of distinction that doesn't exist - EXACTLY the same shit is happening in your country at a GREATER rate, and you continue to vote for it.

>it's all America's fault everything is America's fault
Found the shitskin

Here's the truth about why Europe is being taken over

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up

It's not America's fault.

We all know whose fault it is.

And we all know they have full control of the U.S. and that the full force of U.S. might is brought to bear on anyone who steps out of line.

>Found the shitskin

Yeah, it's the "shitskin" who complains about a nation obsessed with shitskins forcibly flooding the rest of the world with their pet shitskins.

Sure thing, Chaim.

>Now pol or b dont even rage about new terroract in germany hamburg. WTF.
That is all apart of the (((plan))).

The more people are not longer upset by the sight of 3rd world Muslim savages killing Europeans the more the (((EU))) can pump these savages into Europe.

Also, the more these savages kill the easier it will be to start a civil war.

Just as stupid as "muslim heroes save victims of fire in apartment building!!!". Sure, if it happens in a neighborhood where most of the people are black/arab muslims, and the burning tower is home to black/arab muslims as well, then chances are pretty high that the ones helping/calling rescue forces are the black/arab muslims, too.

Barmbek, huh? I bet our Knife-swinging "Asian" with "unknown motives" (at first) had a hard time finding someone that didn't look Arab there. Of course it would be muslims stopping the Attacker if there are mostly muslims living there.

>>“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed,

they told the same lie to europeans

They wash their feet in public washrooms, I don't know about their asshole though it's disgusting.

Well, the muzzies won't stop any soon and it's not like the people over here would retaliate

Only Germans.

Germans don't even care otherwise they'd stop it it's illegal to stop it there