No memes please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

IM GOING TO START KILLING SOON

THIS HAS TO STOP

They need to make everything diverse, there you go

>featuring the worse saber

We were Monarchs and stuff...

WE WUZ ANGLISH

They actually believe they are doing good in the world by blatantly challenging cultural perceptions of race, namely they want to provoke people so they can have a "conversation" about how race doesn't matter. All it's done is just made people mad and encourage white people to take up identity politics themselves.

Kangz gonna kangz.
Give them back Cush and that mudcastle in Mali and whatnot.

its funny niggers will steal literally anything

im sure it will be a blockbuster

op stringing another winner i guess
imdb.com/title/tt1972591/mediaviewer/rm1709520384

>Whities so guilt ridden they erase themselves from history and give the accomplishments of their fathers to retarded monkeys

What a fucking tragedy.

Now that I think about it, I really hope that the witcher show on HBO wont have any niggers

>(((Bruce Berman)))
>(((David Dobkin)))
>(((Akiva Goldsman)))
>(((Steven Mnuchin)))

>tfw you will never have a large black man rail your ass but are completely straight and now feel really weird typing out this sentence on the internet but have run out of degenerate places to go with your jokes

It's the greatest jew scam of all times. They really are the chosen people... of the synagogue of Satan.

netflix*

>reddit

>(((Steven Mnuchin)))

Time to get Steve impeached.
We made a mistake to trust the Jew.

Leftists are currently engaging in a massive, self congratulatory circle jerk on twitter after "proving" (by simply hurling walls and walls of insults, sans actual evidence) that Ancient Roman Britain was actually run by Sub-Saharan Blacks.

>mfw the actual depth of african myth, lore, and real history is immense
>hollywood is managed by incompetent jews who think the key to integrating minorities into the American mainstream is ham-fisted character flips of classically white stories
>hollywood doesn't realize that adding one black character only makes the audience notice how little he belongs

Its on netflix, so there will be niggers.

oh wow it is actually that guy. what a sneaky fucking kike!

from centrist perspective, what prove do we have that they were white?

oh okay rip gerwalt

Jew objective is to replace whites with niggers, not to stage some phony historical reenactment. Jews are oriental desert savages, they have no interest in brainy white people stuff like history.

I have no idea.
Caesar didn't even touch the English islands until the last ten years of his life. The concept of a black man walking through Europe on a beeline to England is something out of a Montey Python skit.

reactionaries against the current climate

their skeletons and dna and art?

to mock us and our heritage

everyone knows the first inhabitants of poland were actually sub saharan africans and the new netflix series will surely reflect this historical truth

nice, no suprise there,was just curious

Especially when it comes to things like the history of a certain Roman territory on the West coast of the Arabian Peninsula.
My favorite jew-thing is when Zionists justify losing their promise land three times then having the right to it hundreds of years later.

>oriental
>not in the orient

Anime name?

no it's not
at least not in europe

BBC has a documentary about the 1st nigger in england, a slave brought back from crusades circa 1200-1400

>le cuck
>le reddit
>le shill
>le shareblue

yea... no

>Kalergi Plan
>The entire purpose of the EU is to genocide europeans

They want everyone else to be a rootless itinerant so they don't feel inadequate in their own lack of belonging.

>Why do they do this?

I keep telling you... (((They))) are trying to use social engineering to weaponize black people.

Boku no hero academia

I can't get mad about this, this is too funny

>WE WAZ KANG ARTHUR N SHIEEET

you cant get mad about this because its normal to you

I used to think its bad that we're irrelevant. We have some pretty interesting history, but Hollywood never makes a movie about us.
But I've realized that this is a good thing. Thank God some retarded LA kike won't defile our history with nigger actors and make us looks like some sort of roach-killing bloodthirsty genocidal bastards.
Enjoy the fame, Westerners.

This has to be a meme, r-right?

(OP)
Its not schlomo, also nice job on killing that terrorist yesterday

nope

why.jpg

Isn't this pretty normal to you too? you might not have as much US media as we do here in Canada, but still.

Niggers like to steal. Sometimes they steal bikes. Sometimes they steal history.

Also we wuz kangz.

It's their attempt to rewrite history so it can fit with their bullshit "Britannia was always diverse" narrative.

not really, I dont see niggers everyday when im watching tv, when Im out in the city

>5 years from now

Hey guys it turns out africans actually created all western civilisations and were the original inhabitants of Europe before whitey came and stole everything and banished the blacks to africa

>King Arthur? Black
>Odin? Black
>Robin Hood? Black
>Shakespeare? Black
>Hercules? Black
>Ceasar? Black
>Beethoven? Black
>Cowboys? Black
>George Washington? Black
>Your Parents? Black
>You? WHITE RACIST USURPER

What's more, they are selling this bs to China.

And, of course, the idiots (people that had their minds destroyed by muh modernism) bite the bait, even if it's absolutely ridiculous like this one.

dont forget socrates and plato you fucking racist

But who's going to protect them when we're gone?

Be updated on this. If you think twink Dixiebois are racist af, wait til you meet a Slantfu. WE WUZ ARTHUR will shit on the bed in Chinknation

>TFW Vesemir is a nigger

I would wager my guitar collection that no nigger has worn a suit of armor..ever

youtu.be/miQ1IudBL48

>Dandelion will be the only white character

>tfw triss is a black transgender

Nigger stupidity should do the trick.

Picture of King Arthur year 570 AD (colorized)

Geralt will be a somali muslim with an afro.

ONLY-HATE-AND-MURDER-NOW
>fucking kikes with their pet niggers, i swear

More like a blackbuster.

>netflix
>not blacked
user..

Yo Merlin ! crank that shit ma nigga !
Gunna go out in da Hood n waste sum mofos wid ma Excalibur

kek

*We wuz Anglisc

Ftfy

WE

WUZ

The Orient also consists of the middle East traditionally.

The Orient = the near East, the middle East and the far East.

It was basically anything that wasn't subsaharan Africa and wasn't Christian Europe

European humans breed with neanderthals 50K-100K years ago....why wouldn't the Kangs have neanderthal dna if they were ruling European sheit?

It is Fate series. First is Fate/Stay Night, then alternate route Fate/UBW (Unlimitet Blade Works). There is a prequel, called Fate/Zero, and some spinoffs like Fate/Kaleid and Fate/Apocrypha. F/SN is technically first you should watch but was pretty meh, as anime adaptation (franchize started as eroge visual novel). Zero and UBW are much more interesting. Overall i recommend watching all of them, i like it a lot (tho i should have skipped Kaleid, other than last two episodes was pure cringe for me).

Historical records, DNA.

The complete absence of anything demonstrating they were black.

...and if it is argued that the Kangs breed with neanderthals in Europe, but the Kangs went back down to Africa, why didnt the Africans ever build advanced civilizations like euros and Asians with more neaderthal dna?

Checkmate

>We need to stop reproducing
>Even one child per European couple is too much for the environment to bear

>We must import tens of millions of niggers though

Makes perfect sense.

And an albino. Good Lord, just finish me already.

>implying niggers go make Africa great
What's the problem sir?

Mordred a best

It isn't a knight of the round table right? It's a secondary character right?

>franchize started as eroge visual novel
Anime is proof that you can still make degenerate nonsense without the help of the Jews.

Is the actors name Kingarthur Wuzanigger?

Because pushing the RACIST button on a lot of whites yields money due to government schools pretexting massive amounts of white guilt into white children.

It's going to backfire and it's going to backfire hard. Death to nigger and jews.

>franchize started as eroge visual novel
>Nowhere to be seen in the anime versions, which are overall much, much more popular
Relly maeks u fink

They took the eroge part in later releases of the VN and the franchise has little to do with that anymore.
Have a Detroit Emiya in return.

Instead of projecting weapons he steals them.

He also uses guns instead of swords.

Gilgamesh was butthurt over copying his weapons. Imagine his reaction when some nigger just steals all his treasures and spend it on crack.

Why did they made bedivere a fucking nigger?

All white women are getting BLACKED

I know right?
Lancelot fits much better as a nigger.