Based Albos

Show your respect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aRPC9G5M7c8
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtu.be/JQwVQoC3mxE
archive.is/hrSCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I visited albania this summer and Sup Forums fucking lied to me, it's a really beautiful country with friendly people

Hello Albanian diaspora

Hottest grills

Your entire nation could be wiped out tomorrow and nobody on this blue earth's past,present or future would give a single, flying, air-to-ground, FUCK.

Albanians are the worst criminals of them all and literally the roaches of Europe.

A country of subhuman muslims who should be exterminated.

Roll guys.

Also, rolling for Gjysh

Turkish muslim rape babies.
ALBANIA BELONG TO SERB!
youtu.be/aRPC9G5M7c8

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
>albanian anthem

Serb roaches

hey you're the one from the last thread that didn't even dare to post his flag, well at least i know that you are an analbanian. :^)

youtu.be/JQwVQoC3mxE

>based albanian music

>These are the hottest grills in Albania

smelly, ugly, subhuman lowlifes and thieves.

haha its me

mario

>Greece couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Albania in a week
TOP KEK ALBANIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Greeks are ITCHING for a war with Albania. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Albanian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the oliveniggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Albanian pig shit they see. When Greece's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

I was just in Kosova, Prizren. Haven't been in 8 years and it really exceeded my expectations. The people are nice and friendly, the 'cities' are packed with lots to do and see, the Women there shit on these Australian chicks in terms of looks, personality and traditional values. But then again cant forget I was there on holiday and didn't work a single day.

>Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.
you sure?

>gets cucked
>bows down to his new master and licks his boots
archive.is/hrSCM
Yes,i'm pretty sure he won't give a fuck.

he tore it down because it's hillary, not because of analbanians.

They tored it down themselves and then begged Trump for gibs.

>they tore it down to pleasure their new american overlords
wew fucking lad they can't be fucking serious

this is what they look like a few years later