Defend Europe - C Star

[BREAKING] Crew is now on board ! #DefendEurope mission begins !

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:10

twitter.com/DefendEuropeID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClcT4HrEpbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZImIXBngFpE
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
pastelink.net/6z3t
archive.is/7TGfO
archive.is/gEdzu
archive.is/wikUE
archive.is/nEjKK
archive.is/FOLOw
ufile.io/sgspu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They seeme to have brought the crew in by ship to avoid any more port troubles due to NGO lies.

won't you get arrested for reporting this hans?

Ruptly stream of the rapefugee cheerleaders:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClcT4HrEpbM

Initially german media didn't pay a lot of attention to them, then they blindly repeated the NGO lies to discredit them. Now they can't really ignore them anymore.

FUCK OFF SAELLNER

I will report him

very original bait

Antifas on suicide watch
Antifa, if you're reading I hope your next shoot of heroine is the last

youtube.com/watch?v=ZImIXBngFpE
This is how they portray this vessel

What's the point if white birth rate is below replacement? (2.14).
People may shill for Lauren but the fact she doesn't have two white children is part of the problem.
No amount of 'you are a d&c kike shill' ad hominem will ever refute this fact.
Women like Lauren are the problem, as long as we are below 2.14 we lose.
The only optimal solutions involve getting to and past the replacement rate. We have the capacity to figure out why it's so low (and already know(COUGH WOMENS 'RIGHTS' (Privileges really))).

>muh armed ukrainian mercenaries
nothing illegal found in suez

>muh people smuggling
false accusers arrested and captain set free

What will be the next NGO lie?

What would happen with below replacement birthrate in a shitskin free environment? Exactly.

They'll still outbreed us even if our cunts had more kids. Shitskins have like 20 kids for welfare benefits. No sane white person would have that many kids today. Unless you were a billionaire it would be hell for you finances.

The only solution is the final solution.

Most of these "boat people" literally sail for a few hundred meters and get picked up by lefties - it's a joke

>The only solution is the final solution.
First step is stopping the influx. Second step is removal.

This talking point is so fucking retarded. What does it matter if she has them right now rather than in 5 years time?

METAPOLITICS

What I would give for a PT-boat or some shit to torpedo those shitstains and the leftist traitors helping them

Why don't we build some of those Japanese midget subs and fuck those refugees up? Can't be too hard with modern technology.

The welfare state and foreign aid are also part of the problem, getting rid of the negroes first won't ever be the /final/ solution retard.

To really reverse course we have to create a change in the cultural sphere. With your approach we would get a cultural change in the wrong direction.

Read Alain de Benoist.

>to save migrants

And that's why we need radical buddhist white self-hatred squads. The only thing saving these shitskins from the suffering that is existence is being returned to nirvana.

Jawohl, Herr KaLeu!

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

> nearest NON-European port

The welfare isn't going away now that the shitskins are here to vote for more of it. Leftists want more shitskins because they give leftists more power. Compare the white american vote map to the shitskin vote map in picrelated.
Democracy was a mistake. We'd literally be Brazil by now if it wasn't for the electoral college.

Perhaps she can pull it off, doesn't change the fact we are at this point in the first place.
No reason women in their 20's can't raise children with a working husband while doing part time, even piecework from home. Children grow as well and become more independent, if someone like even Lauren herself and 'Save Europa' went to do fulltime work with children now slightly older, perhaps preteen they would still be fine despite having fulltime obligations and children. Do you not think it is reasonable?
Lauren could do it in five years but her political career turned activism is just blasting off and she may be in this for the long run, with better planning done for her and her childrens future she could have already been starting off her political career with a few children a couple years away from being independent enough.
Even womens education is a meme that hurts everyone.

RIGHTEOUS TRIPS

ALL HAIL THE C-STAR CREW

So they got rid of the pooinloos?

>Democracy was a mistake.
Exactly.

You tell me /fascism/ intellectual.

Martin Sellner (Identitarian) tweeted that the false accusers will be in prison for 86 days and then will get deported.

Do you have 2.14 children?
If not, shut your fucking LARPing mouth!

I'm not kidding guys but I really just can't find the right person and i'm into /cm/ you know, so what if I really can't find the right guy ?
and It's not even just my geographic proximity or anything like that.
They are all gay soooo...

nice try

To be fair /cm/ isn't gay if it's not sexual and who said it had to be gay? You don't have to let a /cm/ bitch fuck YOU.
Blow and stuff is clearly THEIR service for you though.

Fugees will torch their ship within the minute they realize they wont take to itally

How do we answer the Lauren Southern question?

Less children means less strain on our resources. Why do people want more in this continent anyway, we're too many as it is?

Because someone needs to take care of spoiled boomers

You think they'll be allowed to operate if they leave people to die with this much media attention? Frog-posters really are the worst.

Oh vey goyim, but then the value of property and resources will decrease.
This would literally be anadda shoa.

Yes, when people go extinct due to internal and external pressures it stands to reason that group will then require less resources from their environment.

They can take care of themselves.

The eternal growth strategy of economic development is so fucking retarded I don't believe actual adults thought it up. Whenever I hear about it, I roll my eyes. We can only have eternal growth if we have eternal land and resources, it's not physically possible. If so many white business-owners believe in it, maybe we're not so smart after all.

>go extinct

You actually believe this shit instead of that it will stabilize at a much lower and sustainable level?

Gas the boomers, age war now!

>having children in the 21st century

Set them up the bomb.

Yes we know the Jews dun it and definitely aren't fairly represented in business. De jooos.
Well user desu, we can always try glassing Africa, closing borders, executing the elderly, one child - two child rotational policy as needed.

>All this media coverage
>"Why don't they just kill the migrants guise"
You're a special kind of stupid. Or a shitskin.

This sucks since there's no coverage of this mission itself. Or is there someone on board that's gonna do updates or anything ? Why the fuck are Lauren and Pettibone even there if they aren't on the ship.

Jamal will get you, if not this century then the next.
How can whitey even compete? (Against 8.0 African replacement).

But no, i'm not a nihilist and
Quality is greater than Quantity.

You can't really stop being outbred in your own countries don't forget that, even if you slow down, why will Jamalia in your neighbourHOOD?

They were going to be initially but it was deemed too dangerous, they won't take any females on board.

I hate this meme more than anything out there why can't we have a lower population we dont have enough jobs there's more automation coming and there's too many people on earth its overcrowded and thats coming from a Canadian if I was in a high pop density country I'd freak thee fuck out we survived for thousands of years with a lower pop then now so we'll be fine

Having women on board brings bad luck. And they might have to pick up retards in the sea too. A horde of nignogs + attractive women on board = a very bad idea.

This, boomers had 50 good years. Instead of putting them in old folk homes, lets give them the choice to off themselves or be offed. They have no right to live or expect anyone to help them.

>Filtered

I think they have satellite Internet on board. A german guy that previousy stated he will be reporting from the mission tweeted "We are on board".

Defend europe, summary:
pastelink.net/6z3t

BUT--France's reaction has been to pick up invaders directly from Libya.

There is nothing accidental about the "refugee" invasion.

They are not refugees.

>pastelink.net/6z3t
looks like an OP
Why isn't this OP
I hereby declare OP is a faggot

>hy can't we have a lower population we dont have enough jobs there's more automation coming and there's too many people on earth its overcrowded

This is a #WhiteGenocide program.

Wake up.

>t. Stem Major with no other plans.
Didn't know glassing Africa and removing old people pension funds and other forms of welfare was this unpopular.

They are illegals. There is no law, not even case law (where this doesn't matter on the continent) that would regularize them. And no, not even the German parliament is leftwing enough to vote such a law.

Filtered for 1/10 bait and meme flag

Or wait till we can upload into robot bodies. Problem solved.

We have plenty of Jamals and Muktedirs in my hometown. It hasn't imploded yet, but that's because we don't take in too many and trigger white flight.

>Soros strikes again

>They are illegals. There is no law,

Try stopping and you will find out that laws only apply to Whites.

PeterSweden (twitter handle) was forced to stop filming their arrival in Italy and was had to destroy his film or face arrest.

like I say--no rules for brown people.

laws apply to Whites only.

archive.is/7TGfO

You retarded fuck, we won't solve unemployment by getting more people.

Not just Soros.
Pasha is part of several roach near traitor groups, and fyi, on roach cyprus, nothing happens without the O.K from ankara. It looks like king roach himself is breaking the refugee contract with Europe. And if this is the case, it would be reason enough for a full scale war with Turkey. I hope the frogs are ready to bring the nuclear holocaust over the near and middle east.

Just filter that meme flag

Hahhaha
GET REKT BANGLA GOBLINS
Enjoy an amazing stay in turkish/cypriot jail

Turks fucking up Europe is not news.

the first we must kill are the traitors.
t. an Italian

>Avaaz
>Ricken Patel (born January 8, 1977) is the Canadian/British [1] founding President and Executive Director of Avaaz
>Patel was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, to a Kenyan-born Gujarati father and an English mother with Jewish heritage.

What a strange cohencidence!

What lies in particular?

Yes, because they are doing it in a legal frame. But if Ankara could be linked to helping with any kind of resources or just facilitating the human trafficking of Non Syrians into the EU, this would be a breach of contract. And regarding the roach hate in Europe, especially Germany, Eastern Europe and also Austria, (mixed with the upcoming elections) The cucked parliaments would be forced to end every relation with Turkey, which includes kicking them out of NATO or leaving NATO for an EU army.

If NGOs can be linked with Ankara, it could be a WWIII and muslim genocide vector

Thanks, feel a lot better.

That failed coup last year being so incompetently carried out really grinds the old gears.

see:

>Want Transhumanism
But m-my brain preservation and man machine interface problems.
Yes. Make Sup Forums a safespace because the flaggots are testing the limits again. How dare they think.

>33
Checked
I still go with staged. King Roach was cooperating with the Yid to secure his power and create a smoke screen for Soros and his acolytes preparing the speedboat rides for Niggers to Lybia.

Any information regarding regular NGO (near) boat trips from Turkey to Lybia?

FFS, you are implying that Frog government is shipping illegal Niggers to France with the goal to make them citizens, when their is already a perfect EU financed way to bring them to French. Redeem yourself and get that meme flag off your posts

doc related
/files.
fm/
u/
35e4466p

>archive.is/gEdzu

>People may shill for Lauren but the fact she doesn't have two white children is part of the problem.
>No amount of 'you are a d&c kike shill' ad hominem will ever refute this fact.

THIS x1000

We need to kill all the muslims and populate their land with our own people, so we do need (much) more kids.

Kill all welfare in Europe and the rats start jumping ship

>upload into robot bodies
And then what? "Live" forever with no further goal? That is worse than death.

>archive.is/wikUE
mig europe and its partners
>archive.is/nEjKK
Roach partner NGO

>How dare they think.

The term "think" being used too loosely in these parts.

Christians think that's going to be paradise anyway, so...

Lauren is a fuckin martyr, you dope.

Her work is infinitely more productive than whatever amount of children she can push out of her coal burning vag.

Who said that? Most of them come across the water or are shuttled in big groups by train and then left hanging on the street where they'll endup moved into camps to be processed bit by bit.
Rude, half of everything I do is shitposting, I held it in mostly for the first couple.
Transhumanism I would like but we can't really beep boop the problems with it away it'll take time.

>IHH
Government Backed Roach NGO involved in weapon smuggeling and human trafficking
>archive.is/FOLOw

>ufile.io/sgspu
Pdf source

>Any information regarding regular NGO (near) boat trips from Turkey to Lybia?

No idea, only ever heard of Islamists driving migrants from Denmark to Sweden across the Oresund Bridge.

> left hanging on the street
You seem to mistake France for Italy or Greece South Austria. They are being bussed directly to the wild KZs by Red Cross, Caritas and other tax leeches, where they are registered to get the gibs to house them.

If they stay doesn't matter in the end, as no one controls how many Niggers are housed in those KZs
>t.former KZ guard

your knight isn't white enough sir