I hope Italy will leave EU soon. The other EU countries abandoned us to the immigrants problem...

I hope Italy will leave EU soon. The other EU countries abandoned us to the immigrants problem. We literally can't resist we are invaded

>I hope Italy will leave EU soon
I can't let you do this, Mario.

I cannot understand why, for the love of God, do you not shut your ports to these goddamn "charity" boats that are literally picking the immigrants up in Libya and giving them a free illegal ride to Europe with no resistance at all?

EU, EU law and stupid illogical paths signed by our stupid and corrupt politicians force us to do that. Also, we don't like to leave people die on our coast.
But the other countries does what they want. They don't help us. Only us respect the paths. We are alone

I forgot to say that we are arresting the ONG that help the human traders. But it not resolve the problem.

when will you start purging them tho

>not wanting free doctors, engineers and rocket scientists

Send them where? They have no documents

90% of immigrants that come in our country don't have instruction. The Syrian that "good" Germany let go in her country had instruction. And for high specialized doctors your frontiers is ever open, right germany?

dump them in libya, somalia, or some other non-country.

Things could change after the elections next year but i'm afraid it could be too late.
it's like Gentiloni knows next election will put a stop to PD actions so in the remaining months is gonna give his asshole away as much as he can to import as much refugee as possible

He didnt say send he said purge

>we are arresting
we arent doing shit
they are under investigation and those things in italy can take years
i did not read anyone arrested and we all know even if they are arrested they will be let out in 3 days.
italy is fucked until italians do not start to violently killing the people working for and profiting from ONGs
you all know where they are and they are easy targets, get to work and pull a charlie hebdo on a couple of ongs, and watch them flee in horror

not really all the countries bordering italy are starting to close the borders

Italy has it easiest. Migrants just pass thro, none of the immigrants will settle or be Italian citizens. Italy is like '' Hey countries up north, handle your self''

We tried that with Gheddafi. But, you know, the war that France have caused in that country stops any agreement. Also, Gheddafi have constructed several camp that was like german camp in WWII. We don't like killing people, also indirectly.

This so fucked up it's unbelievable. They should have towed every single boat back to Africa 5 years ago and no one would be coming today.

I can't believe how paralyzed European politicians are.

>We don't like killing people
speak for yourself, these are sandniggers, not people

I grew up in NY. This is where the term melting pot comes from. I know your pain friend.

I see you are having kebab problems, the last busses you sent us are already breaking down, we can help solve all your kebab problems for a new batch of busses

Grab a fking gun, Baggio

Maybe u can do something ur great grandpa couldnt do in the 40s

Kill some niggers

Send them on to Germany

>invented the Mafia
>can't solve the NGO problem

Do it Italy. Your economy also suffers due to you being tied into a currency that doesn't benefit your economy.

The mafia are profiting from smuggling nogs

when they start demanding rights and stop working the mafia crops that will change rapidly

Why would you wish for such a thing? These poor immigrants are like us and just wish to work for their happiness.

Racist cunts. Do something meaningful with your life rather than hate on some poor people just cause their skin is a different color.

if you are being invaded just use your military you cucks

>Also, we don't like to leave people die on our coast.

Surely these people are criminals traveling without the correct papers?

If you had balls you could refuse to let the boats in

Fuck off nigglet

Thank you. What the majority posters here don't understand is that Italians don't want kill people, don't want to build camp. We want help immigrants, but not alone. NOT alone.

Just jump on the koopa troopas heads Mario

The Mafia was created in the South after Garibaldi payed loca bullies to do his dirty deeds to corrupt the people and rebel agaisnt the royal family of the South. The French-wanna-be (((Savoia))) are responsible for the rse of Mafia.
Mussolini almost destroyed it, and then Americans helped it (involuntarely at times, on purpose at times) rise again during their campain in Italy.

Thats why tons of italian Mafiosis are doing human trafficking and shipping them from the libyan coast to Italy

*tunisian coast*

Believe me, where they go they leave a trail of devasttion.

Lmfao.

>The other EU countries abandoned us to the immigrants problem.
Oh fuck off.

As a former new yorker, please listen. You are much better off not having them at all. They are nothing but a drain and a burden.

Maybe you fucking spaghetti benders shouldn't turn traitor in every war. Have fun reaping what your grandparents have sown.

Many immigrants just "disappear" and end up in the Mafia owned fields working like slaves for them.

This.

Italy didn't have the balls to speak up about Gadaffi and now doesn't have the balls to do anything about the boats. You could have occupied a part of the Libyan coast and set up a "humanitarian refugee zone" (like Macron is planning now) and no one would have really done anything. Sure you would have gotten complaints but no actual sanctions.

And if you didn't want to deal with northern Africa you shouldn't have put your country there.

>We literally can't resist we are invaded

I'd feel sorry for you, but two years ago you didn't mind letting them invade here. You believed they're not your problem anymore as long as they reach Germany. Fate is a cruel mistress. Not my problem as long as they don't reach Germany.

This. Fucking karma, I would say. You wanted to fuck us over again.

Good luck fratello.
You guys are still sane, get out of this mess as soon as you can.

brah the shitskins are literally being taxied to italy your country is fucked.
i mean you live there right do you live in a rural area urban? how is the demographic shift?

NGOs are bringing to italy the worst of africa and the middle east

The population of Italy is rapidly deceasing, you NEED these immigrants to help raise the birth rate

speak for yourself fucking cuck...you have to lurk more

this desu white italians are going extinct it's time to replace them with brown

Fuck up you kraut cunts, it's completely different because your chief cunt merkel invited them in the first place so YOU do deserve them whilst Italy was suffering second hand to a problem your dickhole nation caused.

Criminal NGOs refuse this simple and very reasonable code of conduct, because it would stop them from coordinating with the smugglers and human traffickers, and forbid them from entering Libyan territorial waters

Where is the white wimenz

>MUH endless growth model
>muh corporate serving economix
At least now they can be rich! in new italian somalia.

Uhm. Ok.
You know the news? They're already knock your door.
Kill them if you have "balls" that underage racist is talkin about.

What you don't want to understand is that immigrants don't want to stay here. Italy can't offer them nothing. They want to go at north.
One day you will do something serious to resolve this problem

We want to help them where they are, in Africa. They can't come to Italy, we're full.

I like my Italians white rather than black.

This. The (((EU))) and this wave of migrants is pretty much all because of Germany and the Benelux. I am sorry for the people of those Country and Italy, tho: many of them are still opposing all this, but their political leaders don't care...they promise, but they don't change a thing.

Your country should have a coast guard patrolling the sea around Italy and making sure that no enemy boats come near. They should be able to stop boats, turn them away and open fire if they don't.

It's a fucking shame that the EU literally makes you rescue heathen fucks so that they can be transported to Europe where they receive welfare. Something really is not right here, and that mistake will have to be corrected.

Amen to this.

>The other EU countries abandoned us to the immigrants problem

Oh, booho, motherfucker.

the only solution to the immigrant problem is sending them to camp on a greek island and deport them for there.

Oi Luigi, you can resist. Take up arms.

Fuck off ally scum, without you and that fat faggot we would live in a white utopia. But you nigger and Indian lovers can't get enough of the BBC. Now fucking drown in it.

you abandoned us by refusing to protect your shore.

Fucking shoot them in the boats. Problem solved, how hard can it be.

>It's a fucking shame that the EU literally makes you rescue heathen fucks

the eu has very little to do with this

We are not invaded my refugees but by illegal migrants.
Almost 1 million arrived by sea only in 2015.
They don't apply for asylum in Italy, they would like to go to France, Germany and UK, but neighboring states closed all borders, so they are stuck in Italy and Greece

>Migrants just pass thro, none of the immigrants will settle or be Italian citizens. Italy is like '' Hey countries up north, handle your self''
This hasn't been the case since 2015.
Both Austria and France closed the borders for refugees. We literally have nowhere to send them.

Italy's way for more than 2 years was:

>Don't do anything to battle human trafficing
>Do not give permanent residence to refugees
>Instead just wave them North, problem solved

Now they apparently can't send them North that easily, any more. And suddenly they complain about being abandoned by the rest of Europe.

Maybe think about how the rest of Europe felt for the last years when you just sent all those migrants North.

You guys should of shot them to death off the coast and threw the bodies into the sea.

Stop crying. It is your country. Can't defend your own borders? Well fuck, none of our business if you're too stupid to do so.

>create an artificial island far away
>throw an electric generator, a constitution and a crown king after dumping everyone there
>Rapefugeeland is born

And then let's hope the'll never build a boat or a nuke out of coconuts

Of course you can!
Close the harbours, activate the Navy.
Declare NGO charters illegal human traffickers and have the Navy capture and impound the vessels and put the crews behind bars.

FUCK the EU commission.

Sorry that we can't be of any proper help with that puny and spineless navy of ours.

>Close the harbours, activate the Navy.
This is already happening. Now the NGOs have to respect these rules
Also, our government approved a plan to send our Navy into Lybian territorial waters to help the Lybian coast guard in stopping the departure of migrant boats.

>took a trip to Italy last year
>chill tour guide, spoke great English
>points out the Quirinal to us while we're walking around
>"see it's the building with the glorious tri color flag on it" proceeds to point slightly to the right "see right there next to that failed worthless rag"
Every Italian I talked to except for some literal commies near the fiat plant seemed pretty right wing to me. When are you breaking free Italy?

Why nobody is building camps, strip Niggers from all their rights, and declare them free to kill outside the camps. Do they fear the EU, UN? Daily reminder, no Human RightOrga has an army.
KILL all FUGEES

>Both Austria and France closed the borders for refugees
Holy shit, since when are you guys sane again?

Government have become traitors, we should begin by that, we must take back our country, no democrats way can change anything.

>We are not invaded my refugees but by illegal migrants.
They are literaly helped right now by these fucking ngos that are clearly just doing the EU elites works for them. They are here to replace native europeans. They are not refugees, only retards still believe this. They are mostly young black men. It doesn't matter if they end up in italy, france, germany, they shouldn't be allowed entrance in europe at all.
I don't see this whole crisis being stopped any time soon. And even if others countries accept to take these migrants, more will come, and more and more... Fucking hell, this is europe not africa. I wish they would stop breeding like rabbits.

I'm going to fucking cry when the eventual Dylan Dog story regarding rapefugees comes out and it will be apologetical as fuck. Because Dylan is sadly written to be such a nice flawed guy.

He is lying. Our borders are open as always. 3 controlls on 5000 border crossings on a good day

OP, why do even Italian Sup Forumsacks have such crappy English?

>pic related

Next elections are in February. Hopefully winter will stop the boats while we wait for the next elections

I really like your country's people, culture, past, women, everything. I hope you guys do too. I love Italians, and I have to think some of that hot-head blood that crossed the Atlantic is still there and capable of fighting back.

Why throw them? Just let them sink.

Our school system doesn't teach us good English. I was lucky enough to have a few American firends, so they helped me bettering my grammar (which is still weak) and expanding my vocabulary. Now Ilive in the UK, I'll go to Uni and then go back to Italy with a degree and a decent knowledge of the English language (even if I speak mostly with an American pronunciation of the words due to how much time I spent speaking online with my friends oversea).

white italians are going extinct it's time to replace them with brown. Every Italian man should let one Gambian or muslim immigrant fuck Thier young daughter or sisters tight Italian pussy.

> corrupted NGOs funded by Soros
Every year they go closer and closer to Libyan shore so smugglers only need to buy a 300usd inflatable boat

> Austrian borders are open as always.
A few africans could go to Austria walking in the mountains, but a truck full of 40 illegals would be stopped for sure

We tried sending back the boats, back when the nigboats managed to reach our waters on their own. The EU cried "foul", threathened to impose sanctions on us and fuck up our economy even worse, since the global 2008 crisis hit us already hard. So we just let the 'fugees pass through our country to get where they wanted, and where the EU wanted.
Now other countries decided they had enough of refugees, fucked up Lybia real good so there's no control there, and now foreign (mainly German, French and Swedish) NGOs are picking up migrants directly in Lybian waters and are bringing them back to OUR ports (refusing to bring them to closer safe ports like Tunisia or Malta).
I say let's drop a nuke on Paris, Berlin and Bruxelles and be done with it.

Found the nigger.

>The other EU countries abandoned us to the immigrants problem
wow what a surprise

There is no such thing as Italy

>Italy
>Europe
Italy should join the African Union

Do you even HAVE nukes?

look who's going to pick up some more for you :D

It's a big international mafia system, Soros' Open Society Foundation is behind most of the smuggling NGOs (in green in pic related), then after arrival local mafias and local NGOs profit over hosting them.
In Italy they get 1000euros per month per migrant, 3000 per month if self-declared underage.

I'm actually Italian American, it brings me great joy Knowing that my ancestors Homeland is being conquered by hung African studs. In fact as I type a BBC is probably penetrating a tight lil Italian pussy. It arouses me seeing Italy as well as europe being flooded by a tidal wave of African and muslim immigration

>tfw I once wanted to visit Como because of tourist shows

If you look at it now, it's a migrant hellhole. Trash everywhere, homeless africans, no-go zones...