Black, brown and white must stand together against yellow or it's game over in 20 years

Black, brown and white must stand together against yellow or it's game over in 20 years.

Feel free to try.

Hurr my names Gustav Klimt look at the one figure I know how to draw, a standing one thats hunched over durrr. So what if I have an amateur's grasp of FORM, look at the pretty textures you fucking idiot. Shovel the mcdonalds hamburger that is my art in your dumb fat mouth.

Black white and yellow mustard stand together against brown

haha you got that wrong nog

asians are on our side

>implying brown and black people can even compete with us
Yeah no,shitskins are a nuisance which we keep around(for now) because of our guilt. Sliteyes are actually the only race which can compete with us.
So it's not black,brown and white vs yellow. It's just white vs yellow. But we have to get rid of the black and brown first or we can't compete anymore in the long run.

t. person who has only seen one other klimt painting and that painting was the kiss

Hahaha
The paper dragon is no danger. Killing muslims world wide is the top priority

I want game over

Why White vs yellow? Black & Brown will make both of us go extinct, for as long as the Jews are in control of the ghoul hordes.

Yellow doesn't need to worry about black and brown only whites do.

>implying theres only two

That isn't a technically good painting you posted either.

Fuck off Ahmed

lmao. okay, adolf.

Nice bait, m8

but there is over 1billion browns, i think the yellow and other colors need to stand together.

>Me on the left

klimt was a genius and you should literally kill yourself.

China will build Earth Gov in 200 years. Cap it.

Fun to imagine you going deep into a google image search desperately looking for anything to prove me wrong as hundreds of images that show exactly what I describe scroll past.

i'm picking them out of my klimt folder, bucko.

OK here's a question would you rather live with an Asian a Jew a Muslim or a Nigger.

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

Daily reminder no one gives a shit.

>Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant
no it wasn't. it was as organic a meme as i've ever seen