What if brown people are the actual master race?

What if brown people are the actual master race?

Why doesn't anyone talk about the Arabic slave trade and reparations from that?

Then Africa would be paradise

They've done an exceptional job of coming second in the race towards global supremacy. Remind me, who has the gigantic stockpile of ICBMs again? I don't think it is shitskins.

There's a multiverse/multiple timeline theory being thrown around, but you can be absolutely certain that blacks are still niggers in 100% of those timelines and dimensions.

>What if

Ok, lets hear your arguments.

Really activates my almonds...

>Remind me, who has the gigantic stockpile of ICBMs again?
Asians?

What if monkeys flew out of my butt?

>recarving an already ancient monument in dynastic times
>master ra-

Then they wouldn't flooding into our countries for freebies and a better life

some european and african academics do.
Arabs are still pretty openly racist and if the slave trade is brought up it's justified via religious provisions that allow(ed) it.

There's no liberal political movement of any consequence in that region.

Egyptians are already the master race; they're Caucasoids. Just like the British, the Romans, The Greeks, the Persians, the Babylonians and many others. Islam is a plague that is bringing down our cousins.

The middle East could have been the leaders in technology and development today like they were for most of written history. Too bad about Islam

you mean they just pretend to be uncivilized around whitey?

Bullshit. They stole technology by conquest.
Average Arab IQ is not much higher than an African American (25% Caucasian DNA) 80-85

What about you shove a dildo up your ass?

yeah, controlling us all from their rancid ghetto in sierra leone. kys fgt

sage

if so
this is the future

If you can imagine cockroaches being the master of the animal kingdom, perhaps...

Remind me what Operation Paperclip was again?

Cockroaches evolve quickly bro and reproduce quickly.
Black people reproduce pretty quickly as well, and have no morals form holding them back

Time to switch to the best religion, Kemetic Orthodoxy.

Then why aren't they the most advanced people? White devil oppression magic doesn't count as an answer.

Everyone gets brown if you stay in the sun long enough

Then they're really bad at it apparently.

Similar to Kryptonite the presence of white devil genes weaken the black mans power by a thousand fold

And white people are aliens that came here and saw how pathetic the human race was and decided to stay on this planet and accelerate the technological advancement.

They were, in the BC era

That's a cotton picking nigger
OP said brown people, ie indo european

Niggers will always be below animals

The nigger gene is just so inferior to our superior white gene. Also there was a video about this chemical pesticide. Apparently it can turn male frogs into female frogs. If this is true then maybe this pesticide in the water is the true reason white people aren't breeding it could maybe weaken our sperm cells and turn us more feminine. Now this is the kicker want to know who is funding this. A jew and a person everyone hates George Soros.

Ra will be with u bro

This, Egyptian actually more tanned meds, the parts of my body that always hidden under clothes is whiter than my hands and arms, it is like cycling tan lines

Who cares? They will still never be white.

oh no? we wont be white? nooooooooo

North Africans, Meds, MEs, Euros, and so on, are the same race.

The first black men immigrated to middle east and became the first arabs. Yes, they were probably smarter than us.

then the bar must be so low that i hope we get some nice big asteroids sent our way...

That seems to be where the jealousy stems from.

jealousy of what?
I dont hate ur race nor ur past culture(I hate ur modern one), but u actually hate us so simple sarcasm is the lesser reaction