Australian shitlibs have decided there should be trannys in the US military...

Australian shitlibs have decided there should be trannys in the US military. If theyre sticking their nose in US business everyone should vote in this poll

abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
abc.net.au/newsradio/
archive.is/5AVzm
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/victoria-police-to-expand-definition-of-gender/news-story/03565b4ed257f584a6311711e028d327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

done

Transexualism is disgusting and a jewish meme

Pic related probably jewish propaganda

bump

Done

Not allowing anymore fags like that into the military now.

everyone who voted bump this thread pls

>why isn't america listening to us?
>we;re telling them how to run their military!!

>Thank you, your vote has been recorded.
>I haven't voted
Uh oh, is my computer on a botnet?

Bump

Voted. Fuck these shitlib cunts who have no respect for the military, would never join even in a time of war, yet insist on using it as a fucked up petri dish for social experimentation and pushing poz.

someone tweet the link to the poll to pic related, I know she likes raiding polls

The ABC website is a disgusting mess of slapped together half baked ideas. They use these polls of their radio listeners on their radio shows to justify the things they told their radio listeners to believe.

Time to keep these degenerates out of the military.

Instead of trans people maybe they could be trans military?
Civilians who think they're in the military

maybe just inherited an IP that had been used for voting, it's probably just sloppy programming though

stolen honer

76 to 24

Come on we can do better Sup Forums

>honer

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4 CHIN HISTORY
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.
THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN.

who the fuck is so stupid as to want tranny degenerates in the military

Ok

Cat ladies.

done

lol bamp

People who aren't in the military and/or don't care about the defense of liberal democracies.

Okay I voted yes.

Voted NO!

BUMP NIGGERS

These people are not serious thinkers

Trump has made them deranged. Reflexively adopting any position that Trump opposes.

Voted yes. :^)

Get in there and vote cunts

Except it doesn't say "U.S." anywhere in that poll. Try harder, faggot.

why are you so bigoted, OP?

Its obviously in response to Trump

17% swing towards No since this thread started.

Keep it up, cobs

say it with me: PERFECTLY NORMAL

Based Aussies always have our back

Transgenderism is NOT a mental illness

Voted.

>someone must save the child

Thank your your vote has been recorded
> MFW I didn't even vote

I got that too.

Rigged poll

Jesus fucking Christ i thought the noses were a meme

Bump

You have to take out the word polls in the link

abc.net.au/newsradio/

It'll be on the right hand side

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/5AVzm

Australian all parties are on the (((payroll)))

voted

was she trolling? or is she retarded?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/victoria-police-to-expand-definition-of-gender/news-story/03565b4ed257f584a6311711e028d327

Victoria Police is set to officially recognise people who identify as neither male nor female exclusively, as it looks at broadening the way it defines gender in its internal database.

The police force is in the process of scoping alternative models for capturing and recording gender in its LEAP database, which captures three categories: male, female and “unknown”.

It is understood a new “non-binary” category could be introduced to better reflect those who do not consider their gender to be male or female, or who do not identify as either.

The move comes as a result of lobbying from the LGBTI community and follows a federal push for government agencies to comply with guidelines from the Attorney-General’s Department on the recognition of sex and gender

>tfw incognito window lets you vote more

>boycott gay tourism to Israel
I sense some reverse jewing by right wing Israelis. Not bad.

bamp

Did it
Fuck libs

Sorry Nordbot

>We need to know how many "No" votes we need to substract

Nice proxy.

>Please note: ABC reserves the right to remove any poll, current or archived, where we reasonably believe irregular voting activity has occurred.

In other words, we remove polls if it doesn't conform to our preconceived idea about the result.

who else /incognito/?

bump

Voted

or maybe they might think something's up when the vote rate spikes several hundred "no" votes in under thirty minutes

HA!
It literally froze at 1403 votes and was finished despite congratulating me on the 1404th vote.

seriously no one actually believes trannies can serve in the military. They just say "yes" because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Bumped

I would be inclined to agree if they did the same when the vote rate spiked with a "yes" vote.

We both know that wouldn't happen. Vote rigging from the left is ignored.

That was odd, we were winning 70% to 30% and now it's flipped over on us in the span of about 10 minutes.

The faggots have arrived.

"....service members be allowed to serve..." So I came out of my Mum's gash a service member even if I never enlisted. I don't think it works that way. These pricks are so sure of themselves they pretentiously answered there own question.

>Victoria

Melbourne is the asshole of the world.

No, they manually changed it. The vote count barely increased. They literally just changed people's votes.

>was she trolling? or is she retarded?
she and her fiance are vegan. nuff said

Bump this shit lads.

bamp

>you need to tell us
>(but this is optional)

I'm getting yes 54% no 46%

I can't vote incognito anymore. They might've just shut down the poll.

>gender updates

They've turned on IP detection for the vote tally. It lets you vote if you change your IP.

>who here /rebootrouter/

bump

reminder Opera browser has a built in VPN

BUMP

WTF
I clicked on OP's link, and this is what came up
I never clicked anything to vote, but it told me I have already voted??!!!
This poll is fishy as fuck

maybe shut down

"ABC daily 'web polls' are straw polls relating to current affairs issues, a quick and easy way for listeners to voice opinions. Poll results will be will be automatically updated during the life of the poll and archived online once the poll has been replaced. Please note: ABC reserves the right to remove any poll, current or archived, where we reasonably believe irregular voting activity has occurred."

So in other words invalidating an entire point of a poll if they feel their agenda isn't shown. What the fuck is wrong with these retards..

Let it happen. Seriously, that is the best course of action. Let them in. They will commit suicide, go mental, have breakdowns, make life difficult for the other people. Then no one will be able to argue with the statistics.

It's fiddy fiddy as of now.
Let's assert dominance and take it down from 84% to 40% or less

yes 51% - no 49%

Who tf is Alice teller.
If you're gonna post a trite quote at least have an intellectual coin it

Poll is stuck at 1775 votes. Something jewy is going on

Uh, what's going on? Just switched up proxy and it flashes the voting options for a sec and now it's tied....

Where are the auspol's? Ive got shit to discuss and ive been ip blocked for like a month. Anyway, goes to kids school assembly the other day. Before assembly starts "we would like to recognize the traditional owners of this land".

I reckon it got (((SHUTDOWN)))

>WEW

Bump

your proxy probably isn't transparent, try incognito instead

Bump

stolen boner, literally

They wouldn't put them in a high stress environment. They'd have them pushing pencils until they get their surgeries paid for. Maybe have them teach some (((tolerance))) courses.

Yea, it's working with incognito. No is winning, did (((they))) give up?

nvm they shoah'd it again. lol

This fucking poll, man.

Buuuuuump'd