Relly Makes You Think General

'Morning Sup Forums

ITT: Tell me about a relatively small thing or fact caused you to change a large part of the way you see the world politically or philosophically. I'll start.

>Be me.
>In college, just starting to question the BS I was fed throughout my life up to this point
>Reading about the civil war
>At this point I knew that the civil war was caused by multiple factors and not just slavery, but I was still pretty ignorabnt
>Read about John Wilkes Boothe
>sic semper tyrannis
>What does that mean? (thus always to tyrants)
>Why would he think Lincoln is a tyrant?

The fascinating words "sic semper tyrannis" made me realize that the south viewed Lincoln as a despotic dictator. Further study confirmed that he was basically a despotic dictator. My whole perspective on the civil war changed and I feel dirty being a northerner now. Words are powerful anons. These words didn't just change my view of the civil war but contributed to my redpilling that continues today, and honestly I think about these words often.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_in_the_American_Civil_War#Imposition_of_martial_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I cleaned a vacuum cleaner and became vacuum cleaner as a result

Adolf Hitler. The greatest story never told. YouTube. Go

Also 9/11

NASA hoax wires

The amount of indians and chinks that shit in the streets

please give me something I haven't looked into

What the yankees did was illegal. The South had the right to secede. The South was the right side.

>complain about "despotic dictator"
>while owning human beings as slaves

kek

doesnt matter if it is 1861 or 1776, americans are still the biggest hypocrites in existence

correct, and secession should always be a right of every state

a very small amount of the souths population owned slaves. The south seceded for much bigger reasons. The north slaughtered and raped a nation because apparently it would have been the end of the world if they had freedom

>be me
>5 years ago
>be uber leftist
>unironically commie
>be pissed at Europe for colonization and "stealing" African's resources, which is why they're poor
>see a IQ map
>"wow is this real"?
>keep digging
>find out most Africans could be considered legally retarded
>keep reading
>find out Africa is swimming in resources, so no euro "steal" ever happened
>like half of my life has been a lie
>keep digginf
>find out about Rhodesia
>feel disgusted
>realize every place where blacks live, wether African, Asia, Europe, America, was a shithole, not ONE exception
>find out how colonization had absolutely nothing with Africa being shit
>find out how colonized African countries are more developed than the ones that didn't got colonized
>find out how even after being colonized for centuries longer many European nations were so much more developed

That's how I changed my entire worldview, in less than a year.

We could have been exploring the starts except your parents preferred Chinese made tools and ethnic food.

Literally could have been in space.

Boomers are all you need to know, the generation of selfish cunts

>I feel dirty being a northerner now
lol what a cuck

>I feel dirty being a northerner now

Don't be a cuck. The south made an admirable attempt to break away, but proved to not be up to the task. This is the way the world works. The strong crush the weak under their boot or find themselves under the boot of another.

Yeah this is a massive one. Need only Google all the blacks that have beaten their white girlfriends or left their children. That shits not due to society..it's built in..

Jews literally want to lower the collective IQ and remove religious boundaries for control and globalisation.. it's really obvious if you look at the quantity of darkies flooding Europe.

Thomas DiLorenzo's books about Lincoln are great. Who knew that Lincoln actually arrested opposition leaders in the north. Who knew that he invaded Maryland and used the military to depose certain state officials.
Imagine if a president were to invade a state today.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_in_the_American_Civil_War#Imposition_of_martial_law

Lincoln jailed people for disagreeing with him to include journalists, editors and his fellow politicians. He suspended the right to a fair trial and imprisoned his own people en masse. He raised armies without the consent of Congress and stood by while Sherman and his thugs used arson, rape and robbery to terrorize the state of Georgia like niggers.

Fuck Lincoln. Sic semper tyrannis.

When I was in 6th grade I learned about genetics before learning about how eugenics is bad. I still believe in eugenics because biologically it makes sense: why let people with degenerative genetic diseases reproduce and create children who are carriers and could also suffer? Shouldn't we be breeding ourselves to being the smartest and most fit?

Also thought genetic modification was cool shit and wanted to become a geneticist. Got those dreams smashed in high school when I found out everything I wanted to do was unethical and 'evil' and lost direction and purpose in my life. It did make me look at the world at a strange biological finality, so things like race stats and other things made it clear that the races weren't equal and there was a reason white people and western civilization was so successful.

I really wish I didn't get disheartened about ethics but I was a stupid teenager. I wonder if I can still do it and become a geneticist like I wanted. I probably will never get a eugenic program going but I can accept that.

>be me
>long solid career in leadership positions
>respected by peers
>subject to 'reverse' racism early on
>struggle through and get strong
>swore to self i'd treat all people equally
>stayed true to my belief, noted for be fair
>then volunteered to a special project
>one of the workers repeated fucking up
>ask supervisors to fix him
>still fucking up
>work with him myself to unfuck his shit
>if you can't get your shit straight, your gone
>he tells my boss it's cause i'm rayciss
>first time anything like that has been put on me
>i was removed from the project
>he stayed
>talked with others about him
>oh yeah his work is shit and pulls that all the time
>haven't relaxed since

mfw

The nerd/jock dichotomy you see all the time in movies is really just the ancient jew/goy struggle. And guess which one Hollywood treats as superior.

I wouldn't stay 'no steal ever happened' but Africa is still ridiculously rich. They didn't take all the resources, not even close.

>find out how even after being colonized for centuries longer many European nations were so much more developed

Hello, colonized-for-centuries European nation here!

Thanks for the link user. Will read

The presidency has been compromised since john adams, so it didn't take long. But it is pretty disgusting that Lincoln has become a model president. What can we expect but tyrants when their role model is Lincoln.

Is he fucking up intentionally because he can get away with or is he just too stupid?

>swore to self i'd treat all people equally
but that is utterly retarded.... People are different and should be treated very differently. Equality is ridicules meme from the 70s.

>>human beings

There's nothing stopping you from perusing said career user, maybe money, but save up, try your best.

I was red-pilled early on, my half-sister is mostly Mexican, I'm full-on European, and my Sister always hated the beautiful White Blonde girls. She would always complain about how well they did in class, how teachers didn't treat my sister fairly, that's why she had bad grades.. I accepted this, until I did some research, and realized that shit-skins always make up excuses for their failures. My sister, and any side of our family that, (I hate saying this) is part Mexican, have such a hard time grasping simple ideas. Remember, they're just lighter-skinned niggers with a little bit of European. My half-Sister still gets onto me about how I'm White, how I have it easy because I'm, "A handsome White boy, I bet all the other White people love you."

Keep in mind, her, and her fiance are both Communist Antifa, her Fiance is a VERY beta-male cuck, lanky tall pale nerd.

Went to a half Black, half White school.. first day of school, two nogs fight over TOILET PAPER.. it was so asinine. Fights would happen almost weekly, there were drugs found everywhere, Nogs would steal everything, turn White Womyn into whores, they would have their guerrilla sex in the cafeteria, etc. I remember this shady nigger poked my hand with some needle when he wanted to high-five me.. I didn't contract anything, but niggers will intentionally try to give you AIDS with a needle-prick or sorts.

I often times walk around downtown, and I've gotten a nog or two asking me for gibs... I realied they're lazy, incompetent, very subhuman....

The initial point where I was red-pilled, was when I put the dots together in why Europe was the Dominant force in all of history, and Africa still hasn't invented anything on its own. They're literal savages, and Mexicans are part-white subhumans, I can attest to this... I FUCKING HATE Mexicans.

Nick Land - The Dark Enlightenment
Read it and tell me how you could ever fall for these washed up "right-wing" ideals.

eugenics is bad because human life cycles are too long for the programmes to show results and you don't know what exactly you are doing.
It's best left where it belongs, in the realm of theory.

How was Lincoln a dictator?