Australia's ABC asks if transgenders should be allowed in the military

abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/

Well, why wouldn't they be, Sup Forums?

How does it affect YOU if a transgender person braver than you ever will be dares to risk their life to PROTECT YOU?
Are you really that bigoted you'd rather get killed than have a transgender hero/heroin defend you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate_McGregor
abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, get on it niggers.

Because people so mentally ill they believe they were born in the wrong body have the mental fortitude to function such a high stress field when their suicide rate is already almost 50%? They're a liability and anyone who can't see that is allowed to share a squad with them.

>how does it affect you

It undermines my national security. Same reason schizos aren't allowed in military.

EVEN IF that is true, which it obviously isn't, why wouldn't you just dismiss the persons who aren't capable.
Why target the group when there's obviously non-transgenders who can't handle the stress as well?

They're already allowed in here in australia so abc is just on the bandwagon for veiws.

I am paying for the Millitary. I personally only want Men over 6ft that can carry 150 lbs for 10 miles.

It affects the people around them. They don't want it and they shouldn't be forced to deal with something that retarded.

77% my god

the american military actually gets sent to fight wars and having depressive creepy special snowflake schizos shrilling whining for attention would undermine morale, pose medical/psychological issues and probably has the same problem as women ie they were let in based on PR and MUH FEELS instead of meeting requirements.

What if transgender warriors don't want to deal with bigots? Why wouldn't they just be dismissed, because it's their bigotry that's the problem?
Seems like the best option.

lul I like this. Aus Military is super strict so we'd never allow trannys in ours but US military? Fuck 'em

75% with 1148 votes

>have to dilate their mutilated wounds for hours a day
>actually doing military service

Larger men make larger targets brosef

I think they should be allowed the more of them that die the better.

bumping

We have trannys top kek

The dumb part about letting them in the military is actually the fact that they get their surgery for free. The US military shouldn't be wasting its budget on "cock removal surgery"

72 now, keep on voting lads

*dodges enemy fire*
*ducks into trench*
*pulls out dildo*
Cover me sergeant, gotta D
I
L
A
T
E

damo mate..

100% says the poll is rigged.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4 CHIN HISTORY
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.

bump

>How does it affect YOU
Taxes.
I don't really care though. Maybe it will be better when anyone can openly take steroids, just like the trannies, and we have an even better fighting force.

AS IF ITS EVEN SO IMPORTANT

"Oh no I can't kill myself on the frontlines Trump you're such a mean bastard"
why the fuck would people care without being told to

>can't join if you were depressed before
>can join if you think you were born the wrong sex

I can't believe Australia has stooped to this level of faggotry. I thought Australians would be a lot less retarded.

"no trannies"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate_McGregor

t. manlet

Either this is bait or you a complete IDIOT!

>abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/

They'll probably die from a "vagina" infection before they even get to the battlefield.
It's a waste of time and money.

>Are you really that bigoted you'd rather get killed than have a transgender hero/heroin defend you?
>Australia

Yes

Allowing trans into military may cause discomfort and affect the morale of the troops, You aren't going to win any wars that way.

Fair point. I just think military should have the best possible personnel. We need to bring back strict standards. Will we let in obese people next.

>queefs that have never held a rifle know whats best for an army

God fucking DAMMIT I am tired of these fucking people. The only reason this modern strain of thinking has spread so virulently is because shitty faggot peasants LOVE to boss other people around in any form possible. Same reason niggers go to restaurants and act like kangz. Behead the middle class.

Disregarding any questions of mental stability, transgender people who have transitioned have to take hormone replacement drugs for life. They should be barred from military service for the same reason a type one diabetic should be barred from service. Or a person with asthma. Or flat feet. Or persistent migraines. They have a physical medical condition that must be treated with drugs which may not be readily available on the battlefield. They are basically non deployable. Anyone in the military may be called on to fight. Except trans people can't. The resources and training should be allocated to troops that don't have a permanent medical condition.

> niggers
This is a felony roo-fucker

Shut up nigger

Alright fags

1. We don't let in diabetics due to drug requirements

2. We don't let in people with asthma that require additional medical attention

3. We don't let in people who have a high suicide risk

Literally crush them and their virtue signaling, emotional arguments.. they're retarded.. it's as easy as 1,2 and fucking 3.

Shut up nigger

This is hate speech- a felony in the land of NoGunz

Shut up nigger

This and mother fucking this

The US Army is designed for manlets. Get inside of any military vehicle. Super spacious for manlets, painful for humans.
>t. Veteran

BTFO