How much hidden Nazi gold is Germany sitting on?

How much hidden Nazi gold is Germany sitting on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
theguardian.com/world/2000/apr/02/theobserver1
archive.is/SslXE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4214894/Germany-brings-300-tons-gold-New-York.html
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/222735/israel-abuses-holocaust-survivors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nazi gold went to Isarel

;^)

Six gorrrillion

none, its all hidden in Switzerland and offshore accounts.

oy vey

>How much hidden Nazi gold is the bergjude sitting on?
FTFY

Spend it all on diversifying Israel we need tolerance in my Jewish homeland.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4 CHIN HISTORY
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.
THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN.

None. The Jews have a fucking shit load of it though.

theguardian.com/world/2000/apr/02/theobserver1

The Jews wanted our share of Nazi gold back. Fucking Jews. Supposedly acording to Wiki, we were the second largest recipient after Switzerland due to trade with wolfram.

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/SslXE

delet this

I still wonder where it has gone.
Either the special forces of the axis got at it before Russia overrun Germany, or the Nazis got it out of Germany which would have been close to impossible. I still think Russia sits in all those treasures

This guy wins, all other answers are rejected

Daily reminder stop using kek

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war..

TELL ME YOU FUCKING SWISS RETARD!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Germany gets back them gold.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4214894/Germany-brings-300-tons-gold-New-York.html

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/222735/israel-abuses-holocaust-survivors

i just want the normal gold back the US doesnt give back after "storing" it for us

Kek has to keep being an expression of exitement. Fuck all kekistani memers but those who fear an unforced meme, because they can't handle the coincidence, get fucked even more. You fear mongering the fear the Jew should fear. Stay woke, get rest.

that was only a fractal of the whole, and even those werent the goldbars we gave them but some others (allegedly they have molten them and made new ones for some reason) telling the US isnt even in possession anymore of our gold but sold it. the US probably barely has any gold at all

Fuck off evangelical nutjob.

Why is Norway so cucked? I understand they've got oil, but that doesn't last forever.

FPBP

Gib back our amber you cunt.

I'd say, about 2