What happened here?

Is there a grand unified theory about what's going with Trump, DC, and DNC/Russia yet? I can't keep track of all the parallel and interweaving theories,

>Awan brothers,
>Tarmac meeting,
>DWS,
>tealeaves,
>Comey,
>Hybrid Priebus,
>Don Jr. meeting,
>Guccifer,
>Seth Rich,
>etc.

I was trying to redpill my friend yesterday and sounded like a rambling fool. I need a beginning, middle, and end. But I just have a bunch of middle.

Also, post pensive nighttime pepes if you got em

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/with_replies
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE[embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JsLq7u_Hv0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-0TuAz6m2c8
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
imgtc.com/i/cEHa2Bv.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=t9vD0i2uLJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a bump and a pepe OP.

Welcome to The Machine.

Also still curious if the 'suicide' of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington have to do with anything, there used to be quite some hype about it here that they were about to blow the lid of the East Coast pedo ring.

>you've just been fucked by psyops
a distinct possibility.

Checked.

I spent 12 years in psyops.

/pol is pretty much a deprogramming unit. We reverse the damage.

>/pol is psyops the way the founding fathers of the USA were.

Has Sup Forums really become this disinterested in this? Can count the on-topic threads on one hand. Weird.

Real patch or not?

>ywn be a revolutionary war era irl shitposter

>I need a beginning, middle, and end. But I just have a bunch of middle
That's the issue though, what beginning? When the DNC corrupted? Might as well go back to Tammany Hall for that.

Checked. Legit? Did he have a history of heart disease?

then why am I so confused. The chronology of my timeline is all mixed up too,

>evidence of crime in HRC e-mails (?), destroyed
>DWS and DNC conspire to elect HRC over Bernie
>Don Jr meets with honeytrap russian lawyer
>Trump campaign server 'evidence' of collusion
>DNC e-mails leaked
>meanwhile Awan brothers extorting dems in congress for money and intel
>e-mails stolen by, either DC insider, hacker, or deep state,
>provided to wikileaks
>lots of people die mysteriously, including Seth Rich
>DC chief of Police resigns
>lynch meets with WRC
>FISA warrants justified
>comey kills investigation
>Trump wins election
>"Russia"
>media astroturfing intensifies
>leaks to the media intensify
>Comey fired
>everyone's resigning
>awan bother arrested

I have no idea. However i can imagine the tweets on the day of his 'heart failure' hit home quite hard for certain people Sup Forums is still suspicious about today.
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/with_replies

user, you are dealing with a HIGH IQ problem.

This material requires a level of complex multivariate meta analysis that most people aren't capable of. This is what makes most financial crimes possible; the person tasked with detecting the crime simply doesn't have the brainpower to even see it. There is a very real cognitive hard limit but everything that is happening is below Trump's, it all makes sense to him.

Imagine Trump gets a checkmate on a 4d chessboard and then the deep state he's playing against flips over the board. That's why they called him Caesar before they called him God Emperor.

One of his last mentions was to OccupyRebellion, the account has been deleted by now, but I remember them being involved with exposing Anthony Weiner if I'm correct. It's an interesting (((coincidence)))

>trying to redpill people on something and realizing you don't know wtf your talking about
>sounding like an idiot

I too have a lot of gaps in my knowledge about this stuff. Is anyone able to explain this whole situation with the Awan brothers at Dulles and it's overall importance?

It's hard to verbally depict so many non-linear associations, cut him some slack.

indeed

I did read that the 'fraud case' Imran Awan was arrested for previous week would only be one of the many charges he might get prosecuted for. If he actually works for Pakistani ISI/Muslim Brotherhood, shit might get more interesting still.

Hmm interesting. Do you know anything about Trump and Mueller? I also have no idea what's going on with Mueller but everyone keeps talking about him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE[embed]

I'm not sure. All I know is that there is a possible conflict of interest with Mueller, since supposedly nearly half of the legal team have financial connections to the Democrats. And since they now further want to investigate the Comey-Clinton-Lynch connections, I highly doubt Mueller is unknowing, or in extend, not involved.

you fall for elites psy op

Trump is just playing hes part of it

Trump has the DNCs blackbox data drives.
Everyone is terrified.
they blocked him on healthcare and exposed themselves, trying to make people think he's a failure so they can push impeachment.
He's going to out them ALL

>I was trying to redpill my friend yesterday and sounded like a rambling fool

Because that's exactly what you are, a rambling little fool. You can't even state your own ideological claims without asking for help. Why don't you think for yourself ? Look at the world from your own point of view and have your own personal philosophies, not some collective crap spewed up by teenagers on the internet.

The light will expel the darkness.

>you fall for elites psy op
>Trump is just playing hes part of it

I've considered this as well. Even still I'd like the narrative to be internally consistent one way or the other.
If it's all theatre/spycraft misdirection though aren't they kind of shitting where they eat? Everyone is getting more and more paranoid. It's hard to manufacture consent if the public mind has become so skeptical and ungrounded.

An actual conspiracy of some kind would make more sense.

>tfw no more nighttime pepes left in folder.

you sounded like a rambling fool because you were a rambling fool. No one on this board would know all the details. In fact, it might be the case that no single person at all knows everything that's going on with Trump, DC, DNC, and Russia. The real world isn't like some thriller movie where there's a neat plot that ties everything up together.

When it comes to politics I don't believe in coincidence. They all have to much at stake to be careless. The only way they fall is if they're outplayed by someone else. Like I actually start to believe Trump is doing.

Go swim in the surf and push it out of your mind, OP
because it's all a load of bullshit
not worth anyone's time

I was pretty on the ball through the election until about March of this year, then all the comey crap, and testimonies started happening ,and I couldn't keep up anymore.
I have a job, I rely on the unemployed teenagers on the internet.

So many 1-post IDs in this thread already. Like flies to a pile of shit. It stinks.

Never go out without the tinfoil, user.

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

Do you get your political information from Sup Forums or other more respectable sources? You do know that you shouldn't take this place seriously?

yeah, this is elites psy op, Trum has been part of elite from day one

agenda is drive world to WW3

So why these sanctions, that relations between Russia and USA more tense, allso sanctions agains Iran is move closer to WW3, that elite wants

Trump is same team with Clinton.

Stupid post, find something better to do,man. This is sad. I don't think your parents aspired you to be sitting at home posting this copy pasted trash on some lowly internet forum, it's not even funny or smart, it's boring. You're better than this.

>There is no argument against this except by shills

If you are too stupid to understand that worshiping a "CULT" idol is ocCULT I can't help you buddy

what are you my Mom?

All of this was planned by the kikes. As I said I am Buddhist so it is meaningless nonsense to me Buddhists can't be fooled by kikery nonsense

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

But there are many that believe in this shit unironically

Doesn't it require the occult to challenge the occult though?

What?

Oh dear

Shit's swirling at a fast rate; hard to keep track of for all but the most autist and genius. Limited info to us proles is a significant issue as well, let alone disinfo and LARPing.

>/pol
Nu/pol/ pls go

It is. Part why I'm so interested in keeping this thread alive. I sincerely believe it's important to know. The more people know the better.

goddamnit Sup Forums

Real easy

7th floor group cheated, blackmailed and used violence to stay in power after obama. They blamed everyone of the things they were guilty of to deflate someone saying it back.

Seth rich knew too much after seeing voter polling station irregularities, it got fixed.

Fusion GPS and Uranium 1 is the Russia narrative they really don't want you to talk about.

Awan family are front line soldiers for DWS and by extension the Dems.

Tarmac meeting was a Desperate attempt to put the breaks on the ever expanding shitstorm that benghazi started, it was about to cost them everything.

Guccifer2.0 is probably kim.com

Comey stopped a lot of people going to jail for HSBC during his time there. He was installed in the FBI as a reward. He is as crooked as they come even without the irregularities with his sister in law.

It's morning in the USA. Try during our evening hours.

Nice rundown

I know, probably will

>Don Jr meets with honeytrap russian lawyer
youtube.com/watch?v=JsLq7u_Hv0s
>Seth Rich gave the emails to wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=-0TuAz6m2c8
>lots of people die....pizzagate
>FISA warrants were never justified, they were falsified
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
>Awan pictured with Seth Rich night of his murder
>Awan arrested trying to leave the country

what are you confused about? its the collapse of the Clinton foundation, the left, and will expose the jew through pizzagate

how does Mueller fit? McCabe?
What happened to the /tlg/ threads?

You've made things too complicated and invested too much into fringe theories.

>The current establishment is bi-partisan in its support of maintaining its status quo
>Trump is a wild card in the sense that no one knows where his party line is and thus both parties are actively curbing his influence to keep their jobs
>The DNC is a party that is held together by opposition, thus most views aren't coherent within all sub-parties; blacks don't care about gay rights, Mexicans don't care about abortion rights, etc.
>The DNC keeps a very strong leash on its party members because as soon as a splinter develops it will destroy the party.
>Because the current party lost to a populist far bet candidate, they have to either drastically restructure future approaches, or essentially ride out their failures as the party declines, hence irrelevant facades like the Russian fiasco; it's better than admitting they ran a really shit, corrupt campaign.

Then all you really need to work on is events everyone is aware of and worm in other things.

>Sanders was sabotaged by the party line.
>Clinton mysteriously cleans up fringe elements of her party
>The media was obviously extremely biased towards Clinton

>>Awan pictured with Seth Rich night of his murder
holy shit source? I didn't know about this one.

Trump interviewed Mueller for the FBI director position the day before (((rosenstein))) hired him as the special prosecutor for the fabricated Russian meddling investigation.
This has spawned theories that Mueller is actually /ourguy/ and was given a pardon for past crimes working under the thumb of the previous administrations.

imgtc.com/i/cEHa2Bv.jpg

Checked. And holy shit.

bump

>imgtc.com/i/cEHa2Bv.jpg

damn why would he take so long to leave the country though? Or was that a different awan than the one that was just arrested?

>Trump is same team with Clinton.
no, if this was the case the media wouldn't be crucifying him at every turn and establishment swamp creatures wouldn't be pushing for a coup (Brennan) if he goes against their wishes.
Trump is an elite, just do to the fact he was able to amass billions, you don't get to that position without rubbing elbows with some very powerful people, but I get the feeling that they disgust him.
Trump is part of a new money elite and has started a fight with the old money elite that have been in control since around world war 1 if not a little before.

Ok, I'll try to lay this out.

What I am going to tell you is not a popular viewpoint. I dont know why. To me its right in front of us. Unfortunately, I have to name the Jew, which makes this difficult to state in casual discussion. You may have to reword it.

You remember the years leading up to the mess in Ukraine. The EU was trying to essentially bribe Ukraine into joining their (deliberately) failed scheme. Specifically, they couldn't wait to get the eastern part, Crimea, where all the money was. It also happens to be where a lot of ethnic Russians live.

Putin naturally has to be cautious about old soviet satellite states getting too chummy with the West. He's not paranoid, the West is constantly trying to turn his old allies and move closer to the Russian border.

Recall Sochi and the years before that. The EU was constantly planting subversives in the Ukraine and west Russia to cause discontent. The idea was to persuade the Ukrainian people to rise up and support EU accession.

Except it didnt work. And when all hell broke loose, the Crimeans and surrounding provinces of Ukraine essentially declared secession from the old state and asked for and recieved help from Putin's military.

Now the EU was betting on a win, and lost instead. The EU is a Jew run scheme and Jews are good at finance and law shenanigans, but dont have the power to engage militarily.

So all they were left with is sanctions against Russian oligarchs. These are government imposed restrictions on where they can do business and direct their finances. The intended effect was to piss off the oligarchs and send them ranting to Putin to pull out of Crimea. This has not worked either.

Enter the US elections.

The EU is the global headquarters of the ((( international))) leftists, as is seen in their streets every day.

It was accepted consensus that Hillary would win and be their gun-man in enforcing more aggressive action towards Russia. ...

They're probably all heads of one big Awan Hydra anyway.

... Mind you, this doesn't benefit the US a whit. We would simply be incurring animus from a powerful rival so some fucking kikes in the EU could feel vindicated in a lost effort to steal Crimea and punish Putin for resorting to actual force against which they have no grounds to even think about responding militarily or it becomes a naked land grab.

So they invest (very, very heavily) in lobbying for a Clinton win, thus the Clinton foundation. The EU has every bit as much lobby power in the US as AIPAC. That is how 98 senators from both parties cant agree on the color of shit but somehow come together under legislation by Senator (((Cardin))) to not only pass a new list of sanctions, but to limit Trump from changing them. The EU was certain they had literally meddled in our election enough to secure a win for Hillary.

Except they didn't. Trump, who had said nice things about working with Russia, won and flooded the EU with panic that they had doubled down on a failed investment.

So as panic floods the EU/international left, they have to think of a way to force the US government leadership to stay on as the gun-man, the thug to enforce sanctions on a rival that have fuckall to do with whats best for the US. This is where the "Russia interfered with the US election" meme came from.

So in order to force Trumps hand in Russia, they concoct this juvenile Russian meddling theme to accuse Russia of doing what the EU actually did. The EU didn't hack the election, they just funded their candidate. ...

... The intended effect is to make it suspicious looking any time Trump says anything nice about Russia. Any time he doesn't shit on them, the press will report it as 'collusion' or some such. The idea is to force him to do what they want out of fear of bad press coverage so that he can never heal relations with Russia, and the EU can keep using the US to attack their rivals in Russia.

Their end-game is to force Putin out of power completely so they can move in to corrupt Russia as badly as they have the US and Europe. It isn't really about ideology; the elites care fuckall about the people. They want to be able to force business ties that they cant do while Putin holds the line and defends his backers. The sanctions are meant to make that impossible over time. Ultimately they want to force those ties in Russia. But until then, they would settle for Putin calling a 'cease fire', which is leftist media code for slinking back to Moscow and abandoning the people of Crimea who are depending on him to defend them from Ukrainian national forces from rolling in and physically yanking out sovereign leaders who want nothing to do with the EU, thus giving Crimea to the EU and rewarding them with all the money and resources in Crimea.

Ultimately, this would have the effect of putting the West right on Russia's doorstep, which is another military pain in the balls that neither the US nor Russia needs.

So until Trump starts deploying troops into Ukraine to drive out Russians, which will never happen, we will hear no end of the "Russian collusion" narrative. The picture they wish to paint for election purposes is that if Trump isn't burning the Russian flag on the White House lawn, he must be an ally.

Which is ironic, since the "Russian interfering with the election" meme literally is the EU interfering with our democracy via fake news.

I'm not sure if you followed last years events in my country. Signatures were collected for a referendum by what was then the thinkthank Forum voor Democratie (Forum for Democracy) and a few others. FvD is now a political party with 2 seats in our parliament and rising immensely in popularity the recent months.

The result of the referendum, which was about a EU association treaty with Ukraine, was answered with a resounding 63% NO. Since many feared it would be the first step to getting Ukraine to join the EU, which was shoved aside as false and nonsense: it was just a trade treaty'. Our Prime Minister was very reluctant to listen to the result, spend months spinning around it.
Now I believe last month or before that, the treaty has been accepted anyway, with Jean Claude Juncker congratulating Poroshenko on their first step to joining EU...

This theory makes a type of sense, but it also doesn't necessarily dismiss that Trump is being aided by and potentially controlled by Russian intelligence. Could be both neh?

not sure if its a different awan that was arrested, BUT the whole Awan part of the story is even deeper. George Webb gives a quick rundown youtube.com/watch?v=t9vD0i2uLJ8

Ultimate kikery

That is good news. Perhaps the EU elites are looking to go around the EU itself and simply perform privately. But they still cant do it with Putin defending the Crimeans.

The tragedy is that your nation may have suffered some of the worst of this when those jackasses murdered all those passengers when they blew that airliner, Flight 17, out of the sky. Hundred of innocent people, many from your country, murdered because some asshole Russians gave expensive toys to rednecks who cant tell a NATO bomber from a fucking Boeing 777.

I remember how a brave Dutchman saved Christmas for America in 2009 by taking down that scumbag "underwear bomber" coming to Detroit. So I will never forgive the Russians for that incompetent massacre of all those good Dutchmen.

I am not anti-Russia, but I was very upset about that and thought it deserved a much stronger response from the West.

It's been 3 years since MH17 was shot down and there are still no clear answers. The JIT (Joint Investigation Team) that researches the case has been very opaque about the whole thing. Plus that a funny thing is that Ukraine is part of the JIT while Russia is not, while it's still a possibility that it were actually Ukrainians who fired the BUK. John Kerry said back then that they saw the rocket take off, the flight trajectory and the hit, but raw data was never provided, not openly anyway.
The relatives of those who died on that crash are still looking for answers, but I believe they will never get it.
On site investigation was said to be rounded up more than a year ago as well, and literally last month there were reports of new human remains still being found there. It's absurd.

>Million dead in Iraq
>Probably more dead by us hands in the time it takes to post this than on the plane

Hypocrite burger, when will you start seeing the real enemies?

Both theories dont need to be true.

Either I have listed recorded events chronologically in a way that demonstrates cause and effect,,,

Or both happened and its a grand coincidence over many years.

You decide. I dont win anything if you believe me and I dont lose anything if you dont. You asked, so I wrote a small book trying to answer.

I must go. Have a good weekend, all.

good post