Why are Australians so degenerate?

Why are Australians so degenerate?
They always respond to Australian threads and call Euro's and Americans faggots.

They ar not even white. Why should we care about those English bred convicts with ((free will)). All they are, are murderes, child rapists and degenerate cucks to the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-women-need-us-to-fertilise-them-halal-chief-slams-white-men-in-facebook-rant/news-story/ec80593236bd78ebdaeedfce2b1d65b6
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Hkc9VGiXQ&t=20s
youtu.be/pEsZkTTgydc
youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=MN1O_2jJBKM
youtube.com/watch?v=D9AewOuFCsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

M8 we're not white because of our mad tans from hitting up cape for a fuckin surf cunt. It's slabbing like Teahupoo here ya fucking druggo

6th gen German, 3rd gen North-Italian doesn't know what the fuck you on about.

of all people to call us degenerate it had to be a Dutchie, in any case you aren't wrong. People here are deecadent as hell

tl;Dr you're a fucking faggot

sounds like someones dyke got fingered my an aussie tourist

Go reclaim some land or build a windmill you useless drug fueled, bike peddling fuck hole dutchy. I mean for fucks sake. Clogs. Literally what is wrong with your people.. not to mention to language is garbage and sounds inbred

Obvs old mate OP can't appreciate a nice meat pie from the Servo on the way home in the Arvo while smoking a dab.

Bait thread

Dutch phaggot

Well when your heritage is literally criminal you can expect very little from Australia.

South Australia was not a penal colony, it was not founded by convicts

Read a history book faggot.

Only 15% of Australians have an ancestor was a "convict"
And by convict it was eitehr a person stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family or someone who could not pay a debt.

Retard, only most of us are from convicts, my family got paid to move here

Only anglosphere countries can post itt, plz go hobbit

>They ar not even white
ellaborate

Dutch cunt calling us cucks... the irony..

Daily reminder stop using kek

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

Why do I always get a feeling we teleported to middle earth when I read australian posts?

Australia is lost. It's too late to reverse the disaster of immigration.

I love how defensive some of you USA bros are of us.

>a person stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family or someone who could not pay a debt.

Exactly. None were hardened criminals. Britain had a problem with overpopulation and used transportation for petty crimes to thin out the numbers (Yes, I have convict ancestory)

Those committing serious crimes were not sent to a colony; they were given the rope.

FUCK OFF CUNT

Australia has been taken without a shot.

The rest of the world needs to learn the dangers of conquest of the womb

Kek

Your blind rage makes you stupid user.
> netherlands have drugs
> they are all druggies subhumans
> in reality they got one of the lowest drug addicts rate in the world

Wow you really are degenerate I guess.

We invented WI FI, You wouldn't even be able to post that if it wasn't for us

No one was talking to you New Zealand.

Annexation soon

Digits won't save you from drowning in your wooden shoes you daffodil sniffing hippy cunt.

Try again you french German rape baby.

it wouldn't surprise me if most aussie posters were just gooks using the white aussie banter to make their limp shrimp dick body feel better about themselves.

Here come Mahmud to give us his opinion. So Mahmud, hows england?

The only solace I take is knowing these greenie fuckheads are going to see society decay in just the way they were warned but refused to listen to.

We could have had a paradise and we chose oblivion on a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
Fuck off cunt
Supreme Gangster Shit

Voting needs to be restricted to Anglo-Celtic men.

I'm scottish not english faggot, did I upset you gook?

kek imagine being so shit that you have to piggy-back off another nations currency. stupid kiwi cunts make sure their coins are shaped the same so they can come over here and use their 20c coins in our vending machines. im onto you cunt. imagine actually "looking up" to australia like we're your big bros who will help you out. pathetic.

its guke you pommy faggot

Gook spotted

>gook
AHAHA what ever you see Mahmud. So hows Edinburgh? The locals treating you nice?

im not a guke leaf im an abo

my ancestor on my mothers side was on the first fleet. ancestor on my dads side was a gestapo chief during the war and that whole side were german soldiers/administration. not too many australians with actual convict blood these days, its all the brits who came over in the 40s and 50s.

even worse

Australian accents are terrible and you all should apologize.

Hey Aussie, this is what your Muslim fellow citizens think of you :

“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed, Australian women need us to fertilise them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,” Mr Elmouelhy wrote in a Facebook comment, which was first reported by The Daily Mail and has since been deleted.

“If the country is left to the bigots the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go chose [sic] a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can’t afford it, commit suicide it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.”

“It will [sic] mandatory for all women to wear hijab or burka if they prefer, bikinis will be displayed in Museums but not on nubile bodies anymore,” he wrote.

“When that happens everything in Australia will be Halal certified. Bigots and pigs will be declared Haram and must not be approached or touched, they can live together in reserves. There will be a Halal butcher on every corner, all other butchers will be offered to convert to Halal or given [sic] a passage back to where their ancestors came from."

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-women-need-us-to-fertilise-them-halal-chief-slams-white-men-in-facebook-rant/news-story/ec80593236bd78ebdaeedfce2b1d65b6

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Hkc9VGiXQ&t=20s
Yeah nah cunt

large proportion of those are going to be UK people giving birth. dont panic. but also hang the cucks high. we cant let this place get fucked up. i try to talk about it but even my family who has known me my whole life and knows my character look at me like im from pluto when i talk about this shit. we have a long way to go before we fully uncuck and thank christ we have france and sweden as our canary in the coal mine. we are a nation of cunts, but i think we are redeemable. at least our normies just follow the trends, so when the trend shifts they will go with it

Well you guys are basically Texas without guns

kek rightio. based on random chance, theres a 70% chance that youre a darkie. good work UK

Ok this is actually pretty funny thanks for link

Is the poor little clog man just sad his country only discovered the place and didn't get to create the lucky country themselves? Hang yourself from a windmill cunt.

kek, best thing about posting australian videos is theres almost always an user that says "thats my cousin"

>Put a bunch of white convicts on the most hellish place on Earth
>They turn it into a first-world country, leader of innovation and supreme shitpost service within a little over 200 years
>Other countries have the audacity to talk shit
How about you lippy cunts come and help us push back the Chinese and Sudanese so there's at least one western society that isn't completely unsalvageable?
>All the captcha street signs were in Chinese
Come on, lads.

Anyone in the goldfields want to meet up for fight club? Had a good brawl last time

cos you're a fuckin daft cunt who doesn't realise the difference between us and the sheep shagging degenerates across the sea

>knowing these greenie fuckheads are going to see society decay
That's just the thing, they won't see decay. This is a good thing to them. They're so brainwashed that they could have roving muslim gangs like in Children of Men and they'd think they were in utopia.

Asians cause 0 problems, make special fried rice and too beta to rape.
Better than browns

Crusade when?

Yep
we're degenerate
we're racist'
we're violent
stay away

Did you miss the part where most immigrants are now from Asia?

Between that there being an 8 to 1 birth rate difference, we're beyond fucked.

>All they are murderers, child rapists and degenerates

Yes

>Cucks

No.

You're probably a poof.

youtu.be/pEsZkTTgydc

kek. i agree, but your women do not

I personally like Aussies, they're like a cheeky cunt of a younger brother.

kek i hope more of these retarded faggots post what they actually believe online. this will not go down well.

Still upset.

Good luck convincing the over 50% of non-whites/women to go for that.

That system should have been implemented shortly after WW2 if it was going to help

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo

The sad part for you Muzzo's is that one red blooded Aussie is worth 10 of you little shitskins regardless of how much the Jews have poisoned us.

We're all fucked up on booze and meth, m8. Go easy on us or I'll be forced to shag yer dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=MN1O_2jJBKM

This stupid piece of shit is tryign to get gibs to pay for protection because of """""threats""""" as if they weren't fully justified.

Watch him sook because some stupid leb will get his head punched in as a result of his shittalking.

Scorched earth policy mate, Using our uranium supplies (which we "keep forgetting" to sell) to make everything too irradiated to live in. If we can't have it, than nobody will.

cure cancer, nuke melbourne.

kek. so true that it hurts...

That system was in place up until the 1960's.

The ending of the White Australia Policy was the beginning of the end for us.

We'll be another fucking shit hole like Hong Kong within two generations.

Fuck i love The Big Lez show.
That cop is spot on.

Addlebrainian or perthderper? And how did I know you were one of those two? How did I know, Cletus?

Should i help user?

what we need is a private sponsor program. for every american whitey that gets shunned or indicted for hate speech, we should just extradite them here and give them false identities. ive met some real american faggots in my time but ive also met some bro-tier madcunts who we need on our team.

Gook detected

youtube.com/watch?v=D9AewOuFCsU
i just saddled in for 3 hours

1)most people will never know because it won't be covered on Muh Project™ and 90% of Australians don't follow any sort of politics
2)even if they knew, most Australian men are feminized beta cucks at this point who wouldn't even defend themselves if directly assaulted
3)yeah, I'm sure the modern woman who have been brainwashed by leftism will be horrified by a group of men declaring that they're the new alphas and that they'll bring sexual satisfaction and strong offspring. Women hate that shit.

I really hope I'm wrong and I'm just suffering a case of the black-pill, but I doubt it.

its not an 8 to 1 birth rate. stop being dramatic. immigration policy in australia has come in waves, it isnt constant. the reason there are somalis in melbourne is because they let a bunch in years ago. the reason there are gooks in richmond is because we let a bunch in during the 80s after vietnam. its not a steady flow, though. australian immigration policy is strict as fuck, conservatives in australia would do well not to push back against it because it will just bring the issue to light and cause more harm when the left wing gets into power. we must be careful complaining, because most of our problems are from second-gen people. dont rock the boat.

i love this guy

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm. cunts.

This has no actual provable relation to the actual place known as Cabarita Beach.

dont black-pill in australia. are you in a big city?

Australian here. Life is shit.
Most Aussies have a crab in the bucket mentality and can only feel good by pulling others down to their own levels
The economy is in the shitter and being artificially kept alive my foreign investment
residential property prices are actually being propped up most by boomers and council members (usually one in the same) and not buy chinks that everyone claims. Only just over 500 propeties were approved for acquisition by foreign investers last year, which is fucking nothing.
councils fight tooth and nail to make sure that tenements and apartment buildings never get off the ground and are incredibly overpriced if they're ever finished, and that new land is rarely made available for development.
The developed area of the Sydney basin has literally not expanded at all for the past 10 years.

Australia is fucked. Its a country founded by people with no collective conscious:
Chinese businesses here only hire chinks.
Indian businesses only hire Indians,
Australians businesses hire who ever they can get to work the cheapest for them.
Australia has only become such a nice place out of luck; being on the better side of every historical and economic event in modern histroy, but theres no way Australians are going to survive assimilation with any collective group, especially not chinese or west asians.

KEK

I got into a fight with an abbo at a pub over a pool game a month ago. Got thrown out after smashing the cunts face into the table. Just went across street to another pub.

if you dont like it leave cunt you know the rules

You don't know shit you stupid faggot. I am in Melbourne.

Who looks like a fuckwit now mate

Aussies are criminal degenerates, even their laws are lax cause criminality is their specialty there. Basically, Europe is the Mage's guild, America is the Fighter's guild, and Australia is the Thieve's guild.

I'd call you a cunt, but you made a good comparison

Triggered hillbilly assblasted by facts. Back to your meth pipe, Cletus.

*how did I know you have a meth pipe?*

***spooky***

i thought we were mates cunt im tellin ya, youre the shittest fuckwit for that one cunt, no offence cunt but fuck cunt we not iraq

It's not stealing if you really want it and the chink won't give it to you despite being repeatedly told that you really want it.

Keep trying faggot. You don't look desperate now at all.

Laws are lax?

Have you BEEN to Australia? it's a gigantic nanny country covered in red tape.

Yeah sure we can drink earlier than you but i cant think of anything we're more lax on than you guys.

m8 If you're from melbourne why would you want to nuke your self, go on beyond blue or some shit