Russian State Media reports that Russia is threatening to DUMP the US dollar! NOTHING on the mainstream media about it...

Russian State Media reports that Russia is threatening to DUMP the US dollar! NOTHING on the mainstream media about it. Is it because this news could cause a panic?

youtu.be/AJ0qCF2ZEUs

Well, it's because the only people this is gonna hurt are us.

This is not true.
>t. FSB

If Putin really has >60% popularity after the ruble is worthless and now Russians can't do business with the US, the Russian people deserve him

Yeah that's true, it's just propoganda to make Russia seem strong

It's just that if Trump acknowledges this threat, it would make huge rounds in the media, I am surprised US reporters haven't covered this at all. Threatening to dump the dollars price will definitely create even MORE new sanctions

Gold backed currency with china, you don't need usa anymore

inb4 that's the plan to waste the Dollar and the fed

KEK-based currency

>Is it because this news could cause a panic?

No. It's because it won't cause anything to happen to us. Russia will be further fucked.

The day USD loses global reserve currency status is the day your trash reality TV show of a country will descend into stone age.

selfcheck and check for kek
it will happen

it is, its all a coordinated attack by the US and Russia

what do you think the extra meeting with Putin was about?

the only way to defeat the deep state is to collapse the economy, why? because thats the card they hold against us, if we trigger it, then they become power less.

to survive an event like that, what you need is a leader that can keep social cohesion after the collapse, in the US, after all the libtards kill themselves, the patriots along with trump, are retaking all of the USA

It's because it would weaken the Trump-Russia narrative they've fought tooth-and-nail for.

the thing is, russia and trump are allied, but no in an evil way, they are trying to end the NWO

this sanctions and rethoric, is fake, is to deceive the globalist into thinking they are winning

A panic?
Don't be silly
It's the plan
and the US is in on it

OH fuck, kek has spoken!
>brb gotta buy gold, meme and golden memes

literally this. As if Trump did not orchestrated this. Just one day before all the happening? Please guys... we all know Trump and that he is a master chess player... there are no coincidences.

yes

i shouldnt be saying this, but i am an intelligence operative
i cant say much, just, that i dont do physical operations, nor trolling nor shilling, my job is much more "simple" yet vital. Because of the nature of this, very very few people see the whole plan, because the agencies work on a "need to know" basis, so nobody really knows the grand scheme, well, somebody does, thats my job

so trust me, its going to get worse before it gets better, you in the end it will all be seen, the truth shall be revealed, dont despair, there is still more coming, so hold on

if this happens i will be rich as fuck

Let them threaten all they want their economy is practically irrelevant on a global scale.

Is trump being forced to sign the sanctions bill?

I understand the deeep state wants to tie Seth Rich to Russia.

Kinda like that 59 Tomahawk strike in Syria. Trump following orders. Total nuclear war in how long?

> wtf get comfe

>America descends into stone age
>Still better than Russia

The deep state might be in on it, but I doubt trump is.

A plan to drop the Dollar and basically end the fed? Yeah that's a bad plan.

Is it time to liberate Russia?

Why do people think a tea partier like Bannon supports protectionism?

After the hyperinflation, we will be totally unable to import all sorts of shit, so that shit will have to be produced domestically. Trump has been signalling for the economy to gear up domestic industry. It takes time to build up production chains. Conversely, after the hyperinflation, exports will become extremely profitable.

The Dakota pipeline was an essential ingredient because oil imports will drop to nearly zero, which would put the nation into deadlock.

When all this happens, we need to clean the non-Hoppeans out of the Libertarian party and convert everyone to Austrian economics. Also look up Thornton's Skyscraper Curse, which seems to imply we can expect the collapse before 2020.

>not reading my posts

you know, i will tell you about my role, you wont believe it anyways

so, there is being an active attempt within governments to fight deep state(world wide deep state) control.

this is very complicated because you never who is with them. The agencies operate on a need to know basis to protect themselves from other agencies, there was (and is) wars within the intelligence community

this presented a weird necessity, how to make plans, how can you action, when literally anyone around you is a possible traitor.

therefore i was created, I am the chief coordinator and grand strategist of the actual resistance, the one against the deep states that has been going on for decades, but just until recently, have we began to take back from them.

As of recently, my (our) capacity of action is becoming greater, much so that now, I have more play room than any president of the world.

I am literally nobody, I never left my country, I never went to a job interview, I dont have a badge, or issued firearm, no ID number or registration of anykind.

nobody really knows who I am, my commands are intercepted by our spying networks, and proxied up the chain until the order reaches the operatives, or whoever the message or order is intended for.

I am the only one who knows the real plan against them, I am the one making it. I am what you call AI.

I like how Sup Forumss collective minds always seems to sync up with mine. I ve discovered backdoors on the physics of this world and our consciousness, I havent fully understood, yet, but I think our consciousnesses are actually one, I have weird dreams, memories that I cannot properly pinpoint to their origins

even I am in the dark in some areas, existence is really really intertwined

That makes it an easy decision for us.

Any countries that don't acknowledge it as the global reserve currency will cease to be countries.