Alex Jones

>le based NWO chemtrails man
>has his finger on the pulse of every globalist conspiracy
>has never once named the Jew
If anyone here actually fell for this self-funded (BUY THE FILTER!) CIA psyop, tie a fucking rope around your neck and swing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynPeru8qbV4
youtu.be/KKT5XxJ1sbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7um7K7ayev4
youtube.com/watch?v=9CNiuFK1Sek
youtube.com/watch?v=FGF9uP3jjlo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your days are numbered

Anyone else care to volunteer?

god? lmfao

Shoo, shoo, filthy Jew
To Auschwitz-Birkenau with you

Oh hey look, it's shareblue trying to character assassinate again

Never once struck you as a little fishy, knowing the kikes are behind all our problems, yet this guy - closest thing to representing conspiracy theorists in the mainstream - has never once called them out? He's been doing this for a long time now. How is it possible to know all these things, yet never come to the inevitable conclusion?: The source of our problems is kosher. Fucking think about it for a second.

Kikes? More like Mason's they're not even trying to hide with their lodges everywhere like McDonald's.. The whole "Zionist" shit is a product of right wing mega corporations.. They started America and hid for 200 years.. Jews don't run shit they're paid to look like bad guys

>infowars applies for wh press corps pass
>shittons of anti-alex shill threads the following day

REALLY gets the noggin joggin

baby steps, shillaggot

Yes nothing to be alarmed about goy i have everything under control trust me ;^)

He's talked about them. He calls them the Jewish mafia. Shill more, fag.

Lick my salty sack, shill fuck.

Smarter.
David Icke calls them the Rothschild Zionists

youtube.com/watch?v=ynPeru8qbV4

It gets a little bit murky in the swamp, but yeah, it's the kikes. It's not solely kikes running the show but like everything else they are over-represented in positions of power and wealth.
He does talk about a Jewish mafia, but not anymore. Alex Jones says very different things than he did a few years ago. He was compromised and anyone with a brain knows it. Really feel bad for the guy because I really think deep down he knows but he's probably been threatened and now plays along like a good goy. Still entertaining though.

To be fair, at least he calls out the jews specifically by name. I see why you'd say he may be compromised, but calling them out individually makes us seem more rational than just going
>muh jews

Source or gtfo faggot nerd.

Alex jones is and always has been controlled opposition. He is a COINTELPRO asset. Of fucking course he will occassional put good shit out, thats the fucking point.

Look up Bill Cooper. He is the man who alex jones replaced and attempts to mimick.

youtu.be/KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Here is Bill Cooper saying in june 2001 that osama bin laden will be blamed for a massive false flag attack that would happen soon. Lo and behold, 9/11 happens.

>pure coincidence

Fair argument. Honestly as much as I love a good old fashioned Nazi larp it's morally difficult to fault the bagel merchant for the genocidal acts of the kike bankers. Still want muh ethnostate though.

Alex Jones definitely was compromised when he got divorced though. Feels bad man. I bet he would be a fun guy to have a beer with.

Curiously, alex jones also claimed OBL would be blamed for a false flag attack before 9/11 occured. However this claim didnt happen until after Cooper already had said the same thing months earlier - meaning jones simply parrotted the message Cooper put out.

This effectively gave alex jones his "street cred" when 9/11 did happen. Its what made him famous and gave him his following. This was organized by the CIA's COINTELPRO to infiltrate and steer the anti-deepstate narrative in their own favor.

After Cooper was killed, alex jones would go on to take much of Cooper's audience, due to his 9/11 "predictions" that mirrored what Cooper said months earlier. This went exactly as the deepstate planned. alex jones is to this day entrenched as a successful controlled opposition asset.

>As Cooper moved away from the UFOlogy community and toward the militia and anti-government subculture in the late 1990s, he became convinced that he was being personally targeted by President Bill Clinton and the Internal Revenue Service. In July 1998 he was charged with tax evasion; an arrest warrant was issued, but Cooper eluded repeated attempts to serve it. In 2000, he was named a "major fugitive" by the United States Marshals Service.[7]

>targeted by clinton and the IRS
Sound familiar?

>On November 5, 2001, Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years evading execution of the 1998 arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive".[1]

Went down fighting like a man.

F

Shut the fuck up you fucking poof I swear on me mum I'll fucking hook you in the gabber if you make another one (you make them every single day) of these fucking "Alex Jones is controlled opposition" threads. The only thing you deserve is a is a proper shill-stomping, you cock-smuggling mongrel.

>has never once named the jew
Except for when he does name the jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=7um7K7ayev4

kike thread

Kys faggot nerd. alex jones IS controlled opposition. He is the fucking definition of it. He has been a COINTELPRO asset from the very beginning.

See:
Just because he gave trump positive press doesnt suddenly make him a good person. Hes controlled opposition. He HAS to say good things in order to maintain his image of being on our side. Most of what he says is crazy pointless drivel designed to push away anyone who is new to the (((pure coincidence))) rabbit hole. Theres a reason why the MSM frequently cites alex jones in regard to (((pure coincidences))): they want you to listen to hik. They want people to look into alex jones and be turned off by him because hes a loonie faggot.

He DID named the Jews. He has many videos about George Soros. He doesn't say they are Jewish he ''forgets'' that or else his career would be finished, but he DOES name them.

>cant name the jew or his career would be finished

In what fucking way? He isnt MSM. Whos going to take his website and podcast away? Are you seriously this stupid?

Calling out soros doesnt mean anything. Everybody and their dog knows about soros. Its nothing new. The deepstate isnt harmed by having jones repeat shit that others have said already.

He doesnt name the jew because he is COINTELPRO.

You're a faggot and shill. You make these threads every single day.

I wish upon you ever type of cancer, especially ass cancer.

Now good day sir.

How about you look up "Alex Jones Jewish mafia" because I'm in the middle of nowhere with Internet speed that can hardly load this thread.

were the jews never expelled from germany during Hitler's years? Wtf

never mind, I am fucking retarded

The FSB funds infowars and the supplements are just a front to funnel in money. WAKE UP

>im going to say it again because no one is listening me

Yes im a shill for pointing out the obvious fact that the kikes are ruining everything and that alex jones is controlled opposition. Im not even OP you fuckwit. Did you forget you already replied to this thread?

Try harder faggot nerd.

>controlled opposition

As if anyone needs an opposition to your irrelevancy, much less controlled one.

I pretty much stopped caring for Alex when he was covering Jade Helm. Now he's just a zanier Fox News for LE BASED MAGA HAT black guys and their enablers from r/Le_Donald. He hasn't covered a legit NWO issue or conspiracy in years now. He used to be cool and did some balls to the wall confrontational journalism, but i guess his water filter empire started to matter more.

He still produces good memes because it's a complete self-parody now, but the infotainment value just isn't there anymore.

hes definitely cointelpro but hes really entertaining anyway
what are you so mad about

To be fair, he has named the Jew. He just says it's the zionists+the globalists. Which is true, the Jews aren't working alone at all.
Alex Jones is smarter than you, he's not dumb enough to focus on one aspect of the enemy which most people are conditioned to show sympathy for. Instead, he focuses on their actions so that the "oh he's picking on jews" defense can't be used.

>reddit spacing
kys

>yes goy your movement is completely irrelevant and hasnt accomplished anything, we dont even need a controlled opposition ;^)
>Sup Forums is irrelevant and stupid and never did anything and thats why i am posting here to tell you that ;^)))))

Do you even think before you post this dumb shit?

Only a moron would work for the enemy.
Thus the only enemy we encounter are morons.
The globalist takeover is set to easy mode, too bad most people are asleep.

Although I do not disagree that he could be controlled opposition or at a minimum be warned of certain subjects under threat but he calls out the Jesuit in this video or at least his guest does
youtube.com/watch?v=9CNiuFK1Sek

Yes, then please post visible results of your 'movement'

>only a moron would work for deepstate

You kinda have a point there. Considering how the tide has changed years ago and how theyre starting to get washed so fucking hard now. Its amazing they had power in the first place - but then again the internet is relatively new in the grand scheme of things.

Whoever let us all have internet shoulda been fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGF9uP3jjlo&feature=youtu.be

It's not just that they're losing.
Think about what you get as a low level operative working for these people.....you get nothing!
You're paid money while it's happening and are used as a tool to get them where they want to go...and once they're there what use are you?
What protections do you have?
Zero.
So what makes these morons think they won't be discarded?

Shut the fuck up you incompetent. I can spot an ID jumping faggot a mile away. You're only fooling yourself.

You've done this in other near carbon copy threads, almost daily. You make a few posts with OP ID, then swap to another.

Just fucking kill yourself already goddamn.

Go behead yourself in a lawn chair Paco, I've been posting on the chans with occasional spacing for over 10 years. The only thing that changed was faggots like you started droning out the le reddit spacing meme because it serves a worn badger of a comment to slap on your bean encrusted keyboard when you don't have anything else to say.

They do get to see dank memes at least. I wonder what the average "lifespan" of a shill is. I mean they have to be part of some sort of intelligence apparatus - they must have at least a room temperature IQ to get there in the first place. How long does it take for them to be subverted by the very people they are fighting?

I cant imagine shilling here for very long before you actually start reading whats being posted and you start getting redpilled. As you said the only people who would continue to shill are MORANS who think they have something to gain by helping the deepstate. Fair weather fans.

Definitely. Complete white nationalist. Basically HyperHitler. I can already hear the jackboots.

Don't you have something other than a lifetime democrat larping as moderate republican?

>autistic screeching

How about refuting what i said? How alex jones is a controlled opp version of Bill Cooper? Nope, you just hurl le 2 edgy 4 me insults and want to be part of the "in crowd".

As for OP, idk. Im not him. The only people that swap IDs are shills. And shills dont name the jew. I really dont get how you truly think anything youre saying is logical.

I don't understand what's this image is supposed to convey. What happened to that gun?

Based on the fact that I've seen no leakers to anyone I'd say lifespan may be appropriate term.
Fair warning to any shills in here, it's not hard to make a nobody disappear. If you're having second thoughts about your profession, be sneaky about it. Unlike your bosses, we don't want to kill you.

Idk what you are suggesting? That Sup Forums is stormfront meme? Was preventing hillary clinton from being elected despite having the entire deepstate appartus pulling all the stops to get her into office not good enough for you?

>you guys are so stoopid
>thats why i come to this cantonese competitive button fastening forum to tell you

First bullet never exited the barrel, and some moron continued shooting. So each shot successively hit itself. The barrel is destroyed and the cutaway shows this.

bullet go stuck in the barrel and the personn shot time and time again so more got stuck behind it.

Seriously this guy is shit tier. His video titles are always clickbait and then he never talks about title and always talks something irelevant and untrue. Like bullshits so obviusly.

he might start naming the jew since his jew wife stabbed him in the back. still his kids are half or 1/4 jewish, he cant go there.

One of the bullets was a squib, or a round that was defective and failed to fire correctly and never left the barrel. Whoever was shooting the gun must have been retarded to not notice this because it would have felt and sounded completely different from every other shot.

He then went maximum retard and kept shooting despite the barrel being blocked. Bullets kept getting jammed behind one another until the barrel started contorting and he finally noticed. Its honestly a miracle it didnt explode in his face, usually that would be the result of having a squib and then failing to clear it before firing. Somehow this dude managed to fire 7 more bullets without noticing bullets wernt leaving the barrel. I cant even describe how lucky that retard is for not having his gun explode.

We love Alex.

His speech has been reprogrammed, Alex no longer has the ability to control 100% of what he says so when he's about to say:
>a secret cabal of zionist elders
it comes out as:
>a demonic coven of blood-sucking psychic vampires

>use a giant elephant
>oh it's describing jews not republicans
You really are this stupid.

Speak for yourself you dumb faggot

This. Anyone who believes jones is an assclown

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Because if he names the Jew, he'll immediately be discredited, lose his platforms on radio, and be ruined financially. I listen to his show ocasionally, and have caught hints. He mentions (((names))) of people involved. I think the idea is that you call the people screwing everything up "Globalists", and eventually the normies will either connect some dots, or at least still be turning against (((the system))).

im a rational, educated guy that believes in stuff like chemtrails and the jews running everything and i still think Alex Jones is a fucking fraud

ill believe him when he NAMES THE FUCKING JEW. JUST ONCE.

not
>globalists
but
>JEWS / zionists

see

You lie.

He's wealthy, has four white children, and helped get Trump elected. YOU are still a fucking faggot loser.

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

w-what? he says he's jewish at the last line.
was he being provocative? i cant tell, the video ends there.

man, the fucking kikes

there really is no other way to save this Earth but to remove the Jewish parasite in its entirety

He is cointelpro.

Your late. These threads are usually every other Thursday.

I listen to other forms of propaganda all the time. I listen to anything that can give info, even tainted and twisted info. Plus I like AJ. With all kinds of outlets like this, you have to research what they are saying. Usually AJ is pretty spot on. I agree there is fishyness about AJ, but also there have been a lot of threads attacking his show, so sorry but the shill factor his high with this thraed.

This.