Which button do you push?

Which button do you push?

The red one. ISIS is already dying

>implying Israel doesn't fund ISIS

Green

But a large number of Muslims support or are sympathetic to ISIS, therefore the green button would kill 30%ish or whatever number of mudslimes

Green, as it would cause the extinction of islam.

The green button would kill over half a billion people.

isis is already dying because of al-assad
I press the red one

red will kill half the leaders of isis so win win, see

This. The world would be rid of hundreds of millions of muslims since quite a significant minority of them support isis. Idk if there are even 100 million Jews on earth probably not. Also if you only killed 50% of Jews we would here "MUH 50%" from them for eternity

What kind of question is this, OP?
The buttons do basically the same thing.

You have a problem with this? a) Fewer non-whites and on top of that really shit tier inbred non-whites b) Mudslimes are really gay senpai

The red one.
>OY VEY ITS ANNUDA SHOAH

Look at this moralfag. What a loser
Hey moralfag, a real moralfag would press the green one. From a few vs many standpoint its still a better option
Fucking moralfags

Green.

Jews have no power if they have no one to manipulate. Also, ISIS is an immediate threat.

>dont enforce islam
where the fuck does the quran say that

>implying all jews don't support isis

>red button kills Trumps family

kek. Who pressed it?

Can I hit the jew button twice?

everyone saying green should gtfo this board

Green. Look at UK sex scandal and who commits crimes/rape in Europe (Hint its muslims)

these all look over the fact that unbelievers aren't considered people

I am 99.99999999% certain that picture is false.

Not if we finish the other 50% off

muh gorillion

Then you'll still have 25% left.

Basically, in the quran, it does say that you are not allowed to force someone to convert. However, the image does leave out the important part that while you aren't supposed to force someone, you are supposed to kill them if they dont convert on their own.

So... don't use mind control?

The red one would solve most problem, even all.

Saudi funds isis. Saudi funds all Islamic terror groups. Everyone knows this.

Press red one, ask friend to pres green.

Oh, goodie. An infographic on a religion I don't know the specifics of and can flaunt it in front of people that take said religion too seriously.
I do have a feeling that those commands only apply to other muslims though, and the "not real muslim" argument lets them carry it further.

It essentially means "Kill anyone who is just pretending to be Islamic so they wont get killed"
It's a good way to create a bunch of paranoid fuckheads

Lol retard 50% + 50% is 100%

Green button kills me and the rest of Sup Forums.
Why would you want to do that?

How many times can we press the button?

Both

Red. Less Jews is a good thing

I use as many digits as i have to press both

Red one.

hahaha russia get's it

If you press green, genocidal jews also die

Button 2 is completely useless. If it instead said "the K richest people" died, then it would be good. The fact is only about 10% of these people are jews, most are protestant. And all of them are responsible for the current state of society.
Meanwhile the average jew is developing a vaccine for the next big disease to eradicate.

The first button addresses the symptom but not the cause. It's good at creating a setback, giving us time to try to fix the situation, but not much else.

Red one, if 50% of the kikes die including half of the powerful ones well, ISIS would follow quickly

>quite a significant minority of them support isis

WRONG! All muslims approve of ISIS, you fell to the taqqiya

In the quran, what is written later, like the violence parts are dominant over the "peaceful" ones in the beginning

I just pushed both of them! Ha ha.

Red button twice.

*pushes both*

checkmate atheists

50%? Are you trying to fuck us again Hans?

the green one, it would wipe out the most dangerous, the biggest amount of jews, and also israel since most jews probably know that its a proxy army of theirs.

>I could spend my entire life pushing the red button over and over again, and still there would be Jews left on this Earth when my index finger finally stopped flexing a few minutes after my death.

50% chance to kill Soros and Rothschilds, i take that chance.

>Being this retarded

Pressing the button once kills 50% of all jews on earth leaving 50%. Pressing it again kills 50% of all jews on earth (50% of the original total) leaving 25%.

red red red red x6000000

isis is merely a symptom, the jews are the real disease

>Being unironicly this retarded

American education everyone

The power button on Sup Forums servers

>most are Protestant not jews
Kek nice bait nigger, my marxist professor used to also tell me about "muh white anglo-saxon protestant male" she was a vapid cunt and so are you.

Press red and half of all the world's problems are gone. It would decisively make the world a 50% better place to live.

Anyone who punches the green button is a fucking cuck

both of them will result in power vacuums that will no doubt will either be taken up by the other 50%

or by a more radical underground terrorist group.
think if CIA was ISIS.

Ever heard of inheritance? The red button would just make the problem exponentially worse than it already is.

The green button at least kills off the Jews in on the formation of ISIS along with all those mudslimes.

Ehh, the jews.
ISIS is just a bunch of sandniggers with rusty AKs.

Look it up yourself. You might also notice that you've never heard of 99% of them.

i pick green to kill all slimes

please don't call them people

Forgot the part about Scots not eating porridge.

Green will kill off more than 50% of jews anyway.

Only choice is green.

The first button will actually kill the majority of the world's Muslim population.

Ex.
>100 Jews
>Kill 50% (one half )
>50% die
>50 Jews left

>Hit button again
>50% of remaining 50 Jews killed
>25 remain

and most kikes. green is the patrician's choice

>red will kill half the leaders of isis so win win

^ This

>lim as n approaches inf
>all jews dead

problem: Not all jews die, therefore they'll just regenerate in power..

why would they? ISIS wants to burn Israel to the ground.

Muhammad, peace be upon him broke every single one of those rules during either his banditry or his conquests, apart from maybe disfiguring the dead, is he a Muslim?

isis is on it's last legs anyway.

ill go the jew option.

but i get to decide which powerful ones die. and kill all the jewish women off. because it's passed on through the women not men.

Just have to hit it 7 times to have less than 1.

So just press it again to get rid of the last bit

>not understanding literal second grade arithmetic
European education everyone

red
always kill the jews

isis can be nuked after we are nazi again.

Green, because it would wipe out far more than 50% of the kikes

>how coincidental that the Larping Jew picks the button with 50-50 odds of keeping himself alive

Im muslim , this is true.

i think jews are literally satan but id press the green button
save europe from the abyss
the second button just wuoldnt be significant enough and they would turn the event into another holocaust somehow

Wow Jaap. Niet zeker of Vlaanderen nu nog bij NL wilt...

are you fucking retarded? I slam red, then slam a bullet into the roof of my mouth so I can go to heaven job well done.

Mohamed lived with jewish neibors like easy , they even trow dog shit on him and he did not kill them, let alone force them to convert.

For once American education somehow trumps that of another non-third world country.

No wonder you guys are flooding our universities.

ISIS mostly only exists because of the Jews and Israel. Get rid of them and ISIS support and terrorism support in general will greatly drop.

False. ISIS is present on israeli border at tasil but guess what? No attack ever happened. Instead the groups present at tasil attack fellow islamists... now isn't taht quite qeird

And that like a tenth of those who should be offed

Also I would press the green button as it simply kills all muslims and gives us "the calm" like in FFX.

Then the jews will return with a new monstrosity and everything starts over. This is the cycle we will suffer for eternity until Hitler is reincarnated.

Red button is a no brainer. Not sure why there isn't a third button for wiping out 100% of the dindu problem the world has.

>don't enforce islam
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Red

Cutting 50% of the hydra's heads doesnt do much.

Green are all guilty, red includes a lot of innocents.

The green button, the red one is just meaningless because of inheritance laws.

>falling for the innocent jew

You disappoint me fake Australia.