Niggers of the dog world and what to do with them?

archive.is/Xz71g
Article is in Serbian for reference.
>Pitbulls attack a child and an elderly lady in Barajevo (a small town in Serbia)
>Just a few hours apart two persons with horrifying bite wounds were admitted in the Community Health Center (CHC in further text) of Barajevo. An elderly lady (68) was attacked this morning and is in critical condition after the dogs nearly tore her apart, and last night, a boy was also attacked presumably by one of those same dogs as reported by "Blic" ("Flash", Serbian daily newspaper)
>The first attack occurred last night in Gaj (a town district in Barajevo), when a boy (14) was attacked by a domestic dog which resulted in serious wounding [of the boy]
>"We received a call when it all happened. We admitted the boy with over 10 bite wounds all over his body so we had to transfer him to the ER because he was seriously wounded" "Blic" was told in the CHC of Barajevo
>This morning around 8am an even more serious attack occurred
>"We again received a call this morning at 8:30, the lady in question [that got attacked] was elderly Mara V. that is 68 years old. She was attacked by 3 domestic dogs, as far as we are informed those dogs were pitbulls. When she was admitted she was in a horrifying state. She had wounds all over her body, wounds of her scalp were also horrible, they even tore off some parts. Her legs were torn apart, forearms, upper arm and hands full of bites. The doctor couldn't even estimate how many [bites] there were, horrifying." told by the people from the CHC of Barajevo
>She was rushed to the ER for reanimation
>ZOOhigijena (Zoo-hygiene a public service that removes corpses of animals, catches stray dogs and domestic dogs that commit attacks etc.) said that they have people on the field since this morning when they received a call from the police. One dog was caught while the others are still being looked for
>The crews will remain on the field until they catch the other two dogs as well.
cont.

part 2.
>The first dog was transferred to a facility in Ovča [a district in Belgrade] and the owner was informed about the incident - they said in ZOOhigijena.

This breed needs to be erased from the world. Forbid breeding worldwide, and it will die out in two decades.

My sister and her puppy were attacked by a pitbull for no reason. It was just running around outside with no owner to be seen. These dogs need to die, and the owners too.

Damn, nigger fashion has reached even Serbia.

Sell them to the chinks

We have a law that prohibits people from keeping breeds marked as dangerous (pitbulls, stafords, dogo argentino etc.) in urban areas, sadly like most laws in Serbia no one enforces or gives 2 shits about that law. This has caused all the nigger tier people to adopt these breeds as their status symbol. A way to proclaim that they are of nigger mentality so you know upfront who you are dealing with. Belgrade is full of these untameable dogs and their respective owners (IQ's in the double digit range mostly) and I got bitten myself 2 times by these nigger dogs. Both times they attacked my dogs while their owners pissed their pants because they are too afraid of their own dogs. Luckily I have been dealing with dogs both professionally and personally for a long time so I got off easy with just 1 or 2 puncture wounds.
Anyway how do we solve the nigger dog problem? Should we outright ban the damn things and start euthanizing the ones already here? Personally I would love to put a bullet in each and every one of these damn things and their retarded owners.

I hate fucking chinks! Fuck pitbulls but fuck chinks even more. They eat doggos for fuck sake, they cook them alive damn gooks.

We should try socializing and improving the socio-economic troubles for these poor dogs. What would help the most though is challenging the racist stereotype that pitt bulls are violent by nature.

actually the story is like the owner of the dogs just let them loose, all 3 of them and they've been stalking the countryside for 3 days now rampaging

Funny cartoon but I see 1 problem
>Retrievers are smart
>Border collies are agile
Border collie is arguably the smartest dog out there and Retrievers are mediocre at best. Aside from that 7/10 would save to folder.

Shut up inverted Yugoslavia, I know you're just trolling but this is a legitimate political question that merits an serious discussion and answer.

They have always been the niggers of Europe.

Which is why their music is pure whoredom and they live very happily in Sweden and Netherlands amongst other trash ghettos like Somalis, Morrocans and Algerians.

That's a rumor right? Mother fucker should be locked up and charged for deadly assault like he himself attacked the boy and the lady.
>flag
Please stop having an extreme case of Stockholm syndrome and take that embarrassment down and use your countries flag with pride.

>this is a legitimate political question
I agree with you but it makes mes sad. Even on fucking Sup Forums, which is supposed to be a racist shithole at least half the posts in all pitbull threads are
>they good boys, dindu nuffin
>my pitbull would never snap because I'm an alpha-plus male

REMEMBER: DOG BREEDS ARE JUST FUR-COLOUR DEEP!

German shepherds bite more retard

Our fucking music (as horrible as it is and I fucking despise it) is like a christian choir compared from the filth coming from the west. Also every single country has it's double digit IQ population, you're no fucking better potato nigger. They live happily in Swe and Ned because they actually earn money for working unlike in Serbia. They all live in 1 bedroom apartments and save up to build a useless big house in Serbia that they never live in. Asides from that Swedes will be happy to have someone on their side against the filth when SHTF.

Best dog I ever had was a Staffordshire.

You guys just don't have anything better to do than complain, this is Sup Forums not /an/.

I fucking hate those dindu pitbull apologist people. Retarded mofos know nothing about the breed, it was fucking bread to be aggressive and to chimp out often.
Enablers will be shot first.

So you're a nigger.
I don't give a shit if there is 1 good stafodshire, you're stinking anecdotal evidence is worthless. Fact of the matter is the dog was bread specifically to show certain traits, including aggressive behavior towards other animals (humans included), explosive impulses and attacking certain parts of the body (always going for ligaments).
It's not pointless complaining you retarded ape it's a legitimate political question concerning my town.

>being this much of a faggot
As long as they're not eating my dogs I don't give a fuck.

Forgot image for reference.

>as long as they are not raping my wife I don't give a fuck
>t. Zei Ping Ling Mong
This is a place for people who are able to transcend their own individual self and think broadly about the world, civilization and future if you only think and care about your immediate surroundings you are most probably a subhuman.

My next door neighbor shot and killed a pitbull with a .357 Magnum and he is my hero. The cops put him in jail for it, but he was only protecting his children.

Read this:
Even if you were right you would be wrong because the fact that one breed bites more than the one I mentioned does not negate the fact that pitbulls (and stafords) are niggers of the dog world.

>people who are able to transcend their own individual self and think broadly about the world, civilization and future
Yeah and I bet they aren't worried about chinks eating fucking dogs while a pitbull mauls someone's child to death next door, you massive homosexual.

Here you would most likely be shot by the owner afterwards because most people that own pitbulls are criminal niggers that chimpout for being looked at let alone their dog being shot.