ONLY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE SUPER CARRIERS CAN POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3dPXhQG7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can still post here.

NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH...!

nor your gender. imagine this guy was "aircraft carrier" gender. how would that make you feel?

Nice thread. Bitch

Is that a ramp at the front of that thing?

>cant even afford the planes
> windows xp

Ahahahahahaha

The mighty german Kriegsmarine

>A FUCKING RAMP

Hey guys, American here :)

sick half pipe bro

Don't you have a sub from ten years ago that could repeatedly sink all my most favorite terribly named ships?

this desu

A fucking ramp!
And more admirals than ships.
No aircrafts.
Did I mention that no utillity aicrafts can take off from that thing because that ramp?
And the best part?
They building a second one!

We had a carrier...and we sold it to the Chinks.

Kinda...fitting.

Sigh.

>Ramps
And you call yourselves white

made me chuckle

If your "super"-carrier has a ramp, just save yourself further embarrassment, and gtfo now.
It's for your own good, figure out how to move to a country that isn't an embarrassment to god, then you can converse with civil society(from within a lower sub-class for your first 7 generations, obviously).

t-this is is a s-s-super carrier. R-r-right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3dPXhQG7k

I got curious.

better this way

USS Gerald Ford

Ramps are gay btw

So then you can't even post in your own thread.

>Ramps
My knowledge is limited about that matter, can you tell me why ramps are considered to be a bad thing?

Das rite. let this big bitch slide up in here.

QE-class are supercarriers

It's weight that puts them in such a category

>2017
>not having catapult technology

Limits the kind of aircraft that can land and be deployed from it.

>carrier
What's it carrying? :^)

Its so when the cars get fast enough then fly up and not down into the water

yes, so they can be wheelchair accessable.

Your mom

You may only post in this thread if you have 10 (ten) or more carriers

Ramps don't count

>trusting water

At least it is more usefull than OP's hunk of junk.

>A fucking ramp
>Two towers

Everyone, the fearsome British Carrier.

Only Catobar carriers are super carriers.
Rampfags go talk to Egypt.

Thankfully, having those glorious double-towered sea castles fully kitted with an air wing and magnepults is not a requirement. Sill pretty super carriers, Bongbro. Well done.

The myth about American aircraft carriers is that they are built like any other ship. The fact is that they were conceived over 200 years ago when George Washington himself stuck his dick in the ocean and got the ocean pregnant.

Low-draft frigate, Danebro?

WHOAAAA~~! Aw, lort, neger! You better backup, Jakob! Is that a Iver Huitfeldtclass, badass newer and fewer frigate with the Soværnet StanFLex modular design standard all set up to trick hoes into thinking it's some kind of bitchass ro-ro rooty-poo Absalon that doesn't know what the fuck it is from day to day? You bet your last Krone, Jonah! Bedre sent end aldrig, but you don't have to go big. This motherfucker doesn't carry ambulances. This asskicking flyswatter doesn't unload troops. This innocuous looking cocksucker carries AA, packs some cannons and might just whoop your ass with some VLS shit you never seen a Dane shit out in a rage. We're talking about tomahawks (maybe, the Dane is cagey about that... but you better recognize).This pale gray nigger isn't here to deliver humanitarian aid. This little bastard came to wreck your flight path and fuck up your Sukhoi. And if it gets tired of that, It might just pop om over off the coast of Kaligrad somewhere and take out your rusty-ass collection of half-seaworthy bitches in a single salvo.

This shit is not an aircraft carrier. This motherfucker does not need a ramp. This ridiculously hostile little chunk of metal in your northern-ass seas is a particularly belligerent pain in your fucking ass. This is exactly in matching with the Danish approach of being the most annoyingly flexible motherfuckers possible in the frustration of your dreams, nigger. Like their language.

Fuck yes, Denmark. Fuuuck yes.

We dont have plans, the ramp is there so we can point our carriers at enemy beaches and then just launch tanks at them. You dont know what shock and awe means until youve seen a dozen challenger 2s hurtling through the sky towards you.

planes*

I have this... it count to ?
and currently constructing my first Erebus.

lets start new thread --- Only country's who have Titan can post.

>OI MATE NOBODY CAN BEAT US NOW, BRITAIN RULES THE SE~
*blows engine smoke into your face*

*uses tug boat as torpedo*

pic related is all I want in life

>A fucking ramp! On COAL!

A FUCKING RAMP

W-what did you mean by this

I have no doubt that without the dreadnought agreement (Five-Power Treaty), these would be the basic model for everything (with some serious updates in armament, VLS and at this size, SLBMs, lol).

You can't stop us.

Good luck launching your planes when the EMP hits.

Following ongoing maintenance, Admiral Kuznetsov set sail on 15 October 2016 from the Kola Bay for the Mediterranean, accompanied by seven other Russian navy vessels including the nuclear-powered battlecruiser Pyotr Velikiy and two Udaloy class destroyers. The carrier was accompanied by an ocean-going tugboat as she is known for engine malfunctions.

it that my nigga harold?

Too bad we have no planes to fill the deck lmao and won't until at least 2035

A

What happens if the towers disagree on where they want to go

Every National Day for five years, and when I would run on Margit Island, I saluted a little armored speedboat-looking bastard because I love fucking Hungary and I loved fucking my Hungarian girl. Hajra, bro.

Checking in

>cannot into nuclear power plants on boats
>brags about them anyway

shamerfur dispray!

Launching the challenger 2's still wouldn't destroy them

phat

decommissioning is a pain in the ass

The Gerald Ford is still being built on Bing Maps. It must be squeaky clean.

fuck we have aircraft carriers? i thought they all got retired

We're coming for you, inselaffe.

I was on the Kitty Hawk years ago.

Big ass ship and the amount of ordnance we had onboard was insane.

Definitely some tough cunts, those MBTs of yours. Desert Rats (&th AB) were defo bro-tier friends in 93 when I went to visit after DS in Soltau. Drunk as fuck every night. Fucking tankers. I was attached to their Lancers in 2003, and some old fucking hard charger named Carley was in his 30th fucking year (he was activated, had officially done 25 active, then retired but took on reserve duties). Good men.

And refueling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refueling_and_overhaul

ONLY COUNTRIES WITH A DEFENSE BUDGET OVER FIFTY (50) BILLION USD OR EQUIVALENT CAN POST BEYOND THIS LINE

===============================================

What the fuck is this Warship Gunner 2 shit?

Remove a few cannons to add vertical launch spots for missiles.

Underrated

SUPERPOWER BY 2020 HURR DURR

Also underrated

why do you keep your hornets on barges?
i would think that would slow scramble times, no?

even habeebs are getting tired of their own shtick

US only needs the biggest "carriers"

Helvede ja!
Dette har jeg allerede sagt.
Jeg elsker også de nye danske skibsklasser.

>((((((((((defense))))))))))

Poo is a perfectly combustible fuel, properly funneled into a nice fermentation tank and carefully and quietly dumped into the sea when exhausted. Pooperpower... They rhyme, I know. Don't be deceived. There is some serious prahna here.

Norsk er overlegen.

You've added a nice spin to an overused joke. Here have a (you). Or rather, a (poo)

REPORTING IN FROM THE NATION THAT NEVER LOST A WAR

Okay

RIP DESU

Reporting in from the nation that never starts any.

flat earth 200 proofs -dubay

did you guys even know ww2 was going on when it was

Now we can enforce Israel's interests with more national pride. Whoopie.

you have a war against decent hygiene going on right now

we're defending ourselves from the torturous reality that sand niggers exist by working towards exterminating their only source of comfort, islam.

Touche burgerfag