Why did America change from a powerful white country to a shitskin shithole?

Why did America change from a powerful white country to a shitskin shithole?

Because that black ass is tempting. Sup Forums don't realize how much black pussy is being whited.

Im a white man and that black chicks ass gives me a raging fucking erection. How could you not want her?

1964-1968, the Immigration and Naturalization Act, the Civil Rights Act, and then disillusionment because of the Vietnam War.

too much fat, not enough meat

it's like the difference between obese and thick

When it began pandering to inferior minorities

the hippopotamus, ahem, "thicc" meme needs to be gassed

juan

niggers got to be popular by (((them)))

>I have never had sex

sure... things that didnt happen for 500 alex

This. Majority of whites have small butts. Thicc meme is to normalize fat spic and nigger aesthetics

>tfw the average black person in America is 20% white
We will abolish pottery, slowly but surely.

End of slavery and as previously mentioned, the filthy jews pumped money into nigger "culture".

The only attractive black women have white features most of the time.

Swipe thread. Staged, you fucking dork.

Because we have a shitty natural birth law that most countries in the world don't have. I hope Trump repeals it and makes the left autistically screech

thicc should be the r. crumb ideal woman and not something co-opted by fatties and fat fetishists

Getting rid of Jus Soli will never happen in America.

That's quite nice if you enjoy indulging your bestiality tree ape fetish.

>How could you not want her?
I have dignity and self respect.

Because we turned our backs on god

Trying to be more like europe

because jews forced through a change to the immigration act in the late 60's.

black women gross me out. stay away from them.
it's all a mind game being played on you, because the media sexualise them and make you think they are sexy.

And shes cleaely the latter. Look at that tiny waist

Just go hug a big brown thing already. Or better yet, slurp it till the sap enters your face fuckhole

We do not require niggers to build a successful society

which means that we need to start working on making white wamen thicc

And for what purpose Ahmed?

Try do a search for "laxative prank" on youtube, 9 out of 10 are vids with negros.

insecure little racist bitch with a tiny little penis who fears full, womanly rear ends spotted. kys you testosterone deficient wuss.

>insecure little racist bitch

My penis is fine, thank you very much

Don't know. Interesting topic. I have some books on my laptop that might have the answer, which I haven't read yet. For example Conquest of a Continent by Madison Grant and The Rising Tide of Color by Lothrop Stoddard.

you're not fooling anyone, cletus. your damage control is as impotent as your rage.

Because we're retards. You know this already. You remind us everyday incase we forget.

What are you on about? You act like white women fall into one of two categories. Thick, and everything else.

Asses are on a size scale like everything else. Most whites have smaller butts than the niggers whose asses end up looking like beanbags. Now kys and give up the thicc meme. It's literal niggerfication

>being THIS desperate for a response from your superior

laughably pathetic.

>from my superior

I'm sorry about your spic children that you now regret having

tl;dr lol. kys insecure faggot.