Spain Hate Thread

>tfw when your country was colonized by the spanish moors but your of full italian and german ancestry but have to talk their dirty moorish language
Can we have a referendum to talk italian in Latin America please?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_VII_of_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams–Onís_Treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Breathes in*
PFTHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHJHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH

you re fucking pathetic

*Breathes in*
PFTHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHJHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH

Alright moor , now back to look for a job , if you want to come to Lat-Am you can scrub my toilet you moor

Must feel nice to have someone to blame for your own failures.

You weren't exactly dad of they year, Spain.

I mean, look at how all your kids turned out.

>kick Spaniards out
>become richest country in the world
You only have yourself to blame.

You are to blame for the state of Latin America you moor
Thank god for the Italian and German diaspora ,or else all Lat Am would be shit , you moors shouldnt have colonized latin america

Stop hiding behind that fake flag and show your face filthy subhuman

>Spain hate thread
>OP hides flag like an anglo pirate

Spain is fine. Can we just nuke Barcelona and the rest of Catalonia, Valencia, and the Balearic Islands?

KIKE THREAD. SAGE IT

>I mean, look at how all your kids turned out.
Boricua, Morena! :P

You shouldn't hate on spain and spaniard, they are cool.

Fun curiosity: In Argentine they were actually considering adopting Italian as a language, but there were too many different dialects and no uniformity, so they adopted Castillan

Blame your foster father, Muricah

So you are free from evil Spaniards for more than 200 years in most of cases. (even before the industrial modern machinery could take away all your resources) All the gold that reached Spanish soil could fit in a small room (more than half of the gold remained in your countries to build industry, churches, roads, universities, ships, hospitals, etc... most of them remain to this day) And the gold that we have was spent in useless european wars. And, by inflation, make regular spaniards poorer. So... I just don't know... is just tiresome to deal with you.

Most latin americans blame the US, not Spain

*Breathes in*

Are you the Italo-German Argentinian that makes Spain hate threads?

Nah , Spaniggers are shit , I wish Latin America was colonized by Italians doe

*Breathes in*

>weren't exactly dad of they year
We leave that 200 year ago, Argentina could go to the top 10 economy in early XX, why you couldn't?

>We leave that 200 year ago
So you abandon your kids? That's nigger-tier behavior.

you stole Florida, cuba and philipinas
Who is the nigger here?

Napoleon invade us so we have to deal with him and they take advantage of the situation.

Well, we were invaded and then they leave, and our kangz was a disaster the years after that, is when you get Lousiana, and thanks to that you get all the Azlatan or whatever is called
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_VII_of_Spain
So I don't care if they are poor as rats or whatever

>you stole Florida
You gave it to us.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams–Onís_Treaty
>you stole Cuba and the Philippines
We kicked your ass fair and square.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

>fair
well lad, the USS Maine was sinked by you

True. I was just kidding with you, haha

Could anyone please save us instead? My city is infested with delusional separatist commies and Rajoy is ignoring the issue

I agree. We should have never helped these spics get liberated
Now they are a nigger tier burden

ANd at last I'm ok, you think you could get Cuba and now you have Castro there, the same with Philippines and Duterte

Go fuck yourself argentino boludo conchudo pelotudo

Don't blame Spain for your own failures, you subhumans kicked us out of there 2 centuries ago. Now deal with it

>and now you have Castro there
Jesus, don't remind me. Communism is a cancer to the world.

You fucking niggers couldn't find a good reason to go to war so you sank one of your own ships with 200+ of your own men to fight some phoney war. Leaving the Philippines in poverty and leaving cuba open to kikery and communism.

I, for one, like the Spanish. Shame our tourists always go to their country and shit it up.

You are completely right
We helped those filthy spics get liberated and they repayed the favor by trying to get us nuked

Spain, I am sorry

True, not genociding all the filthy native savages was our biggest mistake along with not following muslims back to their homes and burning their entire culture into the ground.

>Spainards
>White

>Spainards
>White
that's why we can fuck whatever
From Asia to America Spreading the Christendom since 1500

Say's the envious abo, that has no clue

>separatist
I don't necessarily oppose Catalan separatism, since they have their own language and identity.
>commies
This is what I have a problem with. If Catalonia got their own nation-state, I would not mind.

Was Catalonia the closest any place has ever gotten to true anarchy?

No, it's obvious we should have never been fathers and we should have killed the mother in the first place.

>being white

Going on holiday to Spain soon, if you see sick on the floor in a tourist region chances are it might be me after one too many

Whitest person I've ever seen, you guys are right. Spanairds ARE white.

You are very welcome.
Hope someone kills you.

sons? your guys want independence and now assume your consecuencias

looks white to me

>consecuencias
Consequences

Now they want to suck up American welfare

>From Asia to America, spreading the seed since 1500
Spanish conquistadors did a great job of bleaching the natives. Too bad the European blood didn't breed the savage nature out of the rape babies, though.

>muh italian ancestry

You do know that most Italian immigrants to Argentina were from Campania - the poorest, least educated region in Italy.

It’s funny how Argentines use Gallegos as an insult knowing full well that these Italian are basically the Italian analogues of the Galicians.

Now, Puerto Rico is like "US Government, make us a state already REEEE"

Yeah, during the Spanish civil war most of the defense in Catalonia was """organized""" by anarchist groups like the CMT

Goes to show how much of an actual threat they actually are, anarcho-niggers cant organise themselves

>You do know that most Italian immigrants to Argentina were from Campania - the poorest, least educated region in Italy.
Yet they develop and whiten latin america , something you could never do you fucking moor , wash your mouth before you talk about Italy you spanigger
A lot of Italian immigrants in Latin America also came from Northern Italy , even though even South Italians are better than your moorish scummy race

why dont you post with your country´s flag?

>Goes to show how much of an actual threat they actually are, anarcho-niggers cant organise themselves
And there lies the biggest irony. Anarchy can't withstand outside forces. Instead of blaming their failure on their own system, they go on reddit and blame fascists.

Italian Latin America , a dream ruined by a bunch of moorish mutts

>see girl with pale, almost defunct-like skin
>my heart rushes
>tfw there are countries where pale girls are the norm, and in Spain they are the exception*

I don't get who thought tanned skinned should be the norm for sexy, but fuck him.

>*Galician sibling fuckers and Basque axe-cut haired, prognathistic girls don't count

i bet this guy lives in Spain , that is pretty funny, call us moors and living in my country

The levels of insanity, repeting 100 moor word in the same sentence. When moors were the enemies of iberians and when them are far separated from us.
m8 we don´t care about south america, bigger the distance better for us.

btw

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."
(Comas et al. 2000)

No , I don't live in your 3rd world shithole , don´t worry , I would never step in a non-white land

post your country´s flag then

Spain is the nigger father of countries.

Moot point, we still won the war. Suck it, Pablo.

Because it would change the subject , thats why
Now look at beautiful white aryan german argentines , they dont look moorish like you ;) , all latin americans of italian and german ancestry are whiter and more sucessfull than you , must be hard to swallow that Mister Moor

Yeah I will totally believe you all are homogenetic when you were ruled and raped by arabs during 700 years gtfo

Whatever you say my white friend.

>whiten latin america
Campanians? That’s relative, mi’jo

Northern Italian, you say? That changes everything now; You are definitely white now.

Never change Argentina

>calls us moors
I admit, calling Spaniards and Portuguese Moors is funny banter on Sup Forums, but thankfully there is not much truth to it.
>Only less than 10 out of 100 people in the Iberian peninsula has some ancestry from North Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

That image is true for the Argentinians of Spanigger ancestry , i´m white though pure Italian-Germanic stock

Spain exterminated most of the jews and wogs with their inquisition
You all wish you were that metal

Moor , Please you don't need to be a genious to know that the whitest latin americans are of italian and germanic ancestry , you spaniggers ain't got nothing on italians btfo
Also you can bet your ass all the girls on the pic have italian or german surnames not spic spanigger/moorish surnames

Fuck off. Italians are white. Spanish are white. Argentinians are white.
Germans are NOT white, by the way.

Nobody hates Spain any more than the Spanish government itself (Popular Party, the fake patriots).

The Spanish government steals the money to Spain to take it to Panama. The government of Spain is Pro-Latin.

hahaha

Calm down, man. Spaniards are proud European people.
>you were ruled and raped by arabs during 700 years gtfo
And guess what they did after that? They took back their land and kicked the Moors and Jews out of Spain by 1492. Then they started conquering entire empires on the other side of the world in a matter of a few years. Spain did what we all wish Hitler could have finished doing.

>10am, wake up after 5 hours sleep
>eat shitty bread for breakfast
>try to find job, but can't because country is shit
>eat paella for lunch, have to scream so friends can hear me
>siesta time, but can't sleep because tourists loud
>5pm, too many tourists can't swim
>10pm, time for dinner. paella again.
>1am, can't sleep because loud normies
>3am, same
>4am, now I can sleep
¿viva españa?

>Spanish are white. Argentinians are white
Spanish are moors , and Not All Argentinians are white the ones with spanish roots are literal niggers

viva!

the main problem is immigrants like OP, they boost Spain´s unemployment rate .

>try to find job, but can't because country is shit
>17.8% unemployment rate
What the hell happened?

5 million inmigrants

I don´t live in Spanistan , and your enemployment rate is the proof of your moorish inferiority , kek we will even believe your unemployment rate is that high because you cant find a job instead of being too lazy to work

Time for another Inquisition?

Moors are too lazy to work , all they had was thanks to their exploit of Latin America but now they have nothing

>only 17.8%

Wow it sure has improved since I left that shithole. Brb moving back again.

we are full sorry
who cares the fucking whiteness? only muricans with their fucking memes

He gives me some Christopher Lee vibes.

G8 thread m8
fuck Castile aka sPAIN

NORDC*CKS

>we are full of gyppos, sudacas and moros sorry

ftfy

>nuke the places that makes more money

catalonia anarchism and comunism was a way to defend themselves against castille
nothing more
it wasn't real

But they were great dads when they were around and put indios in their place.
Then alll of a sudsen they wanted independence, got it and turned to shit shortly aftwerwards.

Spain is not to blame for the latinoniggers faults

>>we are full of gyppos, sudacas and moros sorry
they are leaving ( thankfully) and moving to other european countries like GERMany and UKistan

ftfy

how about you try being nice instead op :)
i think u could be a very nice person :)