Why exactly is Tinder and modern social dynamics bad?

Why exactly is Tinder and modern social dynamics bad?

Before we had dysgenic crap like arranged marriages, now we are returning back to a natural order of things where nature (manifested through the will of women) can do it's part in selecting that which is good.

The people who have something against it usually harbour resentment much like the leftists who can't compete in a free market thus running towards marxism and other traps.

This is real tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhPnxmw4xNA?t=1m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Casual sex is degenerate. It weakens personal bonding capacity, it spreads STIs, it results in unwed pregnancy.

Also, women would need agency to have will. They just act out according to their emotions and base instincts, and newsflash: we didn't build a civilization off women's emotions and base instincts.

There are ways to harness the power of modern communication to improve both men's and women's access to the best possible mating pool without encouraging the degenerate behavior that Tinder and the rest of the triple-parentheses social forces enable.

This. women were brutally suppressed during our entire constant upward spiral as a species. Just over a century of their leadership role in a society and we as a race are getting wiped out, while the world IQ drops off a cliff.

Because women used to select for survivability, good traits like intelligence. They're no longer doing that - they're splitting it both ways, having the sexually attractive traits while they have theirs, and not even looking sideways at anybody else until all their assets are gone.

It sounds like such an angry, lonely thing to say. I should mention I'm a married man.

This is why women sexually selecting on their own is bad. Women are too smart for their own good.

Because arranged marriaged created an estable, society truly progressive society.
Modern social dynamics where the woman chooses her partners is bad because woman`s criteria is terrible, women choose solely based on looks or another superficial traits, that have nothing to do with a real productive member of society.

Tinder is a good thing. It allows betas to comfortably approach women from a distance. I mean yeah, while she's getting to know the beta slowly, she's fucking the big dick chads that are also talking to her. When shes had her fun with fuckboys, she will settle down for a good guy.

'Reddit spacing' was a Sup Forums thing long before reddit, newfriend. Lurk more.

>real tradition

No, it's a return to animalistic, brute nature. "Tradition" is the safeguard against such behavior; the social forces (customs, taboos, obligations, etc.) that maintain society AGAINST the degradation of such base activities.

>durr fucking like animals like before civilization existed is "real" tradition

Huh, so I guess the communist way nomads lived is also "real" tradition too

We're talking about the same time period

You fucking disgusting kike piece of shit retard

>install tinder
>match with a cute chubby girl
>like chubby so I'm down
>plan meetup at local park that night
>exchange sexts all day, tell her to wear a dress and no panties for meetup
>get to planned park at 11 and see lone car parked in corner near path
>walk towards can and notice slight lisp in small car
>get to window and greeted by monster
apparently Instagram filters do wonders
>look for escape as I small talk to her through window
>about to make a run for it when the monster says "user, I'm not wearing panties, like you requested"
>dick betrays me and corrupts my mind
>start making out with monster and fighting her thighs to get at pussy
>so so wet
>she rolls out of car and we make her way down path into the woods
>only make it about 20 feet before I lift up her skirt, bend her over and start licking her pussy and asshole
>licked her asshole for longer than I should have before plunging me large cock into her
>she wailing as I ram her hard and as deep as I could, def bottoming out
>she is full on crying from the pain and trying to push me away but I don't care and vow to finish the job
>cum to the power of 100 all in the monsters pussy and she falls to the ground sobbing
>gather myself, say thanks and head to the car
>watch the monster struggle to her feet as I'm driving away
>go to McDonald's and get shit off the dollar menu
>about 30 min later get a text from monster
>it's a video of her masturbating on toilet while pushing my cum out
>block number, destroyed all evidence and uninstalled TINDER

seriously fuck Tinder, that shit is cancer.
Pic semi-related. She was shaped my trigglypuff

Tinder is inherently a hook-up app. No mate selection occur, the pool of potential sex partners for any given woman are significantly larger than the pool of potential husbands.
Most guys are horny af, they will fuck everything that moves if they can get away with it. A 100 kg ugly chick with a flat chest, no problem!
Nothing is free in this world, there is always a price you pay.. You pay for this "free board", with being exposed to the shitty commercials at the end of the pages or by collecting of data.
It is well known that the amount of sex partners have an inverse correlation with the chance of at some point being in a stable long term relationship.

I have nothing against dating-sites or the likes, when it come to partner selection. Then competition is nice, but the hookup culture that is intertwined with these online-dating sites are despicable.

Nothing wrong with it Sup Forums is just retarded and stuck to ideology.

You should be hung from the neck degenerate trash OP.

Beta bucks and alpha fucks is a real phenomenon, but it stretches even further than that.

What we're seeing now is women actively splitting their bonding dynamics between multiple figures, it's not uncommon for emotional support to come from a more balanced, less aggressive male while sexual satisfaction comes from the high aggressiveness, low stability alphas.
This is leading to a break down of traditional relationships where a balance between both is required. In turn we have a stratification of male personalities where people begin to drift into one of the two categories. People in the emotional support category get angry and tired over time and will do one of two things.

A) Give up (MGTOW)
B) Attempt to make themselves more like the low stability alpha camp

It's causing the death of healthy social dynamics, and it's only going to get worse from here.

>people who write in complete sentences and legible paragraphs must be from reddit
You're right, though, this behavior isn't typical of the average Sup Forums user.

Spotted the landwhale

Any studies to back up your claims? This is the only decent reply.

Also the word degenerate is fueled by resentment from a Nietzschean POV, not everyone can be a degenerate because of their physiology and heavy requirements (good looks, big dick etc), it's likely that people who utter it are beta males, much like leftist betas on the left who cry exploitation because they can't compete in the market.

Spotted the degenerate
Jesus, people

Why is it that leftists are so eager for humans to regress away from civilization and back towards a primitive animalistic state?

Civilization is good. Living in a state of nature is bad. It's obvious right?

Right wingers tune their moral sensibility towards the behavior that will improve the stability and functionality of civilization because civilization is good and precious.

>nature (manifested through the will of women) can do it's part in selecting that which is good

Top kek

You do realize that if you give women complete control of the mating process, they end up choosing guys like pic related

Imagine a whole society filled with thugs and whores, that is what this leads to

A balanced process gives both men and women choice, that leads to a good society

When you give women complete control, society degenerates into madness

arranged marriages is the best, you don't know what you are talking about.

I learned my lesson about the fatty picture angle trick but it didn't devolve into the horrific degenerate odyssey like the one you've described (assuming it's real)

youtu.be/BhPnxmw4xNA?t=1m27s

We need to understand a few things about human sexuality dynamics.

1) Women are the selectors
2) The primal female sex fantasy is "Civilizing an uncivil man"
3) Women go across and up the male dominance hierarchy for sexual partners
4) Men will fuck damn near anything if possible

What does this result in? Point 1 means a decent looking woman can have -as much sex as she wants-. This in conjunction with Point 4 means that if women want to sex it up, there is literally nothing stopping them. Point 2 indicates that women will seek out "bad boys" marked by aggressiveness as the stereotype goes, as their drive is to civilize the uncivil. So we have a group of hyper sexual women who can go after aggressive males with no immediate penalty. And because males are the pursuers, women can find a less aggressive male to fulfill her emotional needs on the side.

Point 3 is the most pernicious point, men on a unconscious level know that women define the dominance hierarchy. So when men see women en mass selecting for aggressiveness, they understand that as "aggressiveness defines the dominance hierarchy." They will then seek to become more aggressive to compete, the downside being this destabilizes society as a whole.

tl;dr Women's sexual desire for the uncivilized results in the destruction of civilization to fulfill it

>this is a true story
To Hell with this, I'm going back to /ptg/.

The thoughts I presented lean towards the right, I embrace competition and dominance hierarchies, I'm simply not convinced that in general (100 IQ +) women choose poorly and that resentful betas crying degenerate is a marxist-like outcry.

The nobility de maistre supported were also "degenerate", males had tons of mistresses/lovers etc.

This

OP has fallen for the naturalistic fallacy, but it's not even natural - in nature men are given mating choices and murder each other over mates

In modern society men basically have zero choice, cannot even compete with violence, mate guarding is outlawed, completely unnatural.

I got catfished multiple times already, but sometimes you gotta just bust a nut.

That's how men choose. Looks are more important than most traits. I'd kill myself if I had to marry based on finances

Peterson supports my point, work on yourself and compete. This is what he thinks man should do, people who want to change structures instead of competing are pathetic weasels as he called MGTOWers once. It's not the evil system, it's you.

>Can't compete in the market system?
>Cry and try to change it (marxist thought)

>Can't compete in the social market?
>Cry and try to change it (again a marxist thought pattern)

It's all the same psychological mechanism propelling trash people being bitter.

I agree that the goal is to become a better version of yourself, and I'm not laying blame on any particular party. I'm doing pretty well for myself right now actually.

What I sought to do with that post is explain why we're seeing what we're seeing today with dating dynamics. Calm down my dude

I'm not advocating maistre as a paragon of morality or right wingedness, I just wanted to make the point about the state of nature being bad.

The question of whether women pick good or bad mates in some vague evolutionary sense is irrelevant. Good for what? Bad for what?
You will never be able to nail down a test for such tautological nonsense. You're appealing to nature as good... but the state of nature is not good.

On the other hand, we can talk sensibly about the stability of society. We can talk about qualities that are conducive to a stable society. Mates which are not conducive to a stable society are bad.

>i'd sure like to have that poor guys kids

which women said that?

You really did a number on that story. But don't worry we all regrets.

because it is an attack on civilization itself.

or you just have a normal relationship with people because you aren't autistic

that actually happens too

If you want to live like a caveman tribe then go right ahead. Men will eventually get tired of feeding single mothers via the state, they'll either revert to the natural state of beta male - unrpdocutive lazing piece of shit (like in nature) or start raping the women (like in nature).
if you want an actual civilization then you need to bring back monogamous culture.

Societal level dynamics =/= personal level dynamics

You can be a functional decent individual and understand the systems you lives in at the same time, you know.

>marriage is dysgenic
>the social institutions through which all of human civilization developed are dysgenic
>humanity was better when we were caveman niggers breeding freely in tribes with no concept of inheritance or property

No, you nigger

it's usually the rightists that want us to return to 'the natural order' which is why they promote social hierarchy and big strong men.

traditional != natural
try again.

manlets will be purged. it will be glorious

No. That is a caricature you were told by cenk ugur.

The right promotes the idea of men being big and strong so that they can protect their wives and children.
The nuclear family relies on the men being protectors and providers.

It's one of the moral responsibilities laid at the feet of men so that society can function.

I used the words natural order, which implies some sort of order arising spontaneously. Schopenhauer argued for polygsmy in his On Women article, and also condemned women's "freedom", it's not black and white but modern societal norms are simply better for individual genes.

And yes, looks and height positively correlate with intelligence (IQ) so there. If women select based on looks, height, and a masculine temperament...why is this bad?

Fpbp

Casual sex leads to single mothers. It also results in fewer men father children to a greater range of women thereby reducing the gene pool. The Chads who breed are typically les intelligent as women tend toward alpha trends when picking up a one night stand.

>modern societal norms are simply better for individual genes.
unprovable; nonsense claim. "better for individual genes" implies that genes have interests.

>And yes, looks and height positively correlate with intelligence (IQ) so there. If women select based on looks, height, and a masculine temperament...why is this bad?
You're shifting the discussion.

If women select according to qualities that are good for society that is good.
If they select for qualities that are bad for society, that's bad.

Hypergamous mating may be the mammal way of doing things, but civilization requires patriarchy. It sacrifices a small amount of genetic fitness in exchange for the productivity of all men in society

Genes do have interest, it's called the gene centric view of evolution, Dawkins even wrote a book on it called The Selfish Gene.

>Genes do have interest

No they don't.
Dawkins would think you a moron for espousing this thought and would be ashamed that his book were used as corroboration of it.

In any case I think you've seen the error of your ways.

So OP, can I assume that you're against the age of consent laws as they stand?
After all, they artificially limit the availability of potential mates, which is the antithesis of a free market.
Wouldn't you agree that the AoC should be whenever a man or woman hits puberty?

>studies

Dude social sciences is the field of leftist trash communist retards

They would not stand for the "patriarchy" looking for reasons to "oppress" women

Divorce rates and single mothers at an all time high.
That's all I need to say

That bullshit can only exist because of leftist policy you fucking dense kike shill

>durr it's capitalism that we force men to pay women for their own irrelivance so that only men at the top get laid

You will be fucking hung

Without leftist policy none of this shit would be happening and women would be fucking grateful for a single husband in their entire lives

You're stupid as fuck

>Too many feels.

There is nothing wrong with women selecting mates. What's bad is low birth rates, and feminism programs where men must pay for these whores children, while providing nothing of value in exchange.

We need women to have more children and also select mutually beneficial relationships. Which is not what women are currently doing.

>natural order of things
Civilization is the opposite of this. Fuck you roastie.

If you consider Brain-Wasing, Mind-Pattern-Programming, Mnd-Control & Hypnosis...

"Modern Social Dynamics" you should probably re-think your position.

In reality you are likely the Sock-Puppet of the Jew.

Fuggggq. This.

god she is so fucking hot in this pic
why the fuck would she dye her hair?

the "reddit spacing" meme is pure cancer and is mostly used to derail threads and ignore opinions that you don't like because 'muh rebbit shpecin'
people have been writing like that on Sup Forums long before reddit was even a thing

consider suicide faggot

she looks so much better in jewess mode

Tinder/okcupid is for losers to meet up, and an std cess pit. I look down on people who use tinder for their sheer desperation for attention, they usually are very involved with social media as well.

>birth control
>state gives women power
>natural

Yeah, let's have a society where only 20% of men get sexual access to women. That's surely good for civilization and won't lead to the other 80% dropping out and not giving a fuck.

no heres real tradition
>see a hot female
>rape her
women never had a choice. them having chocie now is a first in the history books

first post probably the best post i don't see the need to read the rest of the thread to find out

Don't know.
It just looks like everybody in the world is using an app, and from what I seem to understand, you meet and fuck all day, on that shit.

Sounds degenerate to me.

Just installed Tinder because I moved to a new city and need to spread my seed.

I don't use social media.

>We can only choose between 10th century style arranged marriages or sluts taking dicks every night of the week with some rando she met on a mobile app

There is a happy medium you fuckin queer. Take the 1910s-1950s for example. Arranged marriages didn't happen. You'd marry your high school sweetheart and you'd be each others first.

>The people who have something against it usually harbour resentment much like the leftists who can't compete in a free market thus running towards marxism and other traps.

Woke. But I'm afraid /pol isn't ready for your message. People here just can't come to terms with their own inadequacy

The reason why men should better themselves should not be for pussy. If the average man realizes that he's only doing these things for pussy and not for some higher human ideal he'll reach the conclusion that man is just an animal (he's already halfway there with the acceptance of evolution). If you agree men are just animals why even maintain society or even worse treat men like animals, use them to gain power and kill/remove any of the animals that are in your way. idk I remember in an interview Soros saying he doesn't believe in God or a higher morality and I think that's something that informed his behavior

You're stupid. For every white woman that makes the right choice and marries a white man, there are 10 degenerates, 2 that get a sexy career and some cats, 6 that suck every cock in town, and two single moms, one of whom is a disgusting mudshark raising a half niglet after the nigger runs away guaranteed. It is degenerate as fuck.

redpilled

There is nothing dysgenic about arranged marriages lol.

You're fucking moron or a troll if you think women, in general, don't choose poorly.

>spread my seed
This is what retards tell themselves to justify participating in society destroying Jewish lies, before they put on a condom and make sure the bitch is on birth control. You aren't spreading shit except STDs and decay.

u mad conservacuck?

You loathe yourself so much you won't even give in to base needs.

Real spooky kid.

Can someone bubble the OP's pic?

Who's the girl on the left? I matched with her on Tinder but dropped her when she told me she fucked black guys.

>giving women power
>ever

kys my dude

Reading this thread, I'm reminded to the huge extent that right-wing politcs are driven by the inability to compete in the sexual marketplace. Same with left-wing politics and inability to compete in other arenas.

That's why libertarianism is the only sane choice for us ubermenschen.

>where nature (manifested through the will of women) can do it's part in selecting that which is good
What a retard. Woman is much weaker and dumber than man and can easily be subdued and used by its biological purpose. Your natural selection is another man that can fight you and take your female by force, female itself is not a subject in it, but object. This is what nature intended.
So the only things this accomplishes is bringing back infighting within population of which people managed to get rid of through monogamy. And result of that will be only defeat at the hands of those who do not cannibalize each other, such as jews. They can do what they want with self-cannibalizing goyim like you even now, but at least you have good genes(not), huh?

Spreads STDs, enourages degernerates to have random offspring. So obvious that it's not even worth discussing. Sage this alt light shill thread.

Over 60% of divorces are initiated by women, which reflects poorly on female judgment. When left to their own devices, the majority of women choose to have sex before they are even women, and postpone marriage until after having multiple sexual encounters. Sorry, but the patriarchy is the natural order. The strength of women is their ability to be nurturing and fill supportive roles, not planning for the future.

Because natural isn't necessarily good.

Marriage is a strong institution in any agricultural society. The reason is that the higher the male population that is utilized, the more productive and defensible the civilization is. Matriarchal societies don't exist within agricultural societies. Why? Because they would be overtaken by societies that had higher amounts of utilized men.

>So what?

Our society is based on monogamy. So, we want as effective as possible 1 to 1 pairing to maximize utilized men. If our society depends on this structure, and it cannot maintain it due to social changes, then it is doomed to collapse under its weight.

>you loathe yourself
I loathe kikes destroying Western countries, and bottom of the barrel degenerate scum (You) that is the literal manifestation of the rot.

Women make choices which are terrible for society though. They're naturally attracted to manipulative sociopaths and the danger that comes with it. They're self-destructive, petty and not particularly intelligent.

If you can't find a partner, you weren't meant to breed. Same argument as y'all fuckers argument for healthcare, where having weak genes means you deserve to die

>but muh beta males

Monogamy in the past was necessary to keep society intact, but modern technology has progressed to a point where you don't need every member of society to be productive in order to function. Of Japan's working-age males, something like 30% of then have never fucked, but you don't see their country crumbling

Partly disagree. We choose mainly on looks, women choose mainly on social status and income level. That's why you'll see attractive 20 year olds with fat, balding, middle aged men. There are multiple ways to get into a woman's heart, but they are different based on the woman, and often whimsical and rooted in the present rather than planning for the future.

Well said. I would also add that some Native American cultures were matriarchal, and they never invented basic things like the wheel, writing, or metal working. As a result, they had the type of culture that a woman would create; focused mainly on enjoying the present, destructive egalitarianism, and teaming up against whoever was the strongest and most successful just because they were the strongest and most successful

Most patriarchal cultures never invented those independently either, bit of a silly statement.

The wheel was invented maybe in two different locations in Eurasia, writing in 3-4, metal-working in 2-3.

Is to function the simple ultimate goal of society or is it to prosper? If the west drops monogamy and it's' competition does not, then it will simply be out-competed.

>Why does this matter?
Because weak states bend to stronger states. The reason the west is monogamous rather than polygamous is because of Rome's influence. All the previous marriage structures folded to the dominant one of the day. Japan was polygamous until 1945 when it fell under the domain of the United States, a nation with a Rome influenced marriage system.

>But Japan!
Japan was fucking terrified. It's now starting to recover, but it's a long road.

>Healthcare bullshit
Very few people seriously would use that argument. The argument usually is whether or not it is permissible to be forced to buy something that is then run inefficiently... and of course where this would end.

>If you're voting against section 8 you really just want people who can't survive winters to die
>If you're voting against food stamps, you really want people who need food to live to die
>You don't want taxes to pay for free clothing? Fucking social darwinist.

>natural order of things
>basically women have all the power of choosing what the future of humanity is and looks like
>leaving the future of the world in the hands of women
>of fucking irrational whores

Gee I wonder why we're seeing a rise of fucking idiots who think rioting is the logical thing to do. The world will fucking burn because they have bred stupidity

that dumb mouth is very accurate. she does that when she speaks...