Look at my hand

Look at my hand.
See all the small holes where the hair used to grow?
Why doesn't it grow anymore but the holes are still there?
God BTFO BTW.
Creationists on suicide watch.
Every time the words fedora, hat or tipping are mentioned ITT, an atheist is born.
Enjoy

May be because your hair follicles die, also those holes can act as a way to release heat too given that sweat accrues there.

Cause youre a low test kike faggot?

I'll put you down in a second if you were to call me a kike in my face.
But you won't cuz your little testies went up the second you even imagined saying it to my face.

kike, actually wasn't difficult

Keyboard warrior

show us your face and we will show ours.
Sound fair?

Most of us Jews are known for being more hairy than other kinds of white people though

Sure you go first

His dirty kike hands lack hair due to excessive rubbing.

No you wont. Jews are the weakest fucking people on earth. Most likely is you will be whining about mistreatment and threatening a lawsuit as you and your tooth particles are on the way to the ground

There are hairs growing there, they're just very very thin, short and light.

>a jew shaved his hand
>GOYIM WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IN THE 6 MILLION LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO ME

Kike with a pointless thread

Kike needs a testosterone booster, you probably campaigned for Hillary.

Those are sweat glands. Being a Jew, you've never worked hard enough to activate them. That's why their purpose is mystery to you.

kike you sound like a gay, would you like to suck on my hairy goydick? I promise I won't tell your rabbi.

Hahaha I would call you a kike to your face and then knock your jaw off little kike triblinka bitch.

Cool it with the antisemitism bro!

look at this goy

pol btfo once again by a jew

(You)

>Every time the words fedora, hat or tipping are mentioned ITT, an atheist is born.
fedora hat tipping

also, I have a question, are Jews actually behind a huge conspiracy to kill all whites or it's only a Sup Forums meme?

haha you have bald hands

Kek