Harry Potter chick gets told off that her husband probably loves watching her take cock from other men she retweets and...

Harry Potter chick gets told off that her husband probably loves watching her take cock from other men she retweets and confirms... jk rowlings was wet when she posted this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuckbots aside, she does tweet way too much about Trump. It's well-known what that sort of behavior means.

>She unironically cucks her white "husband" with an alpha bull
You fell for the trap ms Rowling

Good game.

She wants to get plowed by that tallcan sized, billionaire, savior of mankind Trump dick

I honestly don't understand why you would waste time on Twitter if you're a billionaire. You can literally do whatever the fuck you want and you choose to spend your time that way.

She loves fantasizing about Trump in front of other men

I fucking hate Twitter so goddamn much

I just got suspended from twatter like 20 minutes ago because of her

> tfw waiting for the britbong anons to respond to this just to see what they have to say

pleb tier can't deliver devastating insults without cussing

She is a billionaire, she wants to be "one of the people" and she thinks hating on trump makes that be the case.

>I'm one of you guys!

virtue signaling against trump is pretty cool with college students and citylibs

I said nothing inaccurate

>if you hate X You are/like X
Funny how this argument works here but not with homosexuals

Reminder, if you hate pedophiles, you probably are one

Anybody got the pasta the other britbong posted last time this bitch's smug face graced our board?

swap hate with obsessed

she knows that Harry Potter was her high point, it's all downhill slide into irrelevance. All these high profiles do it after the dick sucking passes when people move on from worshipping their work. They have to take up some shitty cause and make it their new identity (well in Britain anyway) as they don't have a clue how else to get attention

Russell Brand
Charlotte Church
Lily Allen
JK

they live for recognition, when it dries up and they lose their youth they become hollow and bitter inside

>jk rowlings

she's a disgusting little sjw twat

like the rest of the sjw retards she didn't pay Anything for the refugees she shilled into Britain.

Obligatory reminder that JK Rowling founded this particular pedophile network called:
wearelumos.org
Links to Haiti, Eastern Europe etc. It's a kiddie-snatching operation. NICE LOGO TOO...

wtf, female brains are retarded

The argument homos makes doesn't work because we are not women.
A man will simply fuck a woman he wants,he won't play mind games with him or try to get her notice him.
That's what women do and this is exactly what she's doing.I bet at least 90% of all leftist women who hate Trump want to secretly fuck him.

I have no idea what she said.

Worth it

Checked

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>wake up

>just got back to parent's house after living across third world for 3 years

>try to remember old life

>check pol

>jk rowling is engaging in serious discussions about Pepe and cucks

what the fuck did you people do while i was gone? this is some top tier infiltration

>what the fuck did you people do while i was gone?
We learned magic

All they do is shit-test constantly. Eventually they give in. Honestly, if their right to vote was taken away, the Democrats wouldn't have a chance ever again. Women would complain for a while, but then they'd settle down because they would realize that the only way they could have influence is to attempt to mind-fuck a man in a long-term married relationship.

Same

Is that andrew tate from And Hell Followed With???

You are a fucking mistake, man. I don't know where do you get such ideas.

Yup

She's obsessed

She wants that Trump D

Checked. Digits confirm magic.

I'm a billionaire and I spend my time playing one piece treasure cruise on my phone and browsing Sup Forums for research purposes.

Hey, Jorge Arantes ain't no cuck!

I wonder, does she lurk on Sup Forums? She seems pretty obsessed with Sup Forums culture

Are you a name we would know?

She's very low IQ, she just got lucky with Harry Potter book, she's basically a retard. She'd be spending her days screaming at the TV if she wasn't a celebrity now.

MOAB dick

fucking bitch made man like you probably is able to go ten words without cursing

>one piece treasure cruise

You're ok for a globalist destroyer

>a cuck is a man without a cartoon frog in his avi

liberalism will crash and burn with her as the figurehead

gen Z would rather not get raped in the ass than dedicate themselves to her shitty Troll movie ripoff books

HE IS HERE
PRAISR

Rowling would have made a better contribution to society as blood running down her mother's toilet.

How many characters is that?

That would fit with space to spare.

The age of chaos magic is at hand.

Gen z is the most liberal generation you fucking dipshit. Just how deluded, thick headed, and naive are you yo think gen z is red pilled? Holy fucking shit, leave your basement once in a while

Friendly reminder that her only big selling point was Harry Potter and she probably only wrote the first book. There was so much stuff in the first one that was never ever mentioned again.

What more could you expect from the writer of one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

THAT BETCH!!!

Atleast she admits it

gen Z will realise they're being raped in the ass because things are going to go to shit

Nah, they welcome it with open arms like every other generation

their Harry Faggot books will not save them from Jewish Crash and they will be pissed

Nigger Ego screwed them over by giving the Jews free reign

tell Gen Z the truth and they will lap it up

Can't blame her. She's hungry for attention

>she just got lucky with Harry Potter book
>(((lucky)))
>Published by Bloomsbury Publishing
>After the the founder and chief executive of the company was recommended too by his daughter (presumably his daughter randomly picked the manuscript from literally hundreds of others and by pure coincidence loved it either that or this child was an editor or perhaps (((something else))), but whatever)
>Only other person of interest at the company is the non-executive chairman Sir Anthony Salz
>Who is a solicitor (lawyer) by trade
>Magically becomes executive vice-chairman of Rothschilds
>Which is a major leap
>2012 chosen to do an (((independent))) review about (((Barclays))) and (((Libor)))
>It's just all pure coincidence

Nobody ever gets lucky.

I really wish people would stop paying attention to her

prove there will be a jew crash

You strike me as quite obsessed a person yourself.

they got the D in the land of nod

a dick attached to a dick? Women can be alpha too, she's a fucking misogynist

She's a communist, and prob a female lesbian
baal worshipping female freemason too. Possibly a crypto-jewess as well.

This Andrew guy seems to be very based. Excellent response.

>Leftists creating words and meanings or changing the meaning of words to suit their demented (and often political) purposes
So a cuck is now a man without a cartoon frog in his avi. Fucking degenerates.

Notch?

>You can literally do whatever the fuck you want and you choose to spend your time that way.
She chose to be a shitposer, like we did. Free will and all. Also, celebs like her want relevance. The more they remain on the public's consciousness, the longer they could remain relevant so they could continue to peddle whatever it is they peddle (movies, TV show, books, et).