youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=kLI95dXsBGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes sense?

I don't get it either.

I left Christianity and then Islam when I realized that God actually turns peoples hearts into stone.

A petty god who MAKES people disbelieve is just ridiculous.

Christians dont follow god

They call their shit religion the word of god and then make a cult around it

The only thing dumber is atheism

>implying mortal beings have the capacity to understand, much less judge, the motives of their omnipotent creator

>implying that isn't just an excuse to believe in retarded shit

Wow nice strawman, nigger

god fucking damn it

God is flawless so whatever flaws you think you see is just not there, to begin with.

Right, how silly of me. I guess I should stick to serious philosophical points like "lol sky fairies do retarded shit"

>using a meme arrow quote an entire paragraph
>not using additional meme arrows for each sentence
Nice try r/tard

>it's another strawman thread

>we can't understand hiw god works
>prior to scientific advances, we couldnt understand how animals worked
>god = retarded animal

By your own admission you're a mortal who can't possibly understand, much less judge, the motives of an omnipotent creator. So yeah, you should stick to sky fairies instead of trying to guess what those motives are and fail.

>Following religion
Kys retard

Yes. Let me explain it for brainlets. First of all He left us conscience, the sense of right and wrong: and all through history there have been people trying (some of them very hard) to obey it. None of them ever quite succeeded. Secondly, He sent the human race what I call good dreams: I mean those stories scattered all through the heathen religions about a god who dies and comes to life again and, by his death, has somehow given new life to men. Thirdly, He selected one particular people and spent several centuries hammering into their heads the sort of God He was -that there was only one of Him and that He cared about right conduct. Those people were the Hebrews (not modern kikes), and the Old Testament gives an account of the hammering process.

Then comes the real shock. Among these people there suddenly turns up a man who goes about talking as if He was God. He claims to forgive sins. He says He has always existed. He says He is coming to judge the world at the end of time. Now let us get this clear. Among Pantheists, like the Indians, anyone might say that he was a part of God, or one with God: there would be nothing very odd about it. But this man, since He was a Judean, could not mean that kind of God. God, in their language, meant the Being outside the world Who had made it and was infinitely different from anything else.

When you have grasped that, OP, you will see that what this man said was, quite simply, the most shocking thing that has ever been uttered by human lips.

Now fuck off back to Plebbit.

shut your cuckhole it is only about the empty spaces
kys for getting sidetracked

even in non-Christian religions there is a "me, not thee" standard where gods are at a different standard.

Example: Greek gods can get away with raping mortals. They cannot rape each other however, as gods are above such treatment. Zeus is the exception, as it is an act of creation to do it (where do babies come from? a man, Zeus being the Omega uber-man).

Interestingly enough, there are cases where Zeus smacks down other gods for doing petty shit (Poseidon and Ares iirc have to rebuild a city wall by hand after they destroyed it in a dick-waving contest gone awry).

It isnt unreasonable to think that God "hardening hearts" isnt part of a grander scheme we cant see and the people in question get a pass (since they are following Gods will). Even Bobby Fisher had to deliberately sacrifice chess pieces.

>Makes sense?

Not as a life manual but as means of exerting control

i remember when i was arguing about god on the internet
but then my birthdays stopped ending with -teen

>Following a cult so hard you finish the koolaid and literally believe Jesus is a magic wizard that casted spells and shit
He didnt even make dank memes

>He doesnt know what happens when his age ends in "even"

>Christian effort post

>Atheicuck effort post

>It isnt unreasonable to think that God "hardening hearts" isnt part of a grander scheme we cant see and the people in question get a pass (since they are following Gods will). Even Bobby Fisher had to deliberately sacrifice chess pieces.
Yes, if there is an omnipotent God, we're nothing but chess pieces to him.

Ultimately, there's no free will or personal responsibility, because nothing you do could ever happen unless God had willed it before you were even born.

I specifically said God is real in another post

Calling people atheists as a retard response is retarded like you and your cult

Every nordic faggot that posts on here:

"we are a Atheist country, u mad bro? christKEKS not welcome here"

*bitches endlessly about how bad Christianity is*

>omnipotent being = retarded animal

You aren't even trying. Have you put this little thought into your spirituality? Do you approach all aspects of your life so flippantly? Perhaps you should sit for a moment and reflect on how your attitudes towards the greater questions of the nature of being might have negatively affected your life.

>By your own admission you're a mortal who can't possibly understand, much less judge, the motives of an omnipotent creator. So yeah, you should stick to sky fairies instead of trying to guess what those motives are and fail.

You're not making sense. It's preferable to disbelieve in something if you can't understand it? Most all religions have texts that are the word of their respective creators, that are explicitly intended to convey a dogma that represents the will of those beings. Yet because those texts imply a motive that you cannot possibly understand you discount them.

Its common ancestor worship under Christs' umbrella organisation.

>Our Father = First of the Clan
>Kindom of God = Wherever Family is

But no religion has the inherent validity of Christ. It's the only religion where miracles happen to this day (miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, etc).

I assume you're Jewish?

I had an experience with God and nothing makes me think he's the christian God, in fact, one would derive from my experiences that he hates christianity and organised religions in general.

>I had an experience with God

i hope you smacked that motherfucker.

Repressed homosexuality is the most Pagan of emotions. They don't know how to deal with it.

>Force that shaped the world more than any other force in history
>Manifest destiny is false

Homosexuality is a sin, user. Sort yourself out

Vikings didn't use horned helmets

I agree, god likes homosexuality as little as he likes christfags.

So they didn't poke their boyfriends in the stomach when they sucked them off?

There a Star of David under your flag by any chance?

Still, you're not an atheicuck, I suppose that's something in your favour.

No there isn't God doesn't like abrahamic faiths.

>It's preferable to disbelieve in something if you can't understand it?
It's preferable not to invent explanations about things you admit you can't understand.

But religions can't admit God is wholly unknowable, so they twist the "can't understand" part and claim "revealed truths."

>God doesnt like the religion that has literally shaped the world more than any other force in history

Don't worry, you'll find your way to Christ eventually.

Explain all the Catholic kid fuckers. Shouldn't Jesus have told them that was bad? Oh yeah, Yahweh is a foreskin craving demon.

Christ is a deceiver and you're the biggest retard of the universe to follow him.

>Can't understand

The New Testament explains the meaning of life quite simply, user. It's all a person needs.

Must suck to be so lost.

Man is fallible. Are all atheicucks genocidal monsters because of Mao and Stalin?

What a silly argument

But Christ is King user, the fact the world is as it is is proof of that.

Oh, I'm sure it does, user.

The most complex concept imaginable, the will of a supreme creator, so conveniently condensed in a few Greek words about loving your neighbor and giving your money to the poor.

Must be great to be so simple-minded.

No but if you have the RIGHT religion shouldn't you behave better? Also I have gotten the Stalin and Mao argument a million times.

>special pleading

Sorry, but the "god works in mysterious ways" explaination doesnt wash with alot of people.

Stop assuming my beliefs cultist

Christianity has truth sprinkled throughout it. That doesnt mean it isnt full of lies and a manipulative belief system that can be used to justify/cause almost anything.

When I had my experiences with God, he made sure that I never followed any christ nor any religion, following christianity made me have diseases and economical problems, abanding it made me recover a bit.

Thats not what God is

God is just that which created reality

kek

Its almost like they were all 3 created by semitic jews!

Not at all. The vastness and complexity of the universe is a testament to God's power. Only an atheicuck could look at it and think 'yup, this is just an accident's

And seeing as the only reason the physical universe, in all its complexity, was created was so that we as humans could live, it makes sense that the all powerful God of the universe would make the rules of the system simple enough for us to thrive and prosper.

Once again, the New Testament is all you need for a happy life. It's simplicity is it's beauty, brainlet.

>It's preferable not to invent explanations about things you admit you can't understand.

I didn't invent religious texts. They were around since long before I was born and they'll be around long after I'm dead.

>But religions can't admit God is wholly unknowable, so they twist the "can't understand" part and claim "revealed truths."

That's the point, though. You have no idea how truthy those revealed truths are. You have exactly the same amount of basis to claim they are false as you do to claim they are true.

>Sorry, but the "god works in mysterious ways" explaination doesnt wash with alot of people.

Whether or not people use it to justify their beliefs is irrelevant to the point.

>Literally manipulated by Satan

I hope you've got the moral strength to see through his lies, user.

>write a book full of metaphors

yes, because jesuschrist will explain evolution and abiogenesis to 0bc people

>N-no, my blind faith is true, your actual personal evidence is a lie!!

How does one get to this point of delusion and mental illness?

divide and conquer
reddit vs Sup Forums
is my spacing good enough for you?
also, are you jewish?

The New Testament was written to give people who had nothing else to strive for in their lives a sense of warranted self-importance. If these words were enough for most of us to live fulfilling lives, civilization and technology would've never developed past the achievements of the Romans, and consequently you wouldn't have a computer connected to the internet to promote things you obviously don't follow.

>You have no idea how truthy those revealed truths are. You have exactly the same amount of basis to claim they are false as you do to claim they are true.
I also don't have the burden of proof.

>metaphors

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

That's a fine opinion, but it ignores several things.

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

Hell is for ever!

>But jesus resurrected!
Doesn't impede him from being a deceiver, deceivers do have power sometimes.
>fedoralord forgot about the age of the earth
Well, I didn't
>A fedora converted!
Doesn't prove that your religion is true, though. It only proves that fedoras sometimes convert to it.
>There are things in the bible that are true!
Good for you, there are also things that are false.
>The apostles died horrible deaths!
As it is fit for christians, given how God hates them. And they got no reward from it, trust me in this one.

>How do atheists explain this away?
It's called typology, look it up.

>I also don't have the burden of proof.

The burden of proof doesn't apply here. I'm not trying to tell you one side is right and the other is wrong. I'm saying that the nature of omnipotence is such that you don't have any standing to discount the notion that any of these particular beliefs are invalid. You're just relying on the same mechanisms that people who are religious use to decide what they believe. So when you call it "retarded shit" you sound a bit like a dumbass.

>Jews and atheists have very similarly political leanings in the US
is it just me or does this really get your noggin joggin'

>The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

I would always be impressed by this as a young Christian.

but then i had a think.

what if....(stick with me).....Jesus read the Psalms and....(you still sticking with me?)....just repeated them?

I mean, Jesus quoted from the bible regularly. He clearly had it memorized.

(god damn, I hate this thread. i'm getting flashbacks from the cognitive dissonance i experienced as a christian)

Seems like an awful convuluted effort for no immediate reward.

I will pray for you.

>Does it get my noggin' joggin'

No. They don't reproduce, but as atheism is a Jewish invention it turns men into beta cucks.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

>Hundreds of unique prophecies fulfilled at a time they said they would be by a guy that met multiple unique criteria
>Hurr perhaps it was a coincidence

Atheists are brainlets

>I'm saying that the nature of omnipotence is such that you don't have any standing to discount the notion that any of these particular beliefs are invalid
But I do have because there's no reason to accept nonsensical beliefs of any kind, whether they're religious in nature or not.

>Seems like an awful convuluted effort for no immediate reward.
Religion in a nutshell, user.

im not talking about the events.

I'm talking about the words.

You're saying its impressive that a dude repeats a line from Psalm. How is that impressive? Jesus probably memorized the psalms.

>atheism is a Jewish invention it turns men into beta cucks
You know what else is a Jewish invention?

satanic shill, the man's gonna come around and you will gnash your teeth...

False equivalence argument....

>I will pray for you.
It would serve no purpose as I already know that Jesus is a deceiver and his father is the demiurge.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>But I do have because there's no reason to accept nonsensical beliefs of any kind

You mean like the belief that none of the existing religions incorporating the notion of an omnipotent being could possibly be valid in spite of the fact that said omnipotent being could, by definition, hide all traces of his existence from you, or even cause you to disbelieve in him?

So, to clarify you think Christ is lying but His father is the Creator?

Religion only makes sense when you know that it was an attempt to control the evil behavior of humans.

That's why God is Jealous and Wrathful. That's why you go to Hell for testing God.
That's why you can't kill, cheat, lie, steal, covet your neighbor's wife, etc.

You don't sweat a few contradictions when you have to deal with violent tribal's who are going to kill everyone you know at the slightest provocation. You scare them white a ghost story and sprinkle in whatever morality you want them to follow.

Fun Fact: Atheists hate religion, not because it is fantasy, but because it say they can't be faggots or break stuff for fun. What point is there to being a faux moral Atheist if you can't do anything you want while scolding other people for following in your footsteps?

Tolerating butt sex is bad for public health, user. So is tolerating vandalism and murder. Say what you like about religion but at least it actually tries to craft a moral discipline system. That's why modern law is based on it.

I think both YHWH and Christ are deceivers.

It's almost like Jews have been dictating what we believe in for the last 2000 years or something.

>You mean like the belief
Rejection of belief.

Omnipotent sky wizard can do an infinite number of things, that's true. Still no reason to believe mortal beings who don't have the capacity to understand, much less judge, the motives of their omnipotent creator got it even slightly right.

:^)

Well memed, friend.

Too bad I'm not claiming X doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLI95dXsBGU

>atheists in charge of reading comprehension

>2017
>Not practicing ophiolatreia

>let me tell you what you're really trying to say

Who the fuck cares, weirdo?

Reddit didn't invent paragraphs.

So beings who never lie, whose prophets tell the truth and who stick to their covenants are liars?

Unusual conclusion to make

> completely missing his point
kystbhfam