Hardest red pills to swallow

What are some of the hardest red pills to swallow? What are some essential truths that Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge? I'll start:

>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since
>Christianity reached its peak with Thomism and has been on the decline ever since
>Dogs are affection slaves that can never replace genuine love from another human
>Eating meat is objectively bad for you
>Anonymity is a license to act like a bad person, and nothing more
>All women are blue pilled; the women who act red pilled are doing just that- acting

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need to completely genocide the nigger race.

>anyone who unironically uses the term "redpill" is bluepilled

Hegelian Dialectics is the redpill that people either straight up ignore, or distort to fit their worldview where everything they like is BASED, and eveything they dislike is kike shills. What i'm trying to say that a lot of people that insert themselves in the counterculture are at best shuckers and jivers out for a buck, or opinion makers trying to astroturf it at worst.

Jordan Peterson is a kike enabling Tradcon propagandist that tries to (((deradicalize))) people getting wise to the scam, so they would remain good goyim and keep enabling the kike oligarchy in power.

fucking newfag

>What are some of the hardest red pills to swallow?
that you're all permanently condemned to be virgins until you're 30, and when you're 30 you'll be fucking a woman who's doing it for your money and has been with 10+ chads

Empire Building is still the best option on any country.

the dogs one is debatable. Plenty of people use dogs to get over depression, somewhere there has to be research and studies that i'm too lazy to find about how dogs are good coping animals to help deal with stress. They can't replace human love, but they come pretty damn close and they can't break your heart unless they die

Here's a very difficult one.
Blacks were the real Isrealites and that's why the Khazars (what we think of as jews) turned everyone against them.

>Hegelian Dialectics
You mean the Thesis+Antithesis=Synthesis idea?
Are you suggesting we should take (Cancerous LGBT self-hating, liberal democracy) and equalize that with the stuff we talk about on pol to find a common ground?

I think you are preaching to the choir here.

>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since
by what imaginary metric...
>Christianity reached its peak with Thomism and has been on the decline ever since
by what imaginary metric...
>Dogs are affection slaves that can never replace genuine love from another human
this is true. dogs are nothing but a detriment to civilization and at best slaves for the emotionally insecure.
this is false. anyone claiming this is reporting the effects of excessive lipid consumption as though they come from meat and not oils within meat. excessive lipid consumption is bad for you no matter how you get it, but you have to eat lipids, and vitamin b12 can only be obtained from meat unless you want to eat spoonfuls of bacteria.
anonymity is a platform for sharing discourse without the veils and curtains brought around by social stigma. it is the ultimate platform for the sharing of truth, because often the truth is not what people want to hear, and the cognitive dissonance associated with difficult truths can cause people to ostracize others. anonymity circumvents this problem.
>All women are blue pilled; the women who act red pilled are doing just that- acting
no, women are just unintelligent social chameleons.

Canada was a mistake

Tolerance is not always virtuous

I suggest we should maybe stop listening to kike enabling (((civic nationalist))) opinion makers, just because they agree with us on maybe one minor issues like LE CRAZY SJWS YOU GUYS AM I RIGHT, WHO'S THE REAL RACIST HERE AM I RIGHT FELLOW GOIYM

I am also suspicious of Jordan Peterson. I have noticed recently that he seems to intentionally obfuscate his speech when he talks. He rambles a lot but sounds intelligent doing so- one of the many signs of a cryptojew.

BUT MUH CRAZY PRONOUNS, BUCKO, THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE

Well, obviously. That's the party line on in this board, comrade. I thought you were saying something else.

Yes. I watched an interview with Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan, and EVERY question that Rogan asked him, Peterson took that as an opportunity to tell a story about something else, and superficially tie that to the question that was asked, without answering it or really even making his opinion clear.

>Not training your dog for hunting.

>hardest redpills to swallow

Having too much of sexual activity,consequently loss of semen causes men to acquire a weak will/determination essentially making (them) equal or worse to women and other less intelligent classes of men.
It also stunts one's spiritual growth, so yeah its only meant for procreation.

>Astrology matters more than you'll ever truly know

In the second podcast Rogan STRAIGHT UP asks him if there was some (((sinister force))) behind all of this, and Peterson immediately changes the subject. Yes, you have been studying post-modernists, Frankfurt School intellectuals and post-structuralists and have no opinion on whether this might be some sort of an agenda. BUT MUH PRONOUNS.

The Joe Rogan interview was literally what I was referring to. That was the first time I became suspicious of Jordan Peterson. I mean, how do you get more off topic than the king of off topic, Joe Rogan himself?

Exactly. Clearly Jordan Peterson was trying to control the direction of the interview, and it was blatantly obvious.

society doesn't need us but we need the society.

>Christianity is a Jewish mind control program
>Islam is the only religion which isn't pro PISSrael
>only with a Muslim majority can a country be truly free from Western degeneracy
>Islam is the alpha male's religion

Lauren Southern is STILL A LIBERAL. there is no such thing as a fascist woman with no kids.

she needs to go full fash

but then again Sup Forums is still cucked on ecelebs

>all women are bluepilled
Go find a real women.

Ghengis Khan cucked Muhammad.
No religion necessary.

Meanwhile ISIS has "no plans" to attack/capture Israel. Really makes you think.

When you realise it actually is the Jews. It all comes together.

World wars
Immigration
Hollywood
Globalisation

It's all a concerted effort to lower the collective IQ through cross breeding. Eliminate borders and 'soften' all religion's until they're all basically pointless. Lower the manliness of men etc etc

One world government, microchips then literal slavery until full automation..then cleansing of the retarded masses.

It's happening before your eyes and it's happening so incredibly fast right now.

Trans, gays, race mixing, education, immigration, religious combining, moral changing bullshit.

Watch Adolf Hitler,, the greatest story never told and realise his vision to remove this degenerate, Jewish bullshit before any of this went global.

It's too late. We're too late

>The jews are the enemy of man
>The white race lost a long time ago
>It's only a slow death from here

The vast majority of people (80+%) are literally incapable of rational thought or intellectual honesty

naw, asians are the master race.
Chinks are going to accidentally and casually destroy the Jews as they destroy everything else.

Women are virtually useless and Hitler was a Rothschild

Muslims still cry about what the Mongols did to them

There is no god and free will is just an illusion.

>Civilization reached it's peak during the middle ages
How the fuck did you get to this decision?
>Eating meat is objectively bad for you.
I don't think you understand the concept of objectivity.

If you were starving and your goal would be not to die, then eating meat would be objectively good for you for achieving this goal.

No, anonymity is a license to act for one's self free of external pressure. It's why votes are anonymous.

>You're not better then anyone because of your skintone

If you were to read the comment section, you would quickly find that it is NOT blatantly obvious to most. Even with how blunt Peterson was being with his circumlocution, most seem to still think he's a genius.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism were created by the Jewish elite as part of a plan for conquering the world. Islam was created by the Jews to be pitted against Christians.

Hillary and Trump are both guilty of their own crimes.

One side being right doesn't make the other side wrong. Both conservatives and liberals are correct when they call for the other side's candidate to be investigated.

>Veganism is the final red pill

He basically lobotomized their culture by destroyed their collective knowledge lol
Can't menace the Ghengis

Morally wise yes. Technologically wise no. That explains it all desu. Good times create weak men, that is exactly what happened.
Welp I don't really care about that. But I think you're fundamentally correct, pets can not replace loneliness.
Only if you eat too much (and yes, most people do, me included).
not entirely correct. While some people do that, without anonymity, it would be impossible in heavily censored context to express free opinion, for example in China or since the new NetzDG in germany's part of the internet too. Anonymity objectively thus enables good and also bad things, but I think it is necessary because it enables free speech when all else fails.
I'm not sure about that, mostly because there is no scientific data on this. While I feel that this might be very much correct, that proves nothing. Staying skeptical.

Canada doesn't exist and never has. It's a crown protectorate that's allowed to larp as a nation for geo-political reasons. Every "canadian" PM is given the secret that it exists only to quarantine Franglo tectonics. It came close to being secretly absorbed by the US 4 times in the past. The Suez crisis was the last.

Jews are winning because they're more intelligent than whites.

What a load of horseshit made up in your dull stupid head. Grow up

The rise and fall of civilizations at the hands of the masters, the Jewish race, is a natural process and we shouldn't be upset when things begin to change and the old world begins to crumble to make way for the new.

>Earth is flat
>There are 33 continents
>Antarctica is not a continent, it is a frozen ring aroung our 6 continents
>Planets does not exist, only Earth
>WW3 will start this year
>Fake Alien invasion will happen in 2018
>Reptilians will disclose themselves as "our allies" to defend us from fake Alien invasion
>Antichrist will come when Christianity, Judaism and Islam are near it's destruction and offer his guidance. He will be 10 ft tall cloned nephilim called Nimrod/Osiris/Moloch/Gilgamesh
>Humanity will be enslaved, everyone will have rfid chip and brain implant
>White race will be almost destroyed
>Human population will be around 1 billion (after nuclear wars, civil wars, diseases and famines) rulled by (((global elites)))

>Hardest red pills to swallow
jews will win, whitey will be extinct

So the eternal battle and fear of the Jews continues within a minority of young teenagers heads on the internet. Fascinating.

Well most of Sup Forums knows. It's generally like that for hedonism. if you indulge too much in something fun, you become unproductive and then a lazy shit.

Most here know this, but then again it differs how strict each one absents from pleasures.
Personally I think if you completely abstain from sex/fapping/alcohol/vidya life would fucking suck. As long as you don't overdo it, it's gonna be fine.

The hardest red pill to swallow is realizing the red pill means being aware of the mainstream propaganda mechanisms, but then proceeding to accept the first set of alternative world views that presented them to you.

People on Sup Forums need to fill that gap created by seeing the false narrative with anything, even another false narrative.

Consider where we are, look at any of the interest boards (sci, tv, v, fit, etc). If you actually know a lot about any of those subjects, you'll notice that a lot of the posters there are far poorer informed than their confidence suggests. They generally know more than the average person who only is interested in the subject as a hobby, but if you are an expert, you realize the parts they don't know they just make shit up. Sup Forums is filled with the same people as the other boards, they do the same thing here. Get things slightly more correct than the news watching plebs, but still make wild assumptions about reality that get amplified by no one correcting the misconceptions and the majority of the posters being armchair generals

Because ISIS is basically just a mercenary group with lots of muslim followers actually falling for the scam. When you get your weapon from the US, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia to shit on everything as much as possible, you won't bite the hand that feeds you.

Hello disinfo kike

>You're an idiot.

Jews aren't bad. Our real enemy is the libtards. Civic Nationalism is the only rational option

>As long as you don't overdo it, it's gonna be fine.

Nope. Give an inch, lose a mile. There's a reason why fasting and abstinence was promoted in ALL spiritual disciplines worth their salt.

>Little girls are just short women with nicer skin.

>Islam encourages cousin marriage because inbreeding produces low IQ retarded offspiring and therefore ideal followers who don't question imam's teachings.

Jews created the libtards.
Which is why the media, hollywood, and universities are all packed full of them.

Funniest part is that he wasn't even the agressor; it was muslims who broke the NAP.

>label liberal bullshit as "hard redpills to swallow" to market it to Sup Forums

Not falling for it, Chaim

It's so much harder to deny yourself once you've lived an indulgent life.

>tfw when 30
>tfw when 6 figure salary
>tfw when ripped but only 5"11
>tfw when matching 9/10 24 y/o girl w/ MBA
>tfw when her dad is multi-millionaire and she is rich as fuck
>tfw when you chat and she is clearly into you
>tfw when meet and she calls you shorter than expected

jesus

But that's what makes Sup Forums so good

>>Anonymity is a license to act like a bad person, and nothing more
Then get out, faggot, and take your shitposts with you.

How are these redpills? These are opinions not redpills you dumb nigger. 0/10 Worst redpill thread.

The harder it is, the more it matters. The greatest saints often were the biggest sinners before they self-actualized.

dogs specifically bond with humans for affection purposes. a stressed or spooked donkey, horse, elephant etc will run from its human owners or neighbors...dogs run towards humans when stressed to calm

Wait what? Tim Curry is ((Ali))???

Well, I'm convinced.

If he said anything he'd be labelled a nutter and probably be prosecuted for hate speech. It would, in the public eye, discredit everything he preaches, making his work pointless. At this point in time, dodging the question is the only logical thing to do.

Muhammed also fucked a 9-year-old.

>guys, this shucking and jiving (((civic nationalist))) and (((classical liberal))) is going to start dropping some major redpills
>just you wait
>think of the children

If i had a dollar every time i heard this about the next flavour of the month coppo stooge

you're a redditor

I completely agree with you, Based Indian. Many geniuses (like Tesla, for example) were celibates. I am a proud virgin and don't spill my semen so that I can awaken my siddhis.

thats sad, 5"11 isnt that bad

I agree with all except the last. I've met some genuinely red-pilled women who wouldn't just fake it for no reason. They ARE disproportionately blue-pilled though. But the rest are spot. fucking. on.

>Hurr durr, if someone doesn't publicly reveal their power level they're a cryptokike plant

If I had a dollar every time I heard that

No. Humanity has evolved to bte omnivorous. We require meat in our diet for optimal nutrition.
Anonymity allows us to speak freely without having to worry about the consequences of what we say. It allows us to speak the truths that people don't want to hear.

Faggot.

only unevolved people love their parents

IF I HAD A DOLLAR EVERY TIME I HEARD THIS FROM THE NEXT FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH COPPO STOOGE TOO I'D HAVE TWICE AS MUCH DOLLARS

This. The most difficult red pill to accept.

>Islam is the alpha male's religion
You're right. And alpha males are unevolved. That's a red pill you sand monkeys can't swallow.

No one should serve in any govt's military on another man's stolen die via taxes and if they fear for their life, liberty, and pursuit of property that isn't assaulting, lying to, stealing from, or cheating anyone should stop being nogunz & form a militia, or hire a PMC if they wanna defend their land and only their land which they signed and is recorded and recognized upon as theirs unless consensually arbitrating on behalf of another and only that other in defense

Ancap 1 reporting in

Religions made beta men workers and inventors.

>Whites have no real modern history or society that they can call their own
We fucked goats in mudhuts and worshipped pagan shit until some jews showed up and made us christcucks until we just became regular cucks/white supremacists

The sad part is that people will think im trolling. The truth about whites is that we are a lost people with great genetics. We have no idea where to even start with belief systems, societies etc. All we do is get subverted by jews and then get tricked into believing we are either evil cucks or supremacist trash.

JUST FUCK MY PEOPLE UP AND LET US LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES SENPAI

>eating meat is objectively bad for you

nope

Welp that solves it

VEGANS BTFO

Animals are just recieving punishment for past lifes failures

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm

go away

That Europe is dead and overrun with shitskins.

That all the world wars were essentially an orchestrated culling of white males.

That women never really love anything beyond themselves.

Those are my red pills

this is definitely the hardest, no matter how much you try to show them how jews are destroying the world they just can't conceive the idea that evil exists, it's like asking how much 2 + 2 make and always get 5 as an answer, it's frustrating

Soy is worse than GMO meat

>Christianity is nothing more than Jewish slavery
renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-2/

>Civilization peaked in the middle ages

Wew lads, some 18 y/o stupid up in this bitch

yep

>LOTR is real history
>Nuclear weapons are exaggetated fear propaganda
>Some jews died in the 1940s (trust me, it happened)
>Pearl Harbor was a Japtrap
>Secret societies are all connected at the top and have all been subverted except Sup Forums because Sup Forums subverts the subverters.

Any questions?

How CERN has created the Mandela Effect. Our universe has merged with a parallel universe in about 2 years ago and things many of us remember are no longer the way we remember them. Stuff like, from my time line, There were only 4 people in the car when JFK got shot. Now there are 6. Things in the KJV of the bible have changed- the lords prayer, it used to have trespass in it, now it says debt and debtors. The passage about the lion and the lamb, now says wolf and lamb. There are a bunch of youtube videos explaining all the changes people have found in the bible, in names of consumer products, and even in our geographic locations.