Trump won, what you gonna do chi-

Trump won, what you gonna do chi-

In real life

>I don't see why we can't get alon-

Nigs gonna nig

Its the dude's fault for thinking pic related is "just a meme"

Someone appears to have relaxed.
Never interact with the negro as an equal, they're just bidding their time until they strike

>being in this situation and not hitting first

hes a cuck and deserved to get laid out

Hitting first is how you get charged with a hate crime. Take your chances to block or dodge his attack to counter.

and caring about MUH HATECWIMES is how you get knocked out

>delete this whiteboi

How did this happen? How do you let a negro get so close?

>white man in the UK
>hitting a brown person first
>get murdered by Muslim gang in prison
>at least you didn't get slapped

If it was fair box ring match we all know who would have won

>that nigger instinct to steal the bike even when unconscious

Getting charged with anything is tomorrows problem. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Even if that cunt that got hit ever got up again, he has brain damage for life. maybe significant, maybe not, but it's there. You don't get put down like that without your IQ dropping a couple of points.

If you're sure it's going to turn violent, hit first and hit fucking hard.

kek

test

He should have crowded him, you can see the mobile go into back pocket and the dominant foot set back signalling a right. I sparked someone at a party who did that and had 10 females screaming at what an asshole I was as I told them I was about to be sucker punched and amazingly enough when he came about he totally admitted it and we became frenemies.

>Hitting an unarmed gudboi who wuz skippin down dat street eatin his wattamellon skittles while his hands wuz up praisin Jesus while he wuz on his way to cawledge is how you get charged with a hate crime
>or you just have to be white

wow a violent nigger
you dont see that every day

Pro Tip from a white guy living in Detroit: Niggers with dreads are the most aggressive. Show them no quarter and do not hesitate if confronted by one.

>when will they le-

They never can defend against a left even other lefties.

Most minorities do not care about the law. Minorities are like the smallest kid in the class picking on the largest kid in the class. The largest kid knows if he does anything the school will punish him for bullying. The smallest kid understands this concept too. Now change smallest to minorities and largest to whites. What makes this even worst is most whites have something to live for and the minorities just do not care. We are being cuck by our own governments and no amount of political activism from the right will stop it. We need to take back your countries with force.