/Bud/

New buddhist thread.

Have you swallowed the uncolored pill yet?

>What's your branch?
>How do you practice?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QXcko
archive.is/TcohV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT Atheists aka Jews. Buddhism is a non- religion without a diety. Its basically Nihilism with no morality or concept of sin.

>burgerclap education

>There both is and is not a pill
>it is both colored and uncolored

Get on my level...or don't, it's all the same

I'm getting through the Dammapada right now to get a basic understanding of the dharma.

>without deity
Why do you feel you need to have a.deity?

My nigga

>that flag
>that irony
Achtung Juden

>the path of awakening is called ariya magga
>ariya literally translates to aryan
>swasticka symbolism everywhere
>buddhists have a prophecy of a holy war against muslims
>His Holiness the Dali Lama openly states that Abrahamic religion was created to control people

>atheist kike attacking the core of white western culture - Christianity
>white nationalist flag

Why do you love jews so much, user?

>American education

Buddhism has a moral code, it's called 'the middle way' and it's reasonable as fuck. And you don't need a deity to worship, cuck. You don't need to worship in general in the first place. Period.

>core of white western culture - Christianity
Every cultural aspect derived from Christianity is currently used to kill our race, user. It has to go.

Really activates the sushumna nadi

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>Its basically Nihilism with no morality or concept of sin.

But that's wrong you uneducated retard

Just saying.

>His Holiness the Dali Lama openly states that Abrahamic religion was created to control people

Source?

This.

>turn to your enemy your other cheek if he slaps you, goy
>sell all you have to the poor, goy
>I am all-loving but I will send you to Hell to suffer for eternity if you break any of the ten commandments, because finite causes have infinite effects, goy

>Implying bacteria or bugs have ANY idea of "morality"

fucking bullshit religion.

there's no irony there

Who said anything about morality?

>what is presented today in America as Buddhism is already more Jewish than it is Buddhist

archive.is/QXcko

>The Jewish Roots of Mindfulne$$

>a billion dollar industry

archive.is/TcohV

if you really understand buddhism, than you will understand everyone is already enlightened, and therefore buddhism is completely unnecessary.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the kikes have hijacked Buddhism, a religion older than Christianity, and turned it into a new-age fad in the Western World to water down its teachings about the nature of reality.

The Making of Buddhist Modernism is a great entry level book into how what people think is Buddhism is really something else entirely.
If you read nothing else at least read the introduction.

"His Holiness" the Dalai Lama used to work for the CIA

Look it up, it 's documented. So much about his holiness.

Anyone read this?

Yes, give it up. You will never be able to do what he says you have to do.

If you're on Sup Forums it already means you're the kind of person who will never do it.

It takes enormous efforts & discipline.

>Anglo author
>has the word hardcore in the title

Seems really fucking cringy, my dude

>moral code
>some dude just made it up
>sliding scale morality
>adjust as needed to feel like a good person at all times
>no actual penalty for the sin we actually deny even exists
>you can write your own "holy book"

No reasonable person follows that fraud or the "buddhism" he teaches.

Buddhism in Tibet existed only so the priesthood could scare the poor farmers with their dozens of hells (which normal buddhism doesn't even have) into giving them all their money and their children.

I doubt kikes have much to do with this. Westerners have always failed at understanding the Buddhist tradition - Scheler would probably say that it's because you were only exposed to it after the Faustian period began.

Spengler*

What kind of Buddhism do the reasonable people follow, then?

Know that Jesus Christ came to this world and died for all our sin, we were bought with a price, the price of the Son of God's blood

So you're saying that Tibetan Buddhism is inferior to the other sects?

>the core foundation of western civilization has to go
>the pillars holding up all your ancestors worked for needs destruction
Literally jews. Every. Time.
>our race
>our
baka. Schlomo, nobody believes you.

Absolutely.

The Worship of the Dalai Lama alone is wrong enough.

Nice get

Yes, user. I get it, you love jews so much that you center your entire world around their stories, but western civilization has outlived its usefulness and so naturally did the core foundation. Democracy, liberty, equality, brotherhood - these things need to go, and so does the (((divine mandate))) to help the poor and to forgive the enemy.

Theravada.

We're uncucked by kikes, unlike you. Go back to worshipping a dead kike on a stick.

There's a reason why it didn't catch on anywhere except for Kalmykiya. What's more hilarious is that most normies legitimately think Dalai Lama is the leader of ALL Buddhists.

I'm not even a Westerner, but it is rather strange how so many of these kinds of threads boil down to people shitting on the Christian tradition

Interesting. Personally I think it's the highest form of Buddhism, although I could see why you'd think it's inferior

Why?

Why do you want to get rid of suffering?

What if suffering is something inherently good?

>Personally I think it's the highest form of Buddhism
Why?

Go worship your Jew god elsewhere race traitor

Because. Don't know. Don't care.

>but it is rather strange how so many of these kinds of threads boil down to people shitting on the Christian tradition
Yes, it's really strange why people would shit on the group constantly derailing threads with their jewish bullshit

Who here Zen?
>Best parts of Taoism and Bhuddism
>Strong warrior tradition
Everything we need to MAGA

Truth. There is simply no excuse when the Bible exists and is easily attainable.
>western civilization has outlived its usefulness
An honest Jew. Just listen to all of these docile goyim so willing to destroy the fabric of the civilized world that birthed them and every institution they uphold. smdh.
>im not a kike
>centers life around denying Christ

It's a bit too topical and intellectual, especially visible since it claims not to be. Zen is precisely why Buddhism degenerated into basically New Age backup lore in the west, and it's not even the first time in history it happened.

What if some kind of suffering (self-sacrifice) is the ultimate good?
Then you're living your whole life in a wrong way ...

Christianity's answer to suffering is the opposite of Buddhism's. Buddhism sees suffering as something to get rid of.

Christianity sees great suffering as the road to awe & sublimity

>An honest Jew.
Not a jew, just someone that's not fine with having shitskins replacing my people in my homeland just because they LARP as westerners, cuck.

I'm pretty sure you know nothing about real Zen
It's just another Westernized meme you're copying
Have you read the Lankavatara Sutra?

>What if some kind of suffering (self-sacrifice) is the ultimate good?

WHY ASK USELESS QUESTIONS, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE WHAT IFS AND THE MULTIVERSE

I AM IN PAIN HERE NOW BECAUSE I CHASED PLEASURE ALL MY LIFE, EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING BUDDHISM WAS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO DEAL WITH

Tibetan fag detected

I like how you IMMEDIATELY got triggered. Very Zen-like of you.

Oh please enlighten me wise one

Kek

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Can't handle talkback
They miss you on the_donald

The central idea around being "a Jew" is their denial of Christ which you also center your life around. Mere Coincidence?
>who here zen
>i hate my dad and all Christians to the core of my being.
Do they not see the 10 layers of irony or is this just a JIDF thread?

Yes but Buddhism won't work. Because the more you focus negatively on that pain ("I want to get rid of it"), the more energy you will put into it.

Anyway, you don't have to take my word for it. Let's see if Buddhism will make you free from suffering... talk to you in a few years again : )

Sooner or later you will realize the only way to deal with suffering is to embrace it and even will it, when you see its purpose and meaning

God's world is perfectly just. Your suffering is willed by God and I thank Him for it.

>with their dozens of hells (which normal buddhism doesn't even have)
You know nothing.
The narakas (hells) are discussed in the earliest Buddhist scriptures.
Read the Samyutta Nikaya for example, they're mentioned many times.

>Buddhism sees suffering as something to get rid of.
Attachment not suffering. Suffering is just an effect of attachment

I'm not going to.
I'm just pointing out you know nothing about Zen.
What, you did 10 min of zazen once and now you're all Samurai?

You're just a fat American who doesn't know shit.

Yes, that's another mistake Buddhism makes, to see the problem in attachment.

The solution to attachment is more attachment, absolute attachment.

>“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Show me a bunch of buddist entry level literature and how it protects my race and morality. I'm tossing up Paganism,Buddhism or possibly even Hinduism. Which ever one is the most based gets me

sigh. checked but you are stupid.

None of those religions will reinforce your racist believes. Maybe Paganism. Buddhism is definitely incompatible with your "White supremacism"

Epic comeback bro

>God's world is perfectly just. Your suffering is willed by God and I thank Him for it.

I for sure bet you don't have the balls to talk shit like that to people IRL. Very cool le Deus Vult LARP my friend, got any new Christ-chan picture to share? :^)

fucking uneducated faggots ruining every thread

Jews are an ethnicity, user. I'm not a jew. I don't even center my life around rejecting your rabbi; you constantly shitting up everything I care about forces me to adress this nonsense. I wish it wouldn't be the case, but it is what it is.

You can stop now, jew lover. Go and suck the toes of some of your nigger brothers in Christ, or something.

I sit every morning one hour zazen with a monk.

You're literally too stupid to have a conversation with.
I seriously hope you're 18 because anything older would be embarrassing for you

Hitler was a literal New Ager.

That's cool I've just been practicing alongside my martial arts practice all my life but continue telling me what I believe mudslime

>The solution to attachment is more attachment, absolute attachment.
Basically and ultimately, it's attachment of self to oneself.

I guess if you serve God and follow the teachings of Jesus, you renounce yourself from, well, yourself.

There is no way to not "suffer" under your nihilistic non-religion that denies a creator. Youve deluded yourself into denying that which is plainly before your eyes
>not a jew
>denies Christ
lol

>gets called out on his grandstanding LARP
>hurr u underage

Classic Sup Forums "Christians". Every thread, every argument, every single one of them.

How did this mudslime learn about Bhuddism and turn from Allah?

>everyone that denies my rabbi is a jew
You're retarded, aren't you?

>What's your branch?
>How do you practice?

Zen.
You shouldn't care, fuck off.

You sure sound exactly like a hooked nose jew schlomo. In every way.
I'm enjoying your comments user, your patience is astounding actually

>You sure sound exactly like a hooked nose jew schlomo. In every way.
Yes, because that's what hooked nose jew schlomos talk about - preserving the white race and rejecting jewry. Listen to yourself, buddy.

Buddha who was a fag who abandoned his family and ppl so he wouldn't be hassled as he sat on his ass.

He's made good arguments, to which that jew kid responded with palpable immaturity. Kikes like you fool nobody.

>we white people will save 'our' race if only we destroy the foundation of western society
Juden

>God's world is perfectly just. Your suffering is willed by God and I thank Him for it.

That's not a good argument, that's projection of your sadistic nature on the Unmoved Mover/Absolute.

I was Buddha.
I posted in this thread.
Now bodhisattva.
A M A

If the foundation of society is the reason we're in this mess, then why shouldn't it be destroyed? Why do you love these self-destructive values so much?

>Pagan Rome and Greece were the solid marble foundation and Floor.
>Christianity is the rotten termite infested wooden walls
>Liberalism is the paper roof letting in the rain

>bad things happen therefore no God
>i wont live 300 years therefore no God
>Lions, tall ciffs, bacteria, and viruses that kill children exist therefore no God
>i've arrived at my idea of the perfectly moral world that i've judged the universe by on my own despite there being no God
>i dont have a predetermined and infinitely long life of bliss therefore no God
Just be honest, you are just mad that you aren't God. This is self-deification and a common delusion among atheists.

No one said Greek philosophy has to go.

It's Hinduism for Plebs

I don't know man, it looks far more hygienic than Hinduism.

>im not a kike
>centers life around denying Christ

Because Christ WAS a kike himself. Opinion discarded.

Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, was born as a Hindu.

Yeah, a Hindu prince.

American Prod Cultist manages to unload a shitload of strawmen yet again, what a surprise.