I was the Oxford guy studying pedophilia AMA

Fell asleep during last thread

Redpills include:
>70% of so called pedophiles are not technically pedophiles (attracted to prepubescents exclusively), they are attracted to genetic potential and are almost always non exclusive. (They have sexualized a parental instinct based on genetic factors).

>Actual pedophiles (aka what the world deems a pedophile) ("actors") are just abusers, who arent attracted to children but get off on the domination or abuse aspect.

Women pedophilia does not exist. Any women who is a pedophile falls into the abuser category.

I am scared to get indepth because this redpill is too strong and mods will probably ban. No I am not condoning pedophilia and no am I condoning underage sex but there are some things wrong with how the west is approaching this subject.

AMA

Mods just delete thread if you dont like it but please dont ban me.

bumping

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

women pedophillia does not exist? abuser category? so they abuse younger people?

gay pedophilia the so called pederastia is the one that's really evil
the other as you said have natural reasons
little girls are cute
you want cute children
so you marry one to have more cute kids in the future

>sexualized a parental instinct
so instead of having a parental instinct it's sexualising, if the kid has aesthetic features and will be good looking as an adult? That explains the loli phenomenon

>That explains the loli phenomenon
that's also caused by not having expierencied teen love and not being in the way of having actual children with a female partner

he means they get off on dominating someone weaker and smaller than them

What do you mean they sexualized a parental instinct? what does that mean?

>1 post by this ID

Yes. 100% of women in the study who were pedophiles were (Sup Forums speak:) fucked in the head; most were abused.

It is completely abnormal for a woman to be attracted to a child because a child can not provide, dominate, lead, etc.

This is a hopeless discussion. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Honest discussion cannot even begin to occur on this topic in any society even remotely resembling any western one. We'll all be long dead before it can, if ever.

all nonces who actually touch children should hang from the highest tree or be thrown off of the tops of buildings and so too should the enablers and the apologists

that means you op

I'm a convicted child molester, can I help with this thread?

I detect a jew.

then enter your parliament and start killing you fucking moron

that means they want to have kids

Burn in hell pedo kike scum.

Ugh you sound horrible

>attracted to genetic potential
>sexualized a parental instinct based on genetic factors

How the fuck did you determine this in your "study"

Your honour I was just attracted to their genetic potential! I'm not TECHNICALLY a paedophile!

>child molester
what makes you a molester and not a rapist?
you fingered a little girl or what?
wouldn't that be considered rape?
what's molestation even

An hero on periscope.

there's a rope waiting for every pedoscum.

>inb4 hurr durrrr you like old blown out roastie whores false dichotomy

Is your research allowed to be published officially or is it a taboo subject in academia/scientific community?

Its completely abnormal for me to want to fuck a foot, but I do that anyway.

Where is the line between being attracted to children and enjoying demonitating children?

There are plenty of grown men that pay women to kick the shit out of them. The fact they went after kids tells me they are attracted to kids.

i agree all real pedo are abuser
because how kids tend to act annoying and noisy, pedos tend to abuse them
so they became obedient
and then proceed to fuck
look at pedosta, one of his leaked 'skippy' video

OP why are Oxfordniggers so full of themselves?

same with Cambridgeniggers

they're just racking up good goy points by being at either of these universities

an Oxfordnigger has NEVER noticed that Jews are destroying the world

please clap

DING DING DING

Don't listen to OP((them)). This is all speculation/opinion. Nothing he's stated is quantifiable. Its a fucking joke.

His rundown is basically: X fucks kids but REALLY he just likes size 2 childrens jeans

oh okay gotcha

Eh, no need to get into specifics, but if it makes you feel better; I'm a child rapist. AMA

these are the kinds of entitled useless niggers oxbridge is breeding into the world

please clap for the oxnigger ego

Not knowing this old ass copy pasta. Back to plebbit faggot.

>oxford guy
>studying pedophilia

Can you use your Oxonian brain to work out the inconsistency at work here? Also, change your flag to your geographical location and tell me which college you attend.

Little girl pussy is the absolute best!! *drops mic*

are the other 30 percent abuseres or what?

also any links to study when will it be released?

Note for my ISP and the Polish government: I only want to see the thoughts of the people of the thread on this image and DO NOT support platonic interactions with underage women before beginning to date them after they come of age.

>Redpills include:
% of so called pedophiles are not technically pedophiles (attracted to prepubescents exclusively), they are attracted to genetic potential and are almost always non exclusive.
>>Actual pedophiles (aka what the world deems a pedophile) ("actors") are just abusers,
>Women pedophilia does not exist. Any women who is a pedophile falls into the abuser category.

Didn't we already know most of this? Sounds logical to me.

>EXIF DATA: My Pictures
>GEOLOCATION:-------------------

user, I am going to release your location if you don't play with us

>the jews are pushing paedophilia
>the jews are stopping us marrying prime child brides
make your minds up pls

Did they explain why are lolis so fucking hot

>>Actual pedophiles (aka what the world deems a pedophile) ("actors") are just abusers, who arent attracted to children but get off on the domination or abuse aspect.
Provide citations

Your nation has a profoundly fucked up tradition of landed elites going to their incestuous public schools to learn to rule and administrate the Empire. Now they don't even have the excuse of needing to be well educated officers ruling the colonies.

Not at this time. This shit was greenlit by leftists trying to push pedophilia 100%. However I learned the true redpill from my studies which the leftists are going to twist into ABUSE.

DO NOT LET THE LEFT SHILL PEDOPHILIA. PEDOPHILIA IS NOT REAL, ITS MADE UP BULLSHIT TO LET ABUSERS FREE REIGN.

FAGGOTS, NAMBLA, ETC are all involved.

So how many books and lectures by (((scientists))) did you base your research on?

Any person that is attracted sexually to a female that has not completed puberty is a biological mistake and should be removed from society.

People's brains aren't fully developed until their early 20's. Having sex with someone that cannot make logical decisions yet leads to irreversible psychological damage.

Pedos should be exterminated for attempting to force something onto a person that doesn't have the capability to fight back (mentally & physically) purely for their own enjoyment.

Bump. Please tell more about the study. Even if you don't support pedophilia, which no one in their right minds would, its still interesting to hear what goes on inside a kiddy diddlers mind.

Sorta like those serial killer documentaries

>Any person that is attracted sexually to a female that has not completed puberty is a biological mistake and should be removed from society.

?
But OP is not contesting this. Those people are abusers.

People who are attracted to half-naked jailbait Disney starlets are not the same and not pedophiles, is what he appears to be trying to say.

>leaked 'skippy' video

I haven't heard about this, what is it?

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. Luke 17:2
This is coming from a man who was born of a 15-16 year old woman, so it's important, once again, to make a distinction between young women and children.

>they are attracted to genetic potential and are almost always non exclusive
Explain this please? Or describe it in other words.

I think what you're getting is, that the left is trying to normalize pedophiles by giving it this "normal" explanation but in the end they're just abusers looking for a legal excuse?

>PEDOPHILIA IS NOT REAL,
so how do you explain all of the people who are attracted to children? leftist brainwashing?

Yes gay pedophilia is absolutely evil. It's sodom and gomorrah shit desu.

>Any person that is attracted sexually to a female that has not completed puberty is a biological mistake and should be removed from society.

Unfortunately this does not reflect reality. Men are attracted to cute faces (genetic potential), regardless of the development of the body; the same reason 6 year old girls are able to discern genetic quality of males (google the study).

as a man who studies this topic as well

my conclusion is that the #1 cause of sexophilomosophomis is sexy childrens

>p-p-p-please dont ban me mods
mods can eat a fucking dick and stop banning politically incorrect shit from politically incorrect

The fact that "Pedophiles" simply being abusers makes complete sense.

However, I have a question. Could you please elaborate on the "sexualized parental instinct based on genetic factors"? Is it just a thing that male virgins get if they fail to have a relationship in their teens? Or is it something else entirely?

>that pasta
Literally nobody on Sup Forums does a single thing on that list.

sage and kys

Idc what a pedo is or isnt.
I dont fucking care about the inner workings of his sick brain

There are only four words sane individual has to say about the aubject

BULLET TO THE HEAD

>People's brains aren't fully developed until their early 20's. Having sex with someone that cannot make logical decisions yet leads to irreversible psychological damage.
You faggots keep saying this but WHERE IS THE FUCKING EVIDENCE? And no, posting youtube videos of kids who hand their hands pressed to hotplates by fucking losers (like you) doesn't count.

>women dindu nuffin

Spoken like a true 3rd wave feminist.

>hey have sexualized a parental instinct based on genetic factors)

Why genetics? Oddly Freudian asessment with a "genetic" conclusion.

>they are attracted to genetic potential

Who isn't? Youth, too. Or is this a roundabout way of saying youth? Males value youth basically higher than any other factor. They are wired for it. It's about reproductive success; the health of a young mate her fresh eggs and and the length of childbearing years she has ahead of herself.

And for millions of years menses was it, so age 12-14 was the beginning of sexual activity. And you can bet the older alpha males weren't waiting for them to turn 18.

Yes. And it sounds curiously like the spurious argument that "rape is really about power". It's really about taking sex from someone who wont give it to you.

boy or girl?
age?

Google wordcorp father

warning dont watch of your want to stay sane

Its worse than 1000of gore vids

The scream and eyes of fear of an abused child before his monster

Continuing that T.O.T, a child cannot reproduce but doesn't the same apply the other way around? A child cannot provide tits or bear children and doesn't have the mental capacity to completely do your head in and spend all your money on pointless shit the way a woman can

replace pedo with "religious cult members" and you've got a deal

>Men are attracted to cute faces
and women try to look like babies with makeup and all kind of creams

>but there are some things wrong with how the west is approaching this subject
I agree, the answer is of course simply a bullet.

Regardless of the "why" the answer remains the same.

shilll

Dying hair blonde is another. Fair hair and skin is a paedomorphic thing.

Girl

Started when I was 13, convicted at 21. I'm 26 now.

I dont want to watch it thats why I'm asking, but is Podesta on it? How is he tied into it?

>and women try to look like babies with makeup and all kind of creams
this this 1000x THIS

>what slippery slope

>6 year old girls are able to discern genetic quality of males
I wouldn't know how to google for that study, so can you elaborate on this user
and a link to the previous thread?

>Literally nobody on Sup Forums does a single thing on that list.
You mean YOU don't do anything on that list. It would be a good time to start trying.

It depends on your definition of pedophilia: if they are exclusively attracted to children then they are mentally ill and were most likely abused as children themselves. 9 times out of 10 these types become abusers.

Yes it is a response based on the lack of ability to find a mate around their age/generation. I don't want to say it is unnatural because it is human and it is what it is.

>be a good goy
Fuck off

Pls post your adress spastic

Just wanna take an interview with a "atypical" individual like yourself ;)

So, a woman can't sexualize her maternal instinct?

Yeah. You have no idea what you're talking about.

[citation needed]

>hides his flag
Find me ONE (1) example of a female that had sex with an older man before the legal age of consent that didn't turn into an absolute wreck.

When pedos are done with them, they see themselves only as sex toys, which leads to depression, drug use, mistrust of people, and promiscuity (in an attempt to find their 'purpose' in life).

holy shit how much of a fucking beta are you?
it's just some retard with a smartphone shouting "YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA?" while some little girl pretends to be abused.
Anybody who's actually been abused will tell you the kid would be screaming and wailing and unable to answer any and all questions.
Fucking fruit, get raped by a refugee.

Same age as me, you were young too and she was a girl, not really pedophilia for me
you are ok in my book

Reactionaries are mostly kiddie-diddlers?
No shit, Sherlock.

help me out senpai
I'm coming from a historical biologist view.

Women no matter what age are attracted to the same things a 12 year old girl would feel 10.000bc ago the moment she was impregnated

Imagine the Confidence, dominance and manliness how your x100 grandfather impregnated your x100 grandmother, his 25-30 year old dick must have been literally the size of her arm and his wiseness and knowlegde must have been astonishingly proportional to her because she has spent the past 12 years in a protected cave or protected community where as he on the other side was hunting pray he HAD to outsmart and protecting the community from other tribes e/c/t

so all the things women are attrackted to
>Confidence
>Strength
>Intelligence
>muh big dick
>dominance

and the same things for man

did women get impregnated when they were worn out 30 year old back then? no they were getting stuffed with babies once they were able to produce them

so ALL man are attracted to things in a women a 12 year old women would have

>Beauty of the youth
>Tight fit body
>Cuteness
>femininity or childishness
>tight vagina
>call me daddy
so tell me without the today social lense that a 30 year old man shouldnt take a 12 year old as his wife?

at 12 she is still formable and she can grow up to become the mans soul partner

a 18 year old women who has been indoctrinated and fucked by 6 different man will carry different aspects from each her lovers and be someone who is not FULLY compatible to you
Please critique because these things I came to as a conclusion frighten me because I know how wrong it sounds in todays world

I would rather not think this way but redpills have brought me here

>ask for proof
>get responded with proofs and demand to be unmasked

You faggots are fucking cancer. Fuck off back to /r/_the_faggot

Watch it fgt

Basically he says whats my name and preasures the kid to answer in panic
>Skippy

It this
>daddy
Sex routine

Skippy is coincidentally pedostas nickname among the political clique around him
Also the voice is very Pedosta'ey

Lads, he's right.
There are differences.

Hey op is the board and news media using pedophillia correcting at all?
theres moer like ephibielais (etc by age) that never get used. what are your thought on it? just easier to use pedo and brand them all? does this hurt anything in your studies?

come on old man learn to type faster you fucking queer having trouble seeing the captcha
fucking loser probably has a nigger pass.
get slapped the fuck up pussy

>Women pedos just like dominating males(the ones you shouldnt dominate)
>Most male pedos are just overly protective autists with no self control and extreme sexual frustration
So why dont we just kill the virgins and hunt down the satanic abusers?

>Implying there is no difference between my Yacht parties and someone who fancies a 15 year old woman.

Its statements like "women can't be pedophiles" that would only help female teachers fucking their own students frim getting into more trouble with their sentencing. If you're gonna say they're different than pedophiles, should females be tried differently then?

wouldn't it be hilarious if an ingenious libertarian deliberately got some cult members to self identify so he could kill them

>Find me ONE (1) example of a female that had sex with an older man before the legal age of consent that didn't turn into an absolute wreck.
of course they turn into a wreck. society violently RIPS the social connection between the 2 people apart with the mortal terror of discovery and then hammers the girl into a victimhood complex

You fell asleep you lazy bastard why should we take you seriously

gonna dump some cringy comics I do not agree with but find them entertaining

How do you establish the motivation of the paedophile? What qualifies someone as an abuser vs. someone who sees genetic potential?

>that's also caused by not having expierencied teen love
Delet

It is the consensus of historians that Mary was around the age of 16 when Jesus was born. Now of course personally in the modern world I don't support this, I would say you probably shouldn't impregnate people that are still in high school.

You know...I have other qualities beside an attraction to young girls. (That I seek and attend therapy for)

You don't want to "interview me".

>gonna dump some cringy comics I do not agree with but find them entertaining

>Jeb user

I don't know if you undestood OP

He's saying that people like john podesta arent attracted to children they just enjoy abusing them, thus technically not a paedophile, just a psyco child abuser

>because how kids tend to act annoying and noisy, pedos tend to abuse them
thats not why they abuse them

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES
Especially the one with the NAZI flag trying to mix saving the "white race" with fucking pedophilia