They tricked Britain in 1815 after the Battle of Waterloo. Then they tricked the USA in 1913, one day before Christmas...

They tricked Britain in 1815 after the Battle of Waterloo. Then they tricked the USA in 1913, one day before Christmas. They caused 2 World Wars, so they could break Germany. The second one also broke Japan. They caused the Bolshevik Revolution, that went through Eurasia like the plague and killed around 100 million people. In 1963, they killed the President of the United States, because he dared to stand up against them. They started the Arab Spring, and they killed 3000 Americans in 2001, September 11. They are the Rothschilds.

Ignore this thread, and continue to think Russia will be the great savior of civilization, NOW!

Ben Garrison is getting so based it's not even funny. I feel bad for picking on him so much. We haven't had political cartoons of this caliber in 100 years. If only he could make the connection: Illuminati = Jews

I can already hear the cover up propaganda: "Whenever times get tough, stupid, uneducated people start to pick up crazy conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds and Jews because they're just mad that things are hard. Such a shame."

Communism is dead you stupid goys, focus all of your attention of the truth Alex Jones speaks, and make sure you forget all about Trump's Jewish and liberal connections. You've been warned.

>If only he could make the connection: Illuminati = Jews

He's putting the dots out there with many lines joining them up. It's child's play to join the rest up

Don't forget the German revolution

Catholicism is gloablasim so you better kick all the Latinos out of the US, never mind the fact that they are the only true socially Conservative bloc left in the US. We've got them voting Democrat now, the only thing left to do is kick them out. Then the US can have their Wasp nation back to worshipping at our feet. It's in God's plan, anons, be thankful you have this chance.

Not many dared to stand up against them. Andrew Jackson freed the United States for almost a hundred years. But nothing lasts forever, an in 1913, they tricked the US with the "Federal" Reserve. It's name implies that it's a national bank, but in real life, it's a private bank owned by the Rothschilds. In 1963, JFK stood up against them and signed Order 11110. Six months later he went to Dallas, but he never came back.

that's a fine edit, now post the original

Wait, so Ben actually became /our guy/? I thought that anti-Jew pics of his were all edits by Sup Forums and I know for a fact that he used to denounce US.
But OP pic doesn't look like an edit to me.

*denounce us, as in Sup Forums and anti-Semites
quick fix

In Britain, the last man to stand up was Oswald Mosley. No-one ever since then tried to free Britain from their chains.

>Gas the kikes, race war now. 1488, my brothers!

It's the edit, the original had a triangle instead of the Star of David

They were also behind (((French revolution)))

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that.

>my brother?

There is a video of Putin ordering Deripaska what do to.You see,unlike US or EU,where (((Bankers))) order politicians what do to and where there are more laws to limit their power so even Trump can't pass a fucking law in Senate because of those limits.

>Even though the French Revolution and Protestant Revolution were the greatest leaps forward in the history of mankind, we had nothing whatsoever to do with them. Nothing I tell you.

Russia threw the bankers out. So did Hungary, New-Zealand, Norh-Korea, Syria, and a few more countries. These countries are all beind attacked by the press coincidentally

>What do you mean you don't believe me? I said gas the Kikes.

>Bravo! These anons get it.

Can someone give me a quick run-down on the waterloo/Rothschild connection?

It's not a big wooo-weee to figure out, really.

>Yes! Putin for the win over the Kikes!

After the Battle of Waterloo, the Rothschilds sent back a messenger, who told the British that they lost the war. The stock prices went down, and the Rothschilds bought up nearly everything. Of course, people eventually bought back almost everything, for bigger price, but they couldn't buy back the government couldn't buy back the central banking system, because of the enormous ammount of debt they're in.

>dude all the things i don't like were caused by a supervillain lmao

>Nice flag, user.

the thing is that theyre not "real jews". theyre papal jews. Just like Ashkenazis and Khazarians.

gas yourself kike

>read wiki about Rothschilds
>read about their loans to Finland
>guy named Frenckell was responsible for getting the loans
>turns out this guy is the great-great grandfather of a girl I had a crush on

Huh. How about that. Cool thread user.

Rothschild runs International Finance and world economy.Controls all central banks,are the only trillionaire family.
They are basically the biggest ((())) of them all, by far.
Rothschild originally started what we call ''New World Order'' and it was them who came up with One World Government plan.

The Rothschild print the money, that they lend out to the government and to the smaller private banks (only they have the right to print money though, they bought the right to do so, like I said).

>papal jews

>This user just made my day.

Illuminati has traditionally been a euphemism for Jews. Everyone who denounces the Illuminati conspiracy uses "antisemitism" in their case against the conspiracy

>Lies! They are honest business men, that's why destroyed their oligarch competition and let them stay in Russia.

Well, I mean... There are like.. four people in your country

They are keeping people a bay with usury. They charge the government and the private banks for every pound/dollar/etc. they lend out. They are selling money for more of it's worth. They are selling 1 dollar to the US government, but the government have to pay back 1 dollar+

Here's your (You)