She Fucking WON

She Fucking WON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retard, we have this thing called the elctoral college. Also she still had the minority of the vote Trump and 3rd parties add up made more than 50%, anyways watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw

You colossal faggot.

Imagine that you and I were in a punching match. Lets pretend that you punched me 10 times, and I punched you twice and knocked you the fuck out. Now imagine that you woke up ten minutes later and declared yourself the winner. Wouldn't that be fucking stupid?

She Fucking LOST, BITCH!

Even if she had won, she would have been impeached as soon as she stepped foot through the door. Nixon didn't get executive privilege for his 18.5 minutes, so what makes you think Clinton will for the 30,000 emails, not to mention voter fraud during the dnc primaries, and everyone set to testify against her miraculously dying. On top of her shit show of handling Benghazi, on top of lying under oath about various topics, on top of her being a woman.

donald trump won 10 more states. If she wanted to win maybe campaign once in MI or WI

>replying to a slide thread

Burger education

This is bait but I take any opportunity to remind leftist retards about what happened.
The media was against Trump
The Democrats were against Trump
The Republicans were against Trump
Hollywood was against Trump
The music industry was against Trump
The Faggy parts of Europe was against Trump
The niggers were against Trump
The illegals were against Trump
Wall street was against trump
Hilary spent 5 times as much money as Trump and she is part of one of the biggest political families in modern history.

And the ugly crooked nasty stupid bitch still lost you cock smoking liberal fairy.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.
Sage

>playing a soccer match
>get blown the fuck out 7:1
>b-but we had more corners and more possession so we won r-r-right?? C-C-Counting g-g-oals is racist n shieeet
>a-atleast we get a participation trophy y-yeah?

In all seriousness I would kill myself If I was Hilary Clinton that was the most embarrassing defeat ever and she had the balls to not completely disappear after a loss like that.

Well, here you go faggot.

Dude, I dont know how you did it but somehow you jumped timelines. This is the reality where Trump won. I hope you can find a way to accept it or move back to the twisted hellish reality that you came from.

Replying to slide threads, even with a sage, is still a pointless reward to shareblue cucks.

>waste several billion dollars on election
>have Hollywood celebrities and musicians you paid off endorse you
>have all of the msm behind you making up lies
>sabotage completion in your own party to get ahead
>have all of political party united behind you
>have "scientists" disinfo the public with science about why you will win the election
>have then president endorse you
>still lose

Not bad, but we all know she stole the primary from Sanders and attempted to steal the election from Trump the same way.

Should it be criminal to say she was hacked by Russia with zero proof

Do they realise that shit like this isn't good PR for the next election? How are democrats so stupid about people?

10 million illegal/fraud votes

This

>thinking you can win after supporting an assault weapons ban in 2016
I MEAN COMMON
ITS

Bot b8

Sage

>....the only thing that didn't matter

There are literally people who believe this.

What the fuck do they think that Russia did, exactly? Change all the votes from her to Trump?

FBI just reported the facts. She broke the law repeatedly.

Voter's suppression... Right, like when you ask people to produce a piece of ID and that somehow discriminates against blacks and Hispanics?

The mental gymnastics out there are amazing.

>1 post by this id

Making these threads should be a capital offense.

Sage if you reply.

ya the won and that says what kind of country the US is.

>She Fucking WON

OP remains a cock sucking faggot

>1 post by this ID
>Obvious slide thread

Remember kids, sage goes in the options field.