WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL

It was literally the only reason 99% of retarded Amerifats voted for Trump. Now NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT IT.

Haha, Trump isn't going to do SHIT to stop the illegals flooding or whitey becoming a minority. The wall was never gonna be built stupid fucking goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/destroyliberals?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8GeTBa944
truepundit.com/construction-on-the-first-part-of-trumps-us-mexico-border-wall-will-begin-this-fall-in-a-texas-wildlife-refuge/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-defense-idUSKBN1AC38K
propublica.org/article/border-agency-set-to-jumpstart-trumps-wall-in-a-texas-wildlife-refuge
archive.fo/wjKPT
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/
cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/
archive.is/MzAgi
archive.is/Dj6XG
archive.is/T0G8M
archive.is/EvfL0
archive.is/AcC8G
archive.is/ja3c3
archive.is/l6SOc
archive.is/VPOqo
archive.is/yfFzM
archive.is/7aXF6
archive.is/g77SY
archive.is/6WZGh
archive.is/7rlwN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>President Trump

This triggers OP

Do you really believe you're gonna get your wall though

> Massive goddamn wall that runs the a whole southern border

> expects it to be built in 6 months

> being a faggot

I just like triggering liberals

I will vote for Trump again in 2020

Is this you?
twitter.com/destroyliberals?lang=en

He hasnt even started. And won't ever start. Lol.

yeah bro :D I love when sjws and feminsts get triggered :DD my favorite channels on youtube are Rekt Feminist Videos and paul joseph watson, what about yours? xD

>Trump isn't going to do SHIT to stop the illegals flooding

right, because the vast majority of illegal immigrants are people who've overstayed legal visas, people who arrived by air and people who've arrived by boats.

A tiny minority of illegals cross the border on foot or by car. And in a few years most illegal immigrants will be from Asia.

the wall is pointless and stupid.

Border wall funding just got through in the new spending bill. Right after the tranny ban was announced lel

>pretends to be a conservative
>doesn't read news

1.6 billion was approved this week for wall construction faggot

k get back to me when it actually starts being BUILT.

don't worry, i'll wait

he HAS started, faggot.

funds for it have passed. and builders are building prototypes as we speak.

cry more.

>no one is talking about it
youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg
@11:50
I wonder why...
The dems are losing in budget negotiations, but acting like they are winning.

There are no illegals "flooding" in dumbass

SOLAR FREAKING WALLS

>muh funding

show me what part of the wall has begun construction

lol wut

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8GeTBa944

Yes. Bask in the glory.

Instead of of Sheila getting a penis, that money will go towards miles of glorious wall.

Trump is already castrated. There will be no wall and the shitshow is all what is left.

You realize they put 100+ billion into next year's budget for the wall right?

moving the goalposts

>WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL

Patience, Grasshopper....

truepundit.com/construction-on-the-first-part-of-trumps-us-mexico-border-wall-will-begin-this-fall-in-a-texas-wildlife-refuge/

reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-defense-idUSKBN1AC38K
propublica.org/article/border-agency-set-to-jumpstart-trumps-wall-in-a-texas-wildlife-refuge

>no plan
>not even news of a plan being developed

Wall or no wall, illegal immigration to the US is down 70%.

10,000 more ICE agents on their way lol.

? i never moved them idiot. he hasnt started building the wall. thats what i said all along.

Turns out they couldn't get Mexico to pay for it after all. Who would have thought...

its been 6 months why hasnt he built the wall, drained the swamp, ended all wars... blah blah blah blah blah..... for fucks sake you bastards are the ones that demand customer service right god damn now but have no idea what you are talking about

calm the fuck down and give it more than his first six months for the love of god damn doughnuts

Plus a shit ton are getting deported. And some of the wall got approved to be built, it's not gonna get done all at once. I believe TRUMP wants to get the wall built asap and all at once, but unfortunately, there are a lot of cucks in our government even in the Republican party

Do you really think Mexico was going to directly pay for it? How fucking dumb are you?

when welfare is gone, there will be less incentive for them to come illegally.

>I don't read the news but insist on talking about it

Sup Forums- Politically Incorrect

where did you hear that?

>wall is projected to cost over 20 billion
>1.6 billion approved

This means something

No, I think they're never going to pay for it. Learn to read faggot.

It's been an 1/8th of his term, and he's gotten dick all done except doodle that fucking retarded solar wall idea.

archive.fo/wjKPT

>SEE YOU STUPID GOYIM, 1700 MILES OF WALL HASN'T BEEN CONSTRUCTED IN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS
>HE'S A COMPLETE FAILURE AND HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES
>AS A FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER I NOW WISH I VOTED FOR HILLARY!
>S-STOP SUPPORTING HIM GOYIM!

I look forward to finally watching the world prove the holocaust a hoax by seeing how long it takes to actually cremate six million dead kikes with the best modern ovens available.

The rest will just be shot in the head with a single Russian surplus round and their bodies kicked into the open pit of an abandoned coal mine. Far cheaper and efficient than masturbating death robots and roller coasters, though not nearly as much fun.

This is the only wall that trumpets will ever see.
LOL

I mainly voted for him because of the supreme court. Many people did.

Why does everyone seem to have the memory capacity of a fruit fly (Robert Reich I'm looking at your oped from today)

>I making retarded decisions that benefit nobody because it's the only way I can get back at people smarter than me

Ask congress, the wall is in the same place healthcare, tax reform, and all the other things that need to be made into law are. learn how the american government works before you assume president is a king please.

t. hershel spiegelstein

there will be no more 2020 pic related is ur wall made for stop illegal aliens like you to go to heaven remember the chillion of jews thad died on the holohoax and egypt silly goym

Godspeed, burgers.
Can't wait for the cartel to get slowly choked out until it gets btfo and makes all the brutality of this shithole a thing of the past.

Gud fences make gud neighbors.

they just voted for a down payment on the wall
fuck off ann coulter

Weak bait

Is there any his promises which was really realised?

do you have autism? jesus christ you're retarded

Lies. lies, lies

You all are eating the shit the liberal news feeds you

We still have 25+ million illegals wandering around
They are still stealing over $100 billion in social services
They are still raping, maiming and killing
This admin hasn't done JACK SHIT yet

same. liberal tears are the best

"Build the Wall" is such a fantastic political rally song.

Can't start building it until the second term can he?

>The second term

Lol

>The second term

Lol

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/

>politifact
kys newfag

What are you talking about, Trump financed it last week and contractors are currently bidding to build parts of it.

Because commies on all sides are repeatedly blocking Trump's measures and in the process, they reveal themselves, giving us a list of targets.

Congress just approved 1.6 billion dollars to construct the wall. Illegal immigration is down 75%. Jeff and ICE have been deporting people left and right. The fuck rock do you live on?

YOU ARE ALL FREE NOW

jesus christ i don't want to be reminded of this cringe

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/

Mexico just called they said, "the check is in the mail".

wink* wink*

6 months out of four years.

Never ever :^)

Cutting EBT niggers and telling trannies to fuck off is just the start of the funding. Stupid nigger.

It took Obama 2 years to get Obamacare off the ground. And I'm gonna be generous and stop there. I could list all his lies and unfulfilled promises but I don't have all day.

spoken like some faggot in upstate vermont. (((bernie))) is that you?

(((DUDE THEY ARE BIDDING ON TEH WALL WE PROMISE TRUST US WE HAVEN'T LIED FROM THE START WE SWEAR TO GOD)))

yall gonna enjoy your israeli jew chain link fence ya? we can't divert money away from israel...silly goyim

donald could start by actually deporting the shit out of all the spics in the southwest. but no, his zionist kikes deported some euro and the articles hit the presses.
>(((ya we totally are deporting people ya!)))
it's all bullshit.

jews are going to die for this

Obama was only elected to trigger right wing retards

t. zionist kike

you've been saying this since the day he bombed syria you fucking kike. you aren't as smart as me and i am going to fucking wreck you.

(((prototype)))

lmao how dumb and jewish are you, little kid?

yes. fact. don't let the (((alt right alt kike))) fool you. i gave them life and i will take it from them.

you heard it here first.

t. (((lying dutch merchant)))

ya. listen to this shill stupid goys!!!

(((B O M B S Y R I A !!!!)))

take off that fascist flag you fucking jew.

feel free to name your fellow subhumans fucking over donald in the republican party, the democratic party, and the shadow government.

do it, faggot jew. do you not have the intellectual horsepower to do it?

It's already being built.

cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/

APOLOGIZE.

if mexico doesn't pay for it, world jewry will.

you know what i'm saying, jew?

tick tock tick tock.

i personally can't wait to gas you all to the man.

The wall is currently being built.

Workers install the final panel in an upgrade of 7.5 miles of border fence near Naco, May 9, 2017
archive.is/MzAgi

Feds hunt down mystery landowners in bid to build borderwall
archive.is/Dj6XG

Prototypes for Trump's Mexico border wall to be built by September
archive.is/T0G8M

Army Corps starts pre-construction work on US–Mexico border wall
archive.is/EvfL0

Trump Administration Preparing Texas Wildlife Refuge for First Border Wall Segment
archive.is/AcC8G

Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
archive.is/ja3c3

Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
archive.is/l6SOc

Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level, Says Agent
archive.is/VPOqo

Internal memo reveals ICE officers have free rein to detain any undocumented immigrant
archive.is/yfFzM

U.S. immigration raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
archive.is/7aXF6

ICE chief: 80% jump in illegal targets, readies national 'sanctuary' crackdown
archive.is/g77SY

Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
archive.is/6WZGh

ICE chief wants to slap smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
archive.is/7rlwN

see:

anti-wallers BTFO /thread

it's 1/4. he's a quitter and no one likes him.

This kek, im not even a real conservative or a Republican. I only voted Trump to watch liberals freak out and I'll do it again and again. American politics are a fucking joke, Trump is the best thing to happen here in a long time. Trump in the white house is the best reality show on tv.

Shills will ignore this post.

Stop hiding your flag, you retarded Mexican.

You're just spamming damage control at this point.

>cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/

>(((being built)))
thats right goyim, it's coming. we gon' make murica great again n sheit

Not an argument.

>CNN

Get your tabloid out of here trailer trash

SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD SHOW ME AN ACTUAL BRICK BUILT BY TRUMP.

I DONT CARE ABOUT "A BILL BEING APPROVED" OR IF THE WALL "RECEIVED FUNDING".

NONE OF THAT MEANS SHIT

lol we knew it when we saw it. too bad you all trust (((alt right alt kike))) who have no idea what is going on. they literally exist to suck shekels out of the soros/kushner/zionist funds.

fuck them all, line them against the wall. you know it.

oh look, a molymemer. colour me surprised.

>spoon feed me like a baby
archive.is/MzAgi

i bet you're the type of kike kiddo that draws swastikas on your temple, because it's "fun"

you gonna die, schlomo.

Yeah, you're just trying to slide now because these posts ruined your troll game.

EVERYBODY LOOK:

>he thinks a fence is a wall
KYS NEWFAG

Kek that's Obamas wall technically since it's been built for 4 years under his approval.

Obama being a true American and keeping the spics out unlike drmpf.

>he thinks a 30 foot tall 2 foot thick steel structure is a "fence"
Eat a cock.

>do you have autism? jesus christ you're retarded

lmfao after sucking little jewish infant cock clean in front of a temple audience, this is what rabbi's brainwash little jewish automatons to say to others when challenged.

you are a subhuman kike. tell us what it feels like?