Sperm counts in the western world declining

scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/

What's happening here Sup Forumsacks? Is it just simply the chemicals in our food supply, pollution, Climate change? Or is something more insidious at hand here?

they are overrun with whites

Chemicals.
Chemicals chemicals.
As long as you exercise and stay away from molecule Jews, supplement if you can find a reliable source, you should be fine.

>What's happening here Sup Forumsacks?
You sitting on your fat ass, shitposting all day, drinking mountain dew and eating pizza while not exercising ever

A combination of factors. Unhealthy habits and chemicals in the food/water supply primarily.

this is the reason why lots of white women are recently just starting to prefer BAC (big asian cock) over you puny small dicked white bois

Feminism may have caused this.

I would want to know if there is an associated decline in testosterone. Research shows that testosterone is increased by being successful in dominating someone. That is, not only does testosterone lead to dominance, but successful dominance increases testosterone.

If one of the main things men used to dominate, namely women, are no longer as dominated, it could lead to decreased testosterone, and thus decreased sperm count.

Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing.
That's the plan, innit.

>implying your mother and sister aren't being raped by refugees as we speak

>Plastic and Alu packaging.
>Soy infested food.
>Cattle full of antibiotics and growth hormones.
>Lazy lifestyles where 70% of people spend their time in front a screen.

What's so bad about soy though hrvat-bro? As I think more about this I'm lead to believe it has much to do with exercise habits as the second largest factor, second to diet

Where are these chemicals most present?

>burger
>having cuck thoughts

shocker

Chemicals in the fluid jew

Estrogen in water supply because of birth control. Buy a water filter

Your tranny and cuck fetishes are killing your sperm.

>deflecting this hard
Drag your fat ass into a local gym.

>Buy a water filter
>so that you can pretend it's actually able to filter out oestrogen.

It's definitely some shit in the food. While i was in the army they put something that made me not get a boner for months.

Then what do you recommend?

Everyone being fat.

dont drink water user
its that simple

>In contrast, no significant decline was seen in South America, Asia and Africa.

what a weak gene white bois have

Ok thanks

There are tiny little jews, called micro jews in water and processed food that go into our body to sabotage testosterone production and turn men into faggots, lower sperm count is also a side effect. Note that the microjews respond to melanin, if the amount of melanin is high they deactivate themselves and become harmless. The less melanin you have the more intense microjew activity is.

According to who?

Who has counted every sperm?

Quality > quantity.

MAYBE ITS ALL THE FAPPING WE'RE DOING