How come Turks aren't Asian anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLBHxssv_sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They got browned

When, how, by whom?

except if you ever meet a turkish person, they look nothing like those on the pictures

They look like what then?

Any Turks wanna answer?

Mandela effect.

Wtf does that have to do with this

SOMEONE ANSWER

Because they race mixed for decades and have only a small amount of Turkic DNA left

t. Half Turk (Tatar) half Greek

Who are they mixed with the most, DNA wise? Armenians? Anatolians? Arabs?

youtube.com/watch?v=oLBHxssv_sE

A better question would be why do they cluster so close to Armenians but so far away from Greeks?

False premise

Anatolians who spoke greek and thought themselves as roman gradually converted and start speak turkish and now consist most of turkeys population

The question to be asked is who the fuck are alevi

Anatolians i think depends where in turkey in eastern part more Armenians Kurds and arabs

because of your cherrypicking

I think it's because Anatolian Natives were closely related to Armenians.

What do Turks look like then?

haha you niggas think everyone looks beautiful and shit genes are more diverse ffs

Are Bulgarians Turkic?

Far more Middle Eastern

turks are nigger scum

>How come Turks aren't Asian anymore?

Because Turkey is a European country.

End of thread.

This is what Turks actually look like.

In the past we didn't really have demographic invasions but militaristic ones
Turks are mostly anatolian just like spaniards are basically iberians

Aren't Iberians Celtics?

Alright, that image makes it official. Greeks are white.

Greek women look cute.

only the leaders were asian. the proletariat was anatolian

Turks are mutts. They are a mix of native Anatolians(indo-european people), Greeks, Iranians, Arabs and Turkic people. And even some Slavic blood, from slavery.

no
in the peninsula there were three families of diferent tribes each
cels in the west, celtiberians in the middle and iberians in the east

I guess Europeans came to their country, although the third guy looks at least half-grook, LoL.

no we are slavic and we hate the turks

But they are related to Armenians more than any other ethnicity. How come?

So who has Celtic DNA and who doesn't?

It's vice versa.

But aren't the original Bulgars Turkic/Iranic?

portuguese, galicians, leon and asturians are more celtic
catalans (including the balearic islands and valencia) are iberian
castillans are both
but of course with the romanization these lines became blurred

Turks are all mixed with Kurds, Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians that they developed this look.
Millions of Turks are just Greco-Armenian rapebabies, directly or passively.

The Turkic Sultans for Example are Turkmens, they heavly mixed, or better said only mixed with Balkan and Caucasus women.

Interestingly the People of the Levante and Mesopotamia heavily mixed with the Seljuks and partially Mongols and Armenians, earlier Greeks and Persians, so that it Comes out they just look the same as Turks, or almost.
You will only find pure Arabs in Saudi Arabia, South and North African Arabs are mostly either didndu or Berber mixed.

Some million of them are Albanians and Bosnians.

They aren't people.

>Says he's turk
>german flag

Please kill yourself and take as many Germans as possible with you.

My Armenian grandmother (rip) would gladly spit in a Turks face. She was a master sergeant and didn't take shit from nobody.

Because islam prevents strong nationalisic sentiments so all the arab and somalians mudslimes migrated in anatolia during the ottoman empire. Turkey is the image of what is to came to europe.

>Turks are literally a cucked society.

Turkish people are actually Greeks who were forced to speak the Turkish language and forced to convert to Islam. REAL Turkic people look like the average Chinese person. Pic related.

Turkish =/= Turkic

I completely agree with you.

Only coastal anatolia was hellenic, the interior had more diverse tribes.

Turks started mixing with Scythians, and other Iranic people, around 2000 years ago. Now you can't find any pure Turks unless you look at Eastern Russia.

Like?

That's exactly it. Turkey is what all of Europe will eventually look like. It's sad. I'm raising my sons to steer clear. I'm slightly conflicted cus I want my boys to have a good wife, but American girls are all fairly dummies. Which euro country should I send my boys to for a good wife? Sup Forums help an oldfag here

There is a difference between Turkic people and Turkish people.

I know. Pure Turkic people are almost extinct.

Australia. Europe is dead unless you try to go for Eastern Europe or Armenia.

Nice cherry picking on Armenians. This is what they actually look like

First Turkic people invaded central asia, then Iran, then Anatolia. By that point they were a small Aryanized elite ruling over peasants who mostly spoke Greek. These peasants converted to Islam to avoid paying jizya and gradually adopted the language of the conquerors. When Ataturk came to power he stamped out non-Turkish languages and pushed all the Muslim peoples of Anatolia- Greeks, Circassians, Albanians, Armenians, even Kurds to adopt the Turkish identity of the elites (even though the elites were mostly Turkish-speaking Greeks rather than actual Turks).

In the modern era there are a few chinky turks like that one shitposter who are butthurt because actual Turks are a dying breed in Turkey, being bred out by the retarded Turkish-speaking Greek Muslims that populate most of Turkey.

Needless to say Turkey is a joke of a country.

>muh heritage
>t. American

There are an estimated 5 million Turks of primarily Armenian descent living in Eastern Turkey who converted to Islam to avoid being genocided 100 years ago.

Can you explain to us why Turks are more closely related to Armenians than anybody else?

Celts like galatians, thracians like bythinia, mix of thracians and other tribes like phrygians, lydians and hittites.

That was many years back.

Greeks are genetically spearated from turks.
Greeks are closer to italians.
while turks are closer to kurdish and iranians

Sauce

Armenians are honorary, for their fight against islam.

I included the old man for a reason.

They are literally Christcucks. Fuck Nathaniel and Thaddeus.

Because 6000 years ago the Urartian civilization occupied most of anatolia and the armenian highlands. Urartu is where the word "ararat" for mount ararat comes from and the urartu civilization is from where the Armenians got their own culture and civilization when the Indo-European ancestors of the Armenians conquered the Urartians.

Is this because Turks are related to Scythians?

Do not Forget that there were Turdetanians in the South, I know they were also Celtoiberians, but they were somewhat different.
Also, on the south and west coast and the Balearic Islands the Phonecians and Greeks settled.
Yes they are originally a Turkic tribe, they even settled near Kashmir and the Hindukush and mixed with some Iranic tribes.
They then advanced to Southern Russia and Ukraine and then settled in the Balkans, on their way they mixed with East Slavs, South Slavs, Thracians, lllyrians, Greeks and Romans.
At first they were lead by a Khan.

But they are not that much related to the Rum and Seljuk Turks that inhabit Turkey

Alevites look quite beautiful, at least the women. They have pale Skin and dark eyes and hair. I guess they are more Iranic.
It is beause the Armenians inhabitated most of Anatolia together with Greeks, many Greeks had to flee, but in Armenian territories Turks settled first and also, the Armenians couldn't flee, because the other side of the Caucasus was filled with Azeri Turks.
They raped,enslaved and married many of them, in the Armenian Genocide, some hundred thousand Armenians were forced to convert to Islam and be turkish, just like the time when Turks reached Eastern Anatolia, they had to have some foothold and base for further expansions in the Region.
Basically everything they settled in was Armenian, as said Greeks fled to Europe.
Could actually be right, they fucked their nigger slaves
Jokes
Mostly Armenians, after that Assyrians,Indo-Iranic peoples and Greeks.
You'll get a KeK good sir.
This
Yes they do. Also Greek has the second most amount of sex nd 66% of the popuation are female, the more you know.

What does that have to do with Turks being related to Armenians? Or do you mean to tell me that the Indo-European Armenians were related to the Indo-European Anatolians?

They look like roma gypsies
>honorary
Nothing honorary about these thugs... over the wall they all go

No, it wasn`t. They were conquered by romans, not the greeks and they were under pax romana. When the eastern roman empire became more helenized they were increasingly more marginalized just like in the balkans where the thraco-daco-roman populatians separated from greeks joining the slavs or continuing as vlachs. Thats why the Byzantine empire crashed, because it was no longer roman(universal) and the major of the population wasn`t willing to fight for the greeks

kek'd so hard

thanks

How are there still people who think Armenians are white Europeans lmao

They were assimiliated and were Greeks (Or Romans if you follow names of that period in Byzantium, they even had some Roman blood), but their DNA was still existant.

Pic related
We got Greek'd

They are Indo-European.

Those tribes were replaced by Greeks literally.
Pic related. Central Anatolians also have Greek dna.

Also i know who op is. He's that underage butthurt amerifat that i set his tiny anus on fire.

That's a rare pepe

They are a mix of Indo-European and Caucasic peoples, that's it, their Country barely is in Europe geographically.
Yes they were related obviously, Anatolians were People like Hittities etc.

So I have looked into Roman dacia, and they only held half of dacia and only for one or two hundred years.

How did the dacians become Romanians, the only Latin speakers in Eastern Europe?

You're literally a retarded nigger if you compare a Tuvan shaman to a Turk. Tuvans are even more Turkic than all Central Asians you literally retarded faggot.

Forgot pic.

When did you set my anus on fire?

I think we can all agree that many Armenians are too Close to (((them))) and some like the (((Kardashians))) should have been killed in the Armenian Genocide.

I love when Greeks talk about genetics. You barely know anything about genetics at all.
We have no connection to actual Anatolians.

Yes, they all commited seppuku, then milions of greeks refugees migrated from alfa centauri. Populations don`t dissapear by the millions just like that, i thought we agreed of this after holohoax.

Last week when you bought a Kebab made out of his spicy cow meat.

Jews hate Armenians and side with Turks.

roaches

ottoman empire became a melting pot just like whole messapotamia

Come on fatty. Stop pretending to be someone else. If you're going to be butthurt at least try to not reveal your flag :DDDD
>Gypsy screeching
Explain why central anatolians have Greek dna instead of Anatolian or Armenian dna then.

No, I mean like when did we meet? You might be confusing me with someone else, but maybe you're right.

they never were. they're greeks who became so infatuated with asiatic peoples that they took on their culture, religion and language and convinced themselves that they are relatives of the mongols. It's literally weeb: the country

This is true. Also the Ottoman empire became a holding zone for muslim groups who fled/expelled from Imperial Russia, like the Cirassians and the Tatars.

eastern turkey is actually western greece but since the revolution was only partly successful and erdogan wants more

Racemixing for lots of centuries. Not intentional racemixing, though. They simply stand between Europe and Asia. Lots of greek influence in the west, lots of turkic influence from the east and lots of arab influence from the south.

They Romanized quickly and then retreated into the mountains, were their culture remained isolated and conserved.
Later Goths,Bulgars and others ruled over Wallachia,Moldova,Bessarabia,Dobrudja and Bukowina.

*yawns*
going to make hundreds of amerimutt hate threads and all of them will get 300+ replies :DDD
Turks from Western Turkey and Eastern Turkey are almost the same.

I know, but I spoke of that one Special minority.

yes , we rounded up everyone who was an enemy to europe in order to keep our stranglehold

>greeks are closer to italians
>italian dna actually greek
wut