Brit/pol/ - The BASED Israel Edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Steerpike Blog
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/momentum-attack-ad/
archive.is/UfMHv

>Sadiq Khan: 'I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef is with me'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/29/sadiq-khan-not-sure-what-donald-trump-beef-with-me
archive.is/MEqyi

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
archive.is/3DJNK

>BASED Paisley, Tebbit and Trimble all savage idea of Brexit border in the sea
newsletter.co.uk/news/business/paisley-tebbit-and-trimble-all-savage-idea-of-brexit-border-in-the-sea-1-8078800
archive.is/X7HFV

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>UK festival is allowing people to test the purity of their cocaine and ecstasy
metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/uk-festival-is-allowing-people-to-test-the-purity-of-their-cocaine-and-ecstasy-6814721/
archive.is/ybEcd

>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
archive.is/95TIE

>Tories lie and LARP
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQKEwRfkB0I&index=9&list=PLAB19F7929A373325
periscope.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/1YpKkmPAWNBJj?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/boris-archive-africa-mess-cant-blame-colonialism/
youtube.com/watch?v=-b1yIS3sdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bit Early

Minorities have made me racist

youtube.com/watch?v=wQKEwRfkB0I&index=9&list=PLAB19F7929A373325

2010 this was where i live lads, can you imagine the state of my place now

What would PM Boris be like?

What about PM Mogg or PM Davis

What did ukipnigger mean by this?

How much grief sex have Charlie Gard's parents been having today?

>Based Israel edition

>I know the first one didn't turn out that great, but we could always give it another go?

Don't go outside or you might be radicalised into the non-existent far-right.

PM MOGGGGGGGGGGGg

>Celtic cucks btfo

periscope.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/1YpKkmPAWNBJj?

Boris is a meme but he said in the spectator before he got the London mayor he wants to recolonise africa
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/boris-archive-africa-mess-cant-blame-colonialism/

Sleep well Celtic Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=-b1yIS3sdAk

too busy speaking to Max Clifford for an 'our story' magazine deal.

Also they wanted him to come home so they would then be granted access to the 1m quid and other freebees he was entitled too IF he left the hospital.

>ww-we need to take him home

>320 posts

There was a guy in the previous thread who gets angry when patriots kick the crap out of some marxist Celtic fans just because they are white

Fuck me, I'll put another spastic in her for a cut of £1m

What's wrong with it

Non-existent? Are you even aware that some people actually want us to leave the single market and bring net migration to below 500k? You must be some kind of fucking racist.

Isn't Tommy a Luton town supporter
Why on earth is he at somewhere where celtic are playing

What would you do about the obesity epidemic anons?

>pic related, what the fuck has happened to kelly clarkson

>Steerpike Blog
Not our Steerkike I presume?

>Jocks aren't cucks
>Mackems aren't cucks

Video is literally filled with shabbos goys and Tommy Robinson himself is, ironically, a Jew. Unbelievable amounts of cuckoldry here, Jeff!

No, just Master Brew. Totally different guy.

>>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
Fantastic. All we need new is for Westminister to employ the same policy for our armed forces, along with removing Women from combat roles.

don't really mind. I want to get a fat girlfriend with a massive arse and big tits

He's LARPing as a s*nderland fan

kys

He was working at that corner shop that was pressured into taking down their "Don't fund terrorism" sign.

WAKE UP BRAVE IRISHMAN!

calm down ahmed

government issued gym classes

Is North Korea a world power now?

Reminder that a privatised BBC would lead to our news becoming this instantly

If he dies,He dies

>supporting the corporate brainwashing of kids to turn profit at the expense of their health

the only person responsible for fat people is the one forking food in their mouth constantly

>>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military

Why???

>Now *these* are the kind of people we should constantly keep around firearms

If you don't know what gender you are and feel the need to cut bits off of your body you shouldn't hold guns. Exactly the same reason depressed people aren't let in
. But this is Brit/pol/ so get the fuck out with yank stain news

Is that tommy on the ground there?

was that guy even involved? or got caught up in the scuffle?

Is she trying to argue in favour of the transgender ban or what?

Someone who is so unhappy in their own skin that they feel the need to get major surgery to make them feel like the opposite gender isn't right in the head. They need to be kept away from firearms.

>mentally unstable youngsters with suicidal tendencies should be given guns and sent to foreign countries

Assault Trannies will save us all.

On an individual level that's true, but on a national level it is caused by food companies spreading lies, suppressing reports that incriminate them, and by putting addictive sugar in everything and marketing it all to children from a young age.

Being fat is degenerate, and the Government needs to implement policies that would end the epidemic caused by these food companies. Tax sugar strongly, educate kids from a young age to hate fat people and sugar, ban excessive sugar from kid's food and drink products, make it illegal to have a fat child, or make it impossible to graduate unless you're fit.

Our population is becoming weak and unhealthy because millionaires want more money.

Lads

After Brexit, we are probably going to have to decide our own immigration laws.

Who should be let in? What nationality/ethnicity should be encouraged or discouraged?

>by putting addictive sugar in everything and marketing it all to children from a young age.
This is a problem of the past, the current problem is '''''''''''''''''''''sugar free'''''''''''''''''''''

>After Brexit
How naive.

We should make Net immigration 0. One person out, one person in. Race shouldn't matter with this as they would be outbred.

>Who should be let in?
Look at Australia. That's what's coming

No it's some disgusting Fenian

Is Joe Owens a spy?

refilled my biscuit box

Women with vaginas shouldn't have more rights than women with penises.

no poofters

Points based system with a hard cap on gross immigration.

Award points for having skills and qualifications that are in short supply. Add an "ease of integration" clause, that awards points to people from Canada, Australia, Ireland, and NZ on the grounds that they'd have a very easy time integrating, and deduct points from people who'd have a hard time integrating.

Anyone that wants to come in. No point being petty. NA NA NA NAAA NA THIS IS MY LAND AND YOU CANT SHARE IT *BOBS OUT TONGUE*. Grow up lad.

>tfw English Catholic
Why are they such whinging little cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

>Cissexist
What?

>women with penises
If only they meant women who added dicks to themselves, instead of men who turned themselves into freakshows transvestites... Now I come to think about it, wtf do FtM trannies have between their legs? How do you fake a cock??

Gojira is that you?

Pray to Saint Jo.

basically identifying as what you were born as is sexist or some shit

Traitor.

>patron saint of dieing for nothing

If you don't EMBRACE the trans lifestyle, then the problem is YOU, cissexist.

Toleration is so 1990s. You must fully support and enable the brave self-mutilators

>Also, Hitler.

I didn't convert, both sides of family are English, no Irish at all. A little bit of Norman.

Does this mean my Black privilege is over?

And in any case I don't give a fuck about religion.

I wouldn't be surprised considering how much he attacks virtually every other right-wing figure.

yeah mate you're a cisracist

>autistic "christians" arguing over denominational bullshit

lol

any form of church christianity, be it protestant, catholic or orthodox, is not real christianity

Wow what a time to be alive.

I suppose that's fair, considering I'm descended from KANGZ

>church christianity

Dissentist detected

Which of you lads suggested Quicksand by Bowie the other night?

Brilliant song desu

So how have you helped propagate the English race today, lads?

>tfw Celtic fan
>grew up as a supporter, all my family support them
>hated by the people I agree with politically

Feels bad man.

I'm being hunted down by the Inquisition.

I don't know any it even needs to be debated. It's so self evident they shouldn't be allowed and it doesn't matter anyway because they're such an insignificant minority.

They wouldn't have me because of a relatively minor and treatable visual impairment and one mental health flag as an edgy teen but they'll consider having someone with an open wound between their legs, on a cocktail of hormones and who are astronomically more likely to suffer from mental illness (additional).

Absolute joke.

R A N G E R S
A
N
G
E
R
S

>muh sugar
Not the problem.

>English
>Race

Stop supporting Celtic then.

>one mental health flag

Well there goes back-up plan number 7

Easier said than done. I love the club and my family have supported Celtic since before WWI.

>S*nderland 0-3 at half time at home to a Scottish '''football''' team

It's highly addictive user.

What is the problem that has caused the obesity epidemic then?

Same, switched to Lazio and Millwall.

pay denbts

You don't just change football teams

Stirred up a conversation about niggers.