What's it like living in Miami?

What's it like living in Miami?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-Dade_County,_Florida#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fort Lauderdale is pretty based and white.
>Comfy beaches
>Very friendly people
>Not many fat people, lot's of people waking up 5-6am to go jogging
>Great food
>Not that far to Key West which is awesome
Really enjoyable, but FUCK THE WEATHER, you can't survive without an AC, and the old people keep whining about how it all went to shit after people starting getting them because it attracted people to move there.

Also fucking iguanas everywhere.

Degenerate

comfy

You posted Miami Beach, not Miami. They're different cities.

Miami beach is a tourist hellholle where they get slave like workers that they import from who knows where to fleece every last dime from you.

Beach is fantastic when it is not infected by jellyfish.

Miami proper (not your picture) is ok if you speak spanish, below average otherwise

Both Fort Lauderdale and Broward County are majority black and have significant health problems. I don't know what gated community or college campus you were at, but you described somewhere that isn't Fort Lauderdale and sounds more like Boca or Coral Springs.

I guess it was a gated community with a private beach, so that explains little blacks.
Saw my first nogg working at subway and getting harassed by a new york woman, pretty based.

Its Jersey City , with Palm Trees and shit traffic

>Miami's flag

poo

Full of niggers and spics. Sarasota is the only place you want to be in.

Broward is not Miami. Miami is shit unless you have money. If you can afford to live in the Gables, Grove, Pinecrest, or the decent part of Cutler Bay, then don't bother. There might be some ok places on the water near the Broward county line but they are also expensive. If you do choose to live in these areas, you will be surrounded by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-Dade_County,_Florida#Demographics

Two million people. 20 percent non Hispanic white. 50 percent foreign born.

I hope this is true! Looking forward to it come September

The weather is great then, instead of the damp hellish warmth. Make sure to check out Key West, it's great.

check out:

>wynwood walls
>south beach
>little havana

It feels like 110° right now

I lived in Coral Gables for years. When I went out, it was to Miami Beach or Broward. Stay in the upper-income areas and its fine. The minorities are very hard-left and hate Whites and English speakers.

The older Cubans are terribly disappointed with their children. They braved the water to get to the USA so their kids could grow up to be harder left than Castro. It's sad.

>little havana

>I lived in Coral Gables for years. When I went out, it was to Miami Beach or Broward. Stay in the upper-income areas and its fine. The minorities are very hard-left and hate Whites and English speakers.
>The older Cubans are terribly disappointed with their children. They braved the water to get to the USA so their kids could grow up to be harder left than Castro. It's sad.

What are Dominicans like?

You are just wrong about everything. September in south Florida is still exceedingly hot and humid

Miami is not even an American city