THE RIGHT STUFF GOES INTO SUBCRIPTION MODE

therightstuff.biz/2017/07/28/the-daily-shoah-175/

What do you listen to now that Fridays no longer have the Daily Shoah now that its a paid episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Daily Shoah

you a subscriber?

Some of you faggots upload this shit. I sure as hell won't risk Mama Merkel shipping me off to a reeducation camp because my credit card was used for ebil nadzi subscriptions.

I don't think anybody will

They should make it free for Germans and other countries with Hate Speech rules.
I bet us Burgers would not mind paying 10.50 to provide that.

>They should make it free for Germans and other countries with Hate Speech rules.

that's actually an interesting idea

The site looks like shit now. Before it had the TRS radio category with all different podcasts reorganized in the order they were uploaded and there was a tab for TDS and FTN.
NOW EVERYTHING IS GODAMN TDS AND A FUCKING TINY LIST OF ALL OTHER PODCASTS.

8ch
>WE MUST STOP PEOPLE FROM LISTENING TO TRS!
also 8ch
>WE MUST REUPLOAD THEIR CONTENT SO ALL PEOPLE CAN LISTEN TO THEM!

this
honestly, I have no problem paying but I do not want (((the norwegian bank))) noticing me sending money to a neo-nazi website

I have the same problem, kek

1) Pay cash for a prepaid credit card
2) Use bitcoin

This isn't hard, Norge.

Same, would gladly pay 10$ but it's way too dangerous here ... even with BTC you need to have a bank account tied to it.

5 Years minimum sentence btw.

I listen to fatherland, thirdrail and the history one, the rest are meh, or ridiculous shit like exodus or paranormies.

Just use bitcoin Hans.

Why would you give a jew your money on purpose??

I never listened to Glenn Beck lite anyway. Here's hoping they fade into the same whining high pitched jew harp as (((Rebel dot mediah)))

There's no such thing as prepaid credit cards in europe, you emperor of faggots

STOP THIS HANZ
FIX YOUR COUNTRY.
YOU'VE GOT TONS OF WORK TO DO

Anyone else comfy behind the hoob wall?

>even with BTC you need to have a bank account tied to it.

no you don't. you just go to a bitcoin seller, give him the address and the cash and he sends the money for you. they even give you a receipt. this is how all shady stuff gets sold in cash.

lol cucked

How the fuck is this even possible? Do you have any cash economy left?

LOL REALLY

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EUROPE

Pussy! I already did that, nothing happened
What a shocker

gib shekels

>people will actually pay money to listen to some retards whine about how white people are "oppressed"

someone explain this shit

I'd bet any amount of money they drop this paywall shit in about three months. There isn't enough material behind the paywall to justify the cost, and there never will be. Most hosts on TRS struggled to come up with a week's worth of material under normal circumstances, which is why they've resorted to taking a show away to incentivize subscriptions rather than pushing out extra content worth paying for. If people are still getting Svencams and little else after a few weeks, they're going to wise up. I can do without an episode of TDS, everything else I listen to is still free.

I'm also still not convinced the whole operation isn't some FBI honeypot like every other white nationalist outfit in the history of ever. Peinovich's nonstop criticism of Trump is annoyingly baseless on top of everything else. That Syria missile strike was months ago, nothing came of it, and he's still bitching about it.

Sure. The TRS main podcasts like Daily Shoah and Fash The Nation are double funny and informative as any thread on Sup Forums and you don't have to go through all the shitposting, cuckposting, civic nationalist posting, LARPosting, obvious leftist false flag posting any other garbage post that is not worth anyone's time.

nice one, goy

I think my friend is gonna subscribe. I can just piggyback off of him. I'm not throwing money their way until I see that there's enough content behind the hoobwall to justify it.

>still being butthurt about Mike
youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw

its funny
how is having hordes of ugly invaders taking over your nations and stealing ur resources not being opressed

I payed the $10 high time preference fee and never got a confirmation email sent

TRS Jewed me!

fuck Mike and fuck Sven, these clowns just lost a fan

if i weren't to think rationaly, i'd jump on you for being a cuck and all that

but i really cant imagine the scrutiny going on in the western european countries

>the cost

the cost is literally nothing. Even if they got like 500 people to sign up (extreme low ball for a podcast that 100k people listen to a week) that would put like 10,000 dollars in the bank assuming an even mix of subscription types

Also why is it a honeypot? most "white nationalist honeypots" were extremely violent revolutionary movements that sold guns and drugs.

How is the modern alt right in any way similar to any of the movements in the 90s?

>paying with cash
>still living in stone age
it baffles me how in many places even in Amerilardia and Europa including some big cities you can't pay with a card, I only use cash a couple of times a year and abroad

it's an entertaining show

Europoors BTFO once again
let me guess. you don't have burner cell phones either?

this isn't true lol. debit cards are chargeable.

Daily Shoah has been shit anyway

>majority of the content is self congratulatory masturbation where they talk about their ebin LARP adventures and how "le alt right" is totally going to take over the country
>then uninformed complaining about Trump while saying they don't follow politics at all so their opinions are worthless
>rest is shilling for gofundmes and other fundraising horseshit

Waste of time.

Thanks goy, you just payed my spousal maintaince.

Yeah noticed that. If you click on 'all shows' though, you get it organized by date like old times.

Good for me coz i prefer the spic show to most of the other shit on there.

Rural US still has a huge cash economy. A burner phone, a loaded pistol, and an envelope with a few grand in small bills is a must.

I bought the low time preference and it was immediately sent. Did you use yahoo? There were problems with that. Email them

they updated their page to pic related today (I used yahoo and it said nothing about not using yahoo yesterday when i signed up)

fucking Kike Enoch did this to me
>Good for me coz i prefer the spic show to most of the other shit on there.
same

Whatever you say.

>Email them
I don't know their email
I clicked the support tab but it links back to the checkout page

Yeah I'm not liking the new look either desu, looks sketchy asf

try this email [email protected]

>and how "le alt right" is totally going to take over the country
Yep. If you listen to FTN especially, you'd get the idea that some White Revolution is about 2 days away hahahaha.

As much as I'd like that, it's complete delusional larp. Barring some catastrophic event/disaster, multi-cult America will just keep moving along exactly as it is today. Hopefully with a better economy.

Pay again, goy.

Don't be tight. What are you, Jewish?

You have to pay to listen to them now? What a bunch of cunts.

I hate that place, waaaay too much autism, and not the good kind

I got JIMPACTED hard
thanks, I should have remembered that

>You have to pay to listen to them now?

Just the Daily Shoah and only half the shows are paywalled, not all.

notice how OP is explaining how to give TRS money
This is a viral marketing thread. Trying to shill TRS shit to make money off the people here
They clearly haven't gotten enough subscribers to their shit, and are trying to bump up the numbers advertising here

mods should ban these threads, viral marketing isn't allowed

>white revolution

No the alt right is not a vehicle for revolution or some day of the rope. It's a vehicle for a permenant uncrushable normalization of white identity and politics. A much more dangerous threat to the Jews than some political party or armed revolt.

A spiritual awakening. A tribal awakening

I agree with everything you just said.

No, faggot. I'm explaining discreet payments to cucked eurofags.. I don't care if people pay TRS.

>I'm also still not convinced the whole operation isn't some FBI honeypot like every other white nationalist outfit in the history of ever.
me neither

wow. that's some cuckoldry. i can buy it with cash at a bitcoin atm in my city.

YOU FUCKING GOONS POST TEH FILE ALREADY --- not that i want to listen anyway baka

>What do you listen to now that Fridays no longer have the Daily Shoah now that its a paid episode?

I just listen to something free.

The TRS have never given any credit to the ones that started the pro-white movement on Sup Forums, probably because it is more profitable to sell how they are the originators.

This. At first when I discovered them I was like "wow there's so much content here"... then after about a month it was pretty much the same bs. Especially Daily Shoah. Fash The Nation can be good when it's Jazz and Halber only.

someone in right wing community actually believe that Jews can be trusted
>Oy vey its this is JIDF CIA site
Sup Forums has relentless bait, cuck, pro Jew and pro Arab threads
>Well that is normal

Mate, you realize that Mike Enoch was married to a jew?

Not just any jew, but a far left activist who worked as a diversity officer

What time does Fash the Nation come out today?

You don't need a bank account tied to BTC kraut bro

Shills can't ever answer these questions, they're just kikes.

>Mate, you realize that Mike Enoch was married to a jew?

Not the same guy, but my problem is how they have allied themselves with the ones that think the correct strategy is to hide and create secret networks.

>10,000 dollars in the bank
You mean, 10,000 to pay Mike Enoch's rent in NYC

Not the same thing.

In America, you can walk into walmart and buy a $20 credit card — traceless.

>How is the modern alt right in any way similar to any of the movements in the 90s?

They are building secret networks, and that is fuel for endless drama the subversives will thank them for.

what bothers me is all these TRS shill threads that have started popping up immediately after they started charging people to listen. Clearly trying to milk young impressionable people here for their money

How are they going to effectively proselytize when they're just preaching to the choir?

Straight shekels homey

Use bitcoin, achmed.

Yes I am aware of that, this changes nothing though.
You know that there are people right now in this board that are legitimate communists right? Yet you still post here and continue to associate with Sup Forums, how come? Are you a shill?

Maybe. I'd see it as more a warning shot to all these other groups that use id politics and act as parasites within our societies. Which ultimately means, society will be rebalanced so no more bs subsidies/gibbs and whites will be able to prosper without being dragged into the shit.

The alt-right is a worthy enterprise, but an actual tribal awakening? Na m8. You can't put individualism back in the box once it's been unleashed.

>Clearly trying to milk young impressionable people here for their money
Oy vey.. young people should be spending their money on Netflix subscriptions and buying overpriced drinks for thots in nightclubs, not trying to build a self sustaining micro-economy for white nationalist media

>It's a vehicle for a permenant uncrushable normalization of white identity and politics.

And that is accomplished by hiding how?

They aren't siphoning money off people regurgitating Sup Forums content

>not trying to build a self sustaining micro-economy for white nationalist media
You think it's a coincidence that this is happening right after Mike Enoch was doxxed?

This money isn't going to "building a micro-economy", it's going to pay his $40,000 a year rent in NYC

>we aren't doing this for the shekels. do you really think there is money in white nationalist radio?
>hand rubbing intensifies
10$ a month. Even if 10% of their former listeners pay up, it's going to be a lot of money.

And if you think it's going to "the movement", well I have a bridge to sell you. Mike will keep living his affluent an drunken lifestyle, and Sven will buy more guitars. All thanks to dumb goyim

>They aren't siphoning money off people regurgitating Sup Forums content
>regurgitating Sup Forums content
I never heard them talking about black dicks, how based communism is and that civic nationalism is okay so you could hardly say its regurgitation Sup Forums content. Honestly Sup Forums content is mostly fucking garbage, I learn more from one episode of Daily Shoah than a month of going through Sup Forums shitposts.

Dude lol. All the shit is fine. The alc right rises is on top of the "all shows" tab, so you know it's a good ui format.

>Oy vey.. young people should be spending their money on Netflix subscriptions and buying overpriced drinks for thots in nightclubs, not trying to build a self sustaining micro-economy for white nationalist media

Most pro-whites have pushed the pro-white agenda without getting paid.

Let's hope the majority keeps bothering to do it for free, now that the "elite" is getting shekels.

Really like their shows, don't really give a shit about kike Enoch, he makes good arguments and I don't follow him as a leader or anything like some guys.

But the reason why I'm not signing up is they decided to cut a show rather than add more, also the sign up system seems like it's a target for hacks, which would be a great way to get doxxed.

Once they add more stuff I'll work up the agency to pay in BTC to protect my privacy. If Chris Cantwell can consistently put out more than two shows a week by himself, TRS can do it too.

>But the reason why I'm not signing up is they decided to cut a show rather than add more, also the sign up system seems like it's a target for hacks, which would be a great way to get doxxed.

You realize for most of the show's history it's been once a week, right? Two shows a weeks is relatively recent

Do you want to have a serious political movement or a hobby club? Do you think Hitler had a job on the side when he was in politics or was he funded by NSDAP supporters?

Shekels are not a reward for the content. It's a means to create more content. If TRS has income they can hire people, expand operations.

Yes. I was listening when it was one a week. And then when they went to three hour shows.

It was natural show growth. I'll pay when there is three, two hour shows a week.

Unless you don't think cutting the Friday show was cynical?

how does that matter in regards to what the Bong said?

You're right, I think if they made the shows longer it would be worth it.

I want TRS to succeed and I'm willing to pay. That's the bottom line.

wait you forgot that polacks hate bitcoin because it interferes with their worship of jewbucks

>Do you think Hitler had a job on the side when he was in politics or was he funded by NSDAP supporters?

Hitler was a German government agent, something that is shown from the ridiculous 1 year luxury prison sentence for a state coup.

>Shekels are not a reward for the content. It's a means to create more content. If TRS has income they can hire people, expand operations.

Sports clubs face the same problem when they get money to pay some but not the rest, so don't pretend it is not a problem.

You can overcome a problem, but not if you take the leftist cop out, and pretend the problem isn't there.

I'll explain but first you need to tie a rope around your neck then take a long walk off a short pier