CIA successfully tests remote viewing aka astral projection

This isn't a conspiracy thread, our government has released information saying they have experimented/been experimenting with this and other parapsychological phenomena. This of course we have always assumed, but now there is more light shed on these things.

Thoughts?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/remote viewing
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/rv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgyYms376Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old news. dig around in the archives. Sup Forums discussed that stuff when released.
didnt look much into it. however one thing i remember:
it mentions the successrate being dependent on the people involved (not only the one doing the RV).
assuming this goes for other phenomena as well it could be the reason why (((they))) push atheism and such shit, because if we dont believe in god we wont experience him, and its obvious they want us to get away from god so we become materialistic goy slaves.

Remote viewing isn't astral projection, though they're similar.

The elites use it, they have shortcut methods using drugs and rituals.

The proper way to do it is pure concentration and with proper conjurations to fight negative entities.

Read Belsebuub (not beelzebub) and Samael Aun Weor

The bible references it as "being in the spirit."

The Black Lodge desperately wants to keep people from finding out about it.

Go read "Phenomena" by Annie Jacobsen faggot.
>be OP
>act like I know about shit that's all classified

I've read through this. Apparently there's a company that makes tapes that you listen to in order to induce astral projection. Company is still around and selling tapes and I assume you can torrent them.

It's a pretty significant topic I've never seen discussed here you smug fuck, everyone's too concerned about trump and the election

Where do I get some good info on how to do astral projection or its history in ancient times?

Where do I get a quick rundown on telepathy? Does any of this have relation to the third eye and meditation?

Did the remote viewing stuff work?
Were they successful at all?

They couldn't be fucking with us or anything like that so we don't focus on the Central Banks, Jewish loxism, or the MiC.

Sage all this gay ass new age shit

What the fuck is this topic

Yes it does and yes they was.

I've managed to do it once, tried hundreds of times. Only like short flashes of what was happening and a feeling of shared consciousness with the person I was "connecting" to.

CIA spent millions obfuscating any element of their research that bore fruit.

In the 80s, my cat did some "remote viewing" subject experiments as an identified "talent". When jacked in to a kind of invasive interference I knew already was a kind of standing electric ground-wave in the earth, not a conscious presence, I explained this in detail to the adjucator and was dismissed with the full 6 weeks pay and an angry reminder of my cat's NDA.

>LOOK AT THIS NUMBER
>POINTS AT CHALKBOARD
>WRITE DOWN OR DRAW WHAT YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU SEE IT.
>YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE

they use basic training for RV tasking all the time. private contractors.

Kek.

What Sup Forums doesn't realize is all this discussion is absolutely fruitless. You will never prove it, and it further turns Sup Forums into /x/. While the discussion of spirituality and universal conscious are very good things to have, they do not belong here. Sup Forums used to drive the narrative, but now it's more or less an entertainment board. Luckily, the narrative and the JQ has stayed relatively intact.

>You will never prove it,

we're trying to monetize it not prove it you homo. I wanna know who to shortsell.

I want to believe but this is just fantasy. There is no benefit to it.

Well considering LARPers such as VoTL can have people eating out of the palms of their hand, that'd be a good place to research. Hell, the LARPer formula is pretty solid.

Claim you have earth shattering information
Back it up with no proof
Promise people something will happen "soon"
Take credit for any happening, saying it was your "guys on the inside"
Rinse, wash, and repeat

This is a psyops so the russians and chinese keep funding retarded projects.

Monroe Institute I believe; wildly fucking expensive. I torrented them ages ago and completely forgot about all this astral shit. Maybe I'll give it a go again.

dumb nigger:
faggots have been finding ways to take gov's money for hundreds of years
so you dumb nigger
what's more reasonable
they found this
or a bunch of niggers are ripping off the gov
SEE THAT FAGGOT IN THE UK WHO SOLD MINE DETECTION DIVINING RODS

dumber nigger
us gov funds so much siht
60% theft
30% waste
10% maybe goes to something

no its all bullshit

That's the one. Thanks user.

>Lalalalala I can't hear you universe!

>Pol USED to drive the narrative
Kill yourself

its called a jew racket duh

These infotaining slide threads are only slightly better than blacked threads to be honest.

These articles are hard to read. Can't the CIA dumb it down?

>everything I dont like is a slide thread
Ok bud im totally a jidf sliding all the important discussions on Sup Forums right now

Swallow a billiard ball friend

Only a shill would think there is anything important on shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgyYms376Mg

I have been waiting YEARS to post this video. This guy claims he worked 20 years for the CIA doing psychic shit for them and it includes astral projection.

They are also doing narrative hacking where they fuck with the transfer of visual representations to symbolic representations.

Funny thing is that meme magic does the same thing.

Had anyone in here successfully spied on someone (or whatever) via astral projection? I always end up drifting off to sleep. Maintaining conciousness is hard

Google Russel Targ. He claims he trained a bunch of people at the CIA to do remote viewings. They would give him coordinates and he would remote view and tell them exactly what he saw and heard. He also says you can view events that happened at a place at an exact time you choose.

I fell down in the bath the other day, I think someone oiled my tiles. Do you think astral projections could be involved?

All is one!
>lawofone.info
Has stuff on unity, but also a lot of other material.

Too much pseudoscience on Sup Forums.

I remote viewed your mom last night if you know what I mean.

Do drugs. Meditate or whatever needed to get you ready for it. Then go trough the steps, some find that the steps scientology have on this works. Others have it easier and get there without trying.
Checked.
And yes. Once. I was at home, smoking and listening to music when I felt my brain was in that mood. So I closed my eyes and cleared my mind and saw a man singing karaoke and a butthole.
The girl I was talking to on tinder told me the day after that she was on a date with a man who sang karaoke for her and had anal.
Before she said that I had no idea I'd managed to do it.

Mods delete ASMR threads, but keep pseudoscience bullshit.

It's CIA released documents that confirm it works. Pseudoscience if you base your science on the linear scale of human evolution and don't question the mainstream science circlejerk. Fuck off.

>that confirm it works.
You have to go back to /x/.

WARNING.
This is part of a VERY secret program with no name.
This is NOT real, you must understand quantum physics to get (believe) why they are doing this.
They want to MAKE it, but it is not CURRENTLY possible.
Same thing with the Hardon collider.

im a Jew and desu I'd rather everyone in the world be Noahide than athiest, I think most other jews would agree

>Same thing with the Hardon collider.
>hardon collider.
>hardon

Why haven't normoes woken up to this? No one I've talked to has heard of it or believes it and thinks it's regular conspiracy theory bullshit

It's almost like you didn't read the posted links. Sorry your country is a shithole that can't into telepathy