This thing was on the train last night in Chicago. With a Starbucks in hand she took up two seats...

This thing was on the train last night in Chicago. With a Starbucks in hand she took up two seats. How do you fix fat people?

You can't, they just kind of have to die out. Unfortunately medical advances keep these slobs alive.

There's still enough room for an Asian on the seat though.

What's the problem?

my 350-pound brother-in-law actually believes he has no control over his fatness. imagine being that brainwashed. i wanted to say "dude you inhale food like a fucking vacuum and never exercise," but i dgaf.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

id love to cut open its stomach and crawl inside it then just live there, living off of whatever is inside of it and drinking its blood

>How do you fix fat people?

you attach a chicken leg to a fishing pole and run behind them

You mean walk at a leisurely pace.

I'm going for a run this better be a lively fat hate thread when I get back. Pop off james!

T H I C C

Lock them in cages with water but no food until they cry themselves skinny. Or die. I'm fine either way.

/thread

cut all welfare

not if they are forced to pay for it

Probably makes daily posts about man-spreading and cat calls

Fat people eat too much and don't exercise enough. They don't have enough impulse control and they don't think longterm enough.

The question is why is this endemic across America. Our society is set up so that it is really easy to get carb loaded sugar/salt garbage. Our workhours are structured so that we live in food deserts where the options are to pack food like you're on an expedition or eat the poison that is surrounding you. Technology isn't being built so that getting fresh nutritious food is really easy and really cheap. Our cities are horrificly ugly grey wastelands with no reason to walk around outside unless you drive your car to some pre-designated park that can only hold 1% of the population if you're lucky. That park is also full of homeless and niggers.

TL;DR: People are dumb, and our society is devoid of human values.

thanks to our beta-cuck society this mobile eating unit is a 6/10 and will have a desperate virgin clamoring at her clam-shell gates soon enough

Nuke A*erica.

in the aquafresh country you have parks almost always within walking distance in most cities.

who the fuck would wanna live in a soulless urban jungle?

Execute them

You should not have to walk to a park. All human habitation should be pleasant to humans.

Even in the Netherlands 90% of the ground in a city is grey and drab. Buildings have a bit of color but just look at random images of cities. They are still mostly grey and dull.

When humans think of paradise they don't think of grey cities. Why don't our cities look more and more like paradise with the increase in technology.

You fix them by using their weak knees against them. Feed them cheap donuts and bagels. It's pure death for these butter balls

Make public transport 100x more expensive, force people to walk or to bike.

Not fatties shouldn't have to pay for fatties.
Just so what Japan does and dock the pay of that people.

i love how people here seem to judge other people really badly but they are usually either really fat or an ugly skinnyfat