Meme ball thread?

Meme ball thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

start shit get hit, when are they going to learn to stop starting shit

At least someone in this board who has a bit of sense.

>implying America didn't start it with the illegal invasion of Iraq

>start shit
>implying

4 or 5 times more likely? more like 100 times more likely

Just get the UK one over and done with, I know it's coming.

fuck off, what a dumb statement. I don't agree with what America A.K.A great satan has done in the middle east, but lets be fucking real ISIS and other terrorists ARE muslim.

>innocent muslims

>iraq invades kuwait
>illegal
You were involved too faggot

lol.. fun fact of the day:
If tsar bomba had been detonated at full capability yield (100 MT), it would have affected the tilt of the earth on its axis and caused major disruptions to the weather patterns of the earth, killing millions of animals, including humans.

Soon drone which us software powered by machine learning will be deployed to better eradicate radical muslims with better efficiency and accuracy than human controlled drones.

Source?

It's totally a genetic thing though. They can't help it. It's not a choice.

Granted Islam is shit, but people are forced to be Muslim in those countries, they have no choice, especially women and children that are murdered by the US
You're satire posting , right?

burger education here

>earth
>tilt
Oh I am a laughin

hehe

Entire memeball folder successfully dumped.

Yeah do that game again where you take turns going back in time along every point where the other side started shit, until you enter the fog of history where you both know fuck all about who actually started it.

>implying we didn't jump in with them.

But seriously, fuck Islam.

>accidentally

I have never killed anyomne with a drone but I've read the koran (fuck, I OWN a copy), and many of the existing haddiths, and it is upon this scriptural and historical evidence that I condemn islam as a pedophile death cult, or, if you so prefer: "evil terrorists".
Please see "koran Book 9, Book of the Sword" if you are in need of further clarity on this matter.

>burger education
this is why north mexican women don't go there and only the ugly mexicans cross the border

Best post
Game of the Year
IGN 11/10

because it was just a test obviously, they weren't trying to kill as many people as possible

Drones kill terrorists, accomplices (Wives) and future ones (Children)

Islam is evil but people living in Muslim countries aren't evil, many of them are victims to it's tyranny, especially innocent women and children who are murdered by the west

Well put.

That's like saying Muslims kill future drone operators when they attack the west LOL

the bible is pretty nasty too but lots of Sup Forums larp as christians

How is Islam evil? Calling people to submit their will to God and to stay away from evil things is better than Atheism

>Implying muslims do not fiercely believe in terrorism as part of faith and duty

Sure thing mu-ham-mad - but Atheism (Not the liberal one) is based on common sense, not sand-nigger and kike written dogmas

Muslims believe in fighting against oppressors but not killing innocent people

Evil things
>shrimp
>music
>critical thought
>skin

Where in the New Testmant does Christ say to put infidels to death?

what?

>Muslims believe in fighting against oppressors but not killing innocent people

Keep telling yourself that. For you innocents are muslims only

I said not liberal one, these kind of people are retarded - believing in a sky daddy in childish

Matthew 10:34

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>when you dont understand the meaning of terrorism

Now the Queen on the other hand, colluded with the UVF in blowing kids up, and they were an actual terrorist organization.

Hello, Birmingham.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
i showed my mom this and other hitlers speeches and she thought she really thinks the same way as him
>tfw raised by literally hitler