Did the jews imvent fast food?

did the jews invent fast food so white people cant have as much children? because a study was done and found out that fast food reduces sperm count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2050910/Men-eat-junk-food-likely-infertile.html
jonbarron.org/article/junk-food-may-impair-fertility
google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/eating-too-much-junk-food-may-lower-760807.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like a nice evening snack.

Yes. Trans fats also cause cognitive impairment and obesity, creating a passive and easily herded populace that cannot efficiently reproduce.

There's nothing wrong with fast food or junk food. The problem lies with peoples inability to eat in moderation.

If you're body is so weak you cant eat a fucking burger without losing your ability to cum you probably shouldnt reproduce

>There's nothing wrong with fast food or junk food.
hello kike

>The problem lies with peoples inability to eat in moderation.
what you kikes dont tell anyone is that the "moderation" amount of fast food you should be eating is ZERO.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
The Jews are making the white people eat it Waahhh. Shut the fuck up tubby and stop eating it.

our government started putting iodine in salt, then they took iodine out of table salt you buy in stores.
your body craves the iodine and you start thinking about delicious mcdonalds or whatever

>fast food reduces sperm count.
This explains how my wife gets preggo every time I get near her. I never eat that trash.

You fat neets need to quit bitching about fast food, and go make some babies with western women.

Source on the study? I've seen the low sperm count articles going around. I want to believe this because my wife and I tried having kids for years before it happened. After the baby was born I made all my meals and stopped eating fast food and after a couple years we tried again and instant pregnancy. The only thing that changed was eating my own meals made at home.

i've eaten 10+ mcdonalds cheeseburgers this week

Table salt has iodine in it. You're probably thinking of jew salt which is coarser and used for cooking, not as table salt

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2050910/Men-eat-junk-food-likely-infertile.html

jonbarron.org/article/junk-food-may-impair-fertility

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/eating-too-much-junk-food-may-lower-760807.amp

there 3 sources

Damn I'm hungry as fuck now thanks OP time to get a couple mcdoubles and some golden crisp fries.

Nobody cares, Boogie.

Thanks. I believe this

Considering Mcdonalds was founded by two Catholics I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

Not everything is a jewish plot.

Fast food is just capitalist extremism by some Czechoslovakian guy

Well fug
>muh ancestors

Ray Kroc was a jew?

>be something with negative side effects
>Jews must be behind it

Pull your head out of your ass stormfag and get me some evidence.

No jews are trying to ban fast food.
(((Michael bloomberg))) invented a special large soda tax.
(((Bernie sanders))) wants 15 dollars an hour for mcdonalds workers.

Fast food chains are the enemy's of jews and communist that want to shut off the food supply.

Just ate 2 mcdoubles dressed like big macs with bacon added. So damn delicious.

Communist soviet union had no fast food just soviet bread line's.

All I'm getting from this is that the guy sucks at buying junk food

jews have never invented a fucking thing. they steal ideas and turn everything into shit

Thats not moderation, fatass.