Bill Nye: Race and Gender aren't real

Bill Nye has claimed there is NO race, and gender isn't real.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/bill-nye-says-race-is-a-human-construct-gender-isnt-real.html

Well, is he right or wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY&t=11m52s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well if there's no race, racism isn't real.
So, fuck this nigger.

he calls racism tribalism

Bill Nye is a fucking populist, he will say what is currently the mainstream belief.

he's a Climate freak
go figure

>We are all one race, the human race
>everyone is the same
>everyone is m and f at the same time you just have to mutilate what you were born with
>let's not talk about the suicide rates showing that these people are mentally unsound, let's praise them for being brave and get more people to transition and kill themselves

The science is settled. There is a biologically based race. There are two biological sexes, and without them there is no future for the Homo genus.

If there is one person I can trust on Science it's a guy with a B.S. in engineering and children's tv show host.

If you beelieve the academic scientific community, than yes, he is right.
If you believe right wing ideologues on youtube, than he is an unscientific moron.

>Bill Nye has claimed

>Title Bill Nye: "There's no such thing as race"
>Article: Bill Nye: "Race is a human construct"

Why are Republicans so incredibly stupid.

Color is a human construct too. Pointing that out doesn't mean I am saying color isn't real.

this

also i saw him at barnes and nobles at 14 st union square nyc a month or so ago.

if you had shown up without context and saw what i saw you already know the kind of choir he is preaching to.

he isn't trying to teach or inform people, he is a washed up actor trying to regain/maintain relevance.

let's be honest here.
has anyone payed attention to bill nye shit and products before 2012? chances are you don't remember, because the guy was irrelevant even with his stupid 90's science show aimed at kids.

suddenly politics now gives him a soap box.

just ignore the guy.
he is like the science black guy, except he has more authority than bill nye does.

and are both trash.
insult to real scientists everywhere really.

What? Science now believes that gender isn't real? Wow. Congratulations. You've reached the level of contrarian liberalism to the extent that you're literally delusional now.

If there is no such thing as race how come doctors have to check for diseases that impact certain races only and they can also tell your race from just bones. Saying it doesnt matter is one thing but to say it doesnt exist is retarded

>Haaaaaahahahahahahhaaaaaahahah
>*breathes in*
>HaaahaahahhahahaahhajahhjjajajjahahHHahahhajajahah

Seriously, do they give you internet as soon as you come over the border, Ahmed?

>sensible chuckle

>Republicans
>Color is a human construct too
>Words is made up by humans n shieet. Sames tha word race. Means we all da same cept muh dick

You're either a nigger or a jew. Get out.

I'll wait for Mr. Rogers' opinion on the matter, thankyou very much.

Well, "color" me surprised.

Republicans really are so stupid they think that "human construct" means "isn't real"

Didn't think it was really true, but you're living proof.

Wow... where does it fucking end?
>"there's no such thing as species"
>"there's no such thing as biological orders" >"there's no such thing as life, we're all made of atoms after all"
>"it's bigoted to say that human beings have 26 pairs of chromosomes, are you saying people with down syndrome aren't human?"

It's just words we made up because that's how the human brain works. Objectively, everything is just a bunch of subatomic particles lumped up randomly, but human beings make rough models to interpret reality, and part of that process is subconsciously drawing in arbitrary lines where the boundaries are fuzzy. You either make do with the categories like a normal human being, or you adopt complete nihilism and see the world as clumps of matter.

Vitamin C kills alien hybrid embryos, goy

good

Species is a human construct also. Why do you think scientists keep changing the groupings of different species?

(And to be 100% honest, so is the definition of "life")

wait, are muslims feminists who don't believe in gender now?
I'm so confused

Liberalism literally is a mental illness.

I'm not a republican you fucking moron. I've heard Bill Nye on that gay ass special and saying that the word race was made up by humans is not what he meant. He and others imply everyone is the same and that the racial differences are really just stuff made up by humans, you're even saying it now with "human construct" because that's exactly what it implies. You don't even know what you're saying. Fucking brainwashed piece of shit, I don't even know why you're here.

>inhales paint with farts
>hurr hurr duurrr repiblicans

He wants money and has a new show. There are certain things you need to say to be accepted in the media and keep that cash coming in. Poor fucker hasn't had a steady job since the 90's. I doubt he believes it.

Still a spineless faggot though

>Gender isn't real
>People are born in the wrong fictional concept and have the innate need to be a different fictional concept
Amazing really

see ya on the day of the rope bill

So you're telling me I can stop running?

If genders doesn't exist, then trannies are just pretending to be something that doesn't exist therefore trannies have mental illness.

Bill doesn't think dog breeds exist either
Bill is a faggot

>the words we are saying now are a human construct
>listen to me because i think i am deep
>i constantly miss the points of what people are saying
>my own thoughts are a human construct

the leftists he surrounded himself with ruined him
pro science does not mean you have to be a smug, raging liberal when it comes to everything else
shame he didn't realize that

I'm not one of the alt-right racists but Watson did good research showing correlation between race and other genetic factors like IQ and physical proclivity, though this IQ is more likely a cultural thing than anything else.

Fuck man, Bill Nye has lost it.

We shouldn't use pseudo-science to justify racism, but there's no such thing as truly forbidden knowledge. Damn. Well at least this puts the ball in the Aristotle/Aquinas court (all that function and natural law shit), so they may yet fall

No shit that was my point. But we draw the lines because that's how human beings think. Just because you point out the lines are fuzzy when you zoom in, doesn't make the act of making "human constructs" any less useful.

For example, a physicist could say that a glass of water doesn't exist because water molecules are constantly evaporating/condensing at the surface, so there is no real boundary. But that's not a useful way to approach the world.

and how many children from his show follow his fucking wrongs? kill bill when?

/thread

>has anyone payed attention to bill nye shit and products before 2012? chances are you don't remember, because the guy was irrelevant even with his stupid 90's science show aimed at kids

I was born in the late 80s and certainly know who he is and I imagine many people in my age group do as well, thanks to home TV watching and public school science class. I think that's why he is relevant again, people in their 20s and 30s who grew up watching the Bill Nye shows approachable take on science are nostalgic for those days and are happy to watch whatever he is attached to. I assume all of this leftist talking point stuff is just him regurgitating what he/his producers believe 20-30 something's want to hear.

I think a bigger question is are children even watching modern Bill Nye, or is he just a nostalgia and "comfy, safe, leftwing worldview" security blanket for millenials? The old show certainly seemed geared toward giving kids easy to watch science lessons, but I doubt that is viewed as important today.

Well, Bill Nye is fuckin retard paid to say the sky is red if need be.

Listen to JP Rushton and then how Dr Suzuki responds. Dr Suzuki has written many of the science books in schools. Was pretty pathetic that a Dr responded like that actually. All this stuff is verifiable. Also nature>nurture but culture is a factor, just not as large. Blacks raised in white families and blacks with higher incomes than whites still score lower on average on all standardized testing. Don't begin things with "one of the alt-right racists" that's not a thing.... makes you sound like a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY&t=11m52s

If the people saying the glass is half empty started saying that the glass being half empty was an objective fact that could never be changed, calling the people who say the glass is half full retarded, petitioning congress to pass laws saying that the glass was half empty, and banning half-fullers from the military, and saying they needed to be gassed, etc... Then yes, pointing out that half full and half empty are human constructs is very useful.

Dude bro

This guy went from making quirky science shows for kids to postmodern shill

Was he MKULTRA'd?Jumping on the bandwagon to boost his fame?

bill nye the science denier guy

It is well known that Bill Nye is rude to his fans

KILL BILL

so racism isint real then ?? thx good to know you fucking sandnigger

why the FUCK are you using a name you fucking faggot

What do they have on Bill Nye?

maybe he fucked a kid or something

And...
The earth is an oblate spheroid. JFK was killed by a lone assassin. Stanley Kubrick never even looked at the moon. Elvis is dead. Cave dwelling sand niggers did 9/11. Hillary Clinton is honest. Conspiracy theorists are nuts. The end is NOT nigh!

Last but not least, Christians are also nuts and Scientism is the true religion...if religion were a thing, but it's not because there is no God because...randomness.

He is right on the lack of existence of race or gender.

There really is only Individuals who are Americans, all the other constructs are a european invention that has undermined the consitution and the self-evident truth for centuries. We don't need it.

Though if you take such view, idpol must be abndoned entirely. Liberals or Conservatives speaking in ethnic terms at all is toxic to pan-american unity by putting a racial identity before the national.

new fag detected i have been here for years fuck off jamal

THESE THINGS DO NOT FUCKING MATTER IN THE FIRST PLACE

Today Canada wasn't a fag.