MICHAEL MOORE DECLARES NEW PLAN FOR OVERTHROWING TRUMP! ARMY OF CITIZENS!

You hear that Sup Forums?? Michael Moore refuses to live in America with Trump as President... and he won't leave...

so something HAS to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9f9lsbctZA
youtube.com/watch?v=FyyYLfSH010
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am 100% convinced Moore is just a spokesman of S*roach now

it has all the hallmarks of S*roach Mindrape

S*roach's plan is to forment citizen mobs to resist Trump and then false flag shoot them with Sniper teams to destabilise America

S*ROACH WILL SHOOT LEFTWINGERS WITH SNIPER TEAMS

S*ROACH WILL DESTABILISE AMERICA

S*ROACH INJECTS PAID MOBS DAILY

HE IS AN ADDICT

How is this not sedition and treason?

Daily reminder this is current state of the left

when is the govt gonna have the balls to execute people like this

So if people rise up against Trump, we need to be ready to defend our God-Emperor? sounds good.

Oops! Michael Moore just committed treason!
People, report it to the FBI and Secret service!

Please let the Right go all Soros and pay idiots to black-flag riot at Washington to allow Trump to take his throne as the God Emperor he was born to become.

S*roach is a threat to national security

He will snipe

Moore you can barely breath you fat fuck. How 'bout you just sit down in your air conditioned room and eat your novelty sized garbage, you fuck useless bag of shit?

Pretty sure that was sedition Billy-Bob, but either way you get to say "Fetch us some rope boys"

>Depose tranny banny Trump
>get pray the gay away Pence

Protip legbutts; you got a shit hand but I'd stick

Sedition! Treason! If this goes unheeded then we must do something before they do!

Someone please report Michael Moore to the SS for inciting treason.

Lost the plot

Oh! You are quite correct. I blame just waking up and not double checking the definitions of sedition and treason.
Good looking out.

When asked to clarify, Moore will most likely insist that his "army of citizens" is meant to be "voters" or "protestors." You know, some ineffectual group of nothings who ultimately won't accomplish shit. He sure as fuck won't say anything about armed resistance.

I would join a "citizen army" to stop these degenerate fucks with my rifle.

Michael Moore has always been an annoying twat, proof youtube.com/watch?v=e9f9lsbctZA

Pathetic publicity stunt , Talking his " Play ".
Ignore and enjoy the epic fail.

>take out Trump
>receive civil war with Pence suspending habeus corpus

Lefties have a hard time conceptualizing secondary effects, don't they?

>army of armed leftists swarm DC
>trump leaves just in time in a helicopter
>looks down and sees the city in flames
mission accomplished. a new capital can now be established somewhere far in republican territory and the federal departments have no liberals.

The only thing he's making is a beeline to the first McDonald's

>and he won't leave
He's so fat he'd sink the boat if he tried to leave the country. He literally looks like Jabba the Hutt.

Moore... is that Scott-Irish?

No these idiots think they could just install Hillary. Their derangement is total.

what a disgusting human being, society needs a fascist style purge on all these mental cases

>If you depose one president the candidate of the only other party in the country immediately becomes president
>this is good for democracy

Holy shit how can they possibly think that would be how it worked?

How long until another civil war?

>open calls for treason
>using faggot nogunz liberals and fat social justice feminists as foot soldiers in an assault against a man that owns a motorcade of luxury tanks armed with miniguns

Fuck, please God let this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyyYLfSH010

who?

By the way, how'd his last little anti republican party documentary do? I saw he put one out but that it received almost zero press.

I honestly would love to watch this happen.

Now lets roll the clock back a few years and remember all the calls to "2nd amendment people" against President Obama.

Go ahead, gather an army of liberals and go to DC. When you're facing off against the entire United States Army Military District of Washington, you may realize it was a grave mistake.

REPORT TO THE FBI

That's a fat fuckin bee

Don't laugh at this. Take all threats seriously.

If you support Trump, expect conflict. Arm yourselves and be ready to fight.

P O P
C U L T U R E
U
L
T
U
R E F E R E N C E S
E

Isn't that illegal? Incitement or something?

>one man play
Why are these ALWAYS complete shit done by leftist hacks? Has there ever been a one man/woman/xir play that wasn't garbage?

>if your Government betrays the American people by going against the US Constitution certain amendments in that constitution deliberately put in place to fight back against that Government in exactly this scenario can be used as a last-ditch effort to defend freedom
>lol we disagree with the results of this country's election so we're going to stage a military coup to overthrow it, kill their leaders, and inject one of our own
>kike-puppet liberals think these are exactly the same

I look forward to watching all of you die in the upcoming war. You might want to take the hair-dye out to try to blend in.

wasn't he one of thus "celebrities" moving to Canada if Trump wins?

Lol.
Why are polish so funny and cool?

Liberal obsession with media is so funny.

Like Trump, Moore can only thrive on other people's attention to himself. Just stop giving this ugly fuck extra press and he'll fade.

I am so jealous of you guys. I wish we had a Trump or Mosley over here to rally behind and crack skulls for.

Maybe he just wants to make a documentry on guantanamo and there is no other way to get there.

>Our beliefs are literally comparable to make-believe shit printed on Taco Bell cups.

So if people ignore Trump he will go away?
he's the most powerful man in the world, dude lol

something tells me it wouldn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk

That's not actually him, though.

That fat fuck is only a few years away from coming out as trans. He already looks like a bitter old lady, and all he does is complain.

>I refuse to live in a America where Trump is president
>and im not leaving so something has got to change
I have your solution you fat sack of shit

Jesus Christ! How fat can this slob get? disgusting.jpg

Moore looks terrible

it's the cyborg implants that make him look like that.

Moore, there are not enough white dupes left to enforce white genocide on other whites anymore. Your only option is to use darkies as shock troops but that will reveal you inner hatred of whites to all the idiot white self haters.

Choices, choices. Not one is easy.

Because nobody is taking him seriously, even the people he wants to reach. Michael Moore is a pathetic, impotent faggot.

I'm guessing that if you watch the clip it sounds a lot less like a violent uprising than it does in this article. I'm digging it up now to see whether that's the case. If not though, we should totally get his cunt ass thrown in jail.

yup im sure he cares a lot what the president does especially with 50$ million in his bank account, pretty sure it's some random claim to not fall into total irrelevancy and to let people know that he's still alive.

"I have created a condition for my existence that cannot coexist with reality, therefore reality must change."

Moore's been watching too much Hunter X Hunter, ain't how shit works.

And on top of that he wants other people to spend their time and money to make him more comfortable with the power structure in the country... I wonder if... no he couldn't be.

Michael moore is a fat slob

>>I refuse to live in a America where Trump is president
>>and im not leaving so something has got to change
Either gitmo or Moore being found dead from a cheeseburger overdose would be fine solutions

Enjoy getting arrested faggots.

that gary glitter is one crafty bastard

Translation:
>WILL SOMEDBODY, ANYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!

>Michael Moore refuses to live in America with Trump as President... and he won't leave...

Inb4 that fat fuck peels over and dies

How much worse looking is this guy going to get before he just completely morphs into a stain on the floor?

So basically, Soros has happening fatigue. He's been reading up on Civil War literature and is hungry for another Antietam Creek or if he dares to dream so far a Gettysburg.

The catch 22 is that it won't be a white vs. white war this time. Soros is trying to stoke such a fight. Want to scare all the white Liberal self haters? Tell them you will invoke the ghost of General Sherman to get his help fighting against the brown plague taking over America. Remind them what Sherman did to the plains Indians when they claim Sherman hated white people.

You, and what army?
>Hordes of trannies swarm D.C
>They all an hero

is michael moore transitioning? his face looks oddly feminine in this picture, it's creeping me out lads.

This baffles me. The total lack of self-awareness that you're cribbing political action on children's stories. Not even fairy tales, which at least were formulated by more sane men in more sane times. No, wish fulfillment stories where the protagonist is destined to slay the opposing political order. How can you pattern political action on wish fulfillment?

this dude looks like gollum with a glandular issue. hideous.

he kind of looks like soros

I hope to see Michael Moore join Antifa and then die of a heart attack in the middle of a riot.

He's gonna need some heavy duty rope...

He is probably drinking himself to death. Medically, if your liver becomes scarred enough(commonly through drinking or Hepatitis), it becomes less able to process the natural estrogen that is produced. In males, this produces feminine changes over time.

LOL white liberals/urbanites/Jews/wiggers are such cowards and have such low birth rates that in 2050 when the age pyramid has evened out and we are still between 50%-55% of the US population white liberals will be non existent. And all non white subgroups are below replacement rate besides for Hispanics(2.1) and Muslims(2.2). The people having the most kids are white christians/conservatives at 2.5 the only reason why the white birth rate is 1.9 in the US is because white ((("liberals"))) have 1.2 kids on average.

lmao try it faggot

>tfw soros is just a happening junkie but with the finances to produce them instead of waiting

Am I mistaken or is pic related what youre suggesting?

wasnt this the guy who campaigned againts guns? What's he gonna do his revolution with, mall katanas?

Michael Moore comes out as a tranny when?

The guy who wants all guns banned and even made the anti-gun film "bowling for columbine" now wants an armed militia to remove the current government? The irony.

Mark my words, Moore is the next faggot to eat the Trump curse

Micheal Moore, what a racist

I hate Liberals so much.
>I hate America
>If x Happens I'm leaving!
>x Happens
>I was just kidding

How has this man survived his clearly diseased and unhealthy body for so long?

>faggots who want to wizards fight against literal formerly incarcerated NLR and AB members
the first real hit to their face will only trumped by the hit to my sides

lol whites under 35 especially white women betweem 18-24 voted for trump at 60% + margain you can't win with just 70% of white men.

>~If you'd fight the cyclops(windmill)

*Between*