Daily reminder that since chad is off banging random sluts it has actually never been easier to find a top tier wife if...

Daily reminder that since chad is off banging random sluts it has actually never been easier to find a top tier wife if you actually want one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Girls are dumb and kekistan is for Redditards.

Faggot

I'm not the one ashamed of my own flag

>chastity
>top tier wife
Boy oh boy, the sargonites can't wait to cuck themselves.

Why would you want a girl that has sex before marriage?

I don't but I don't see any other option except not getting married, and marrying a religious fanatic.

Enjoy your divorce

First of all, take off the cuck flag. It's making me want to fuck your face while I unironically sacrifice you to kek.

Secondly. If you marry a "chaste" woman, she _will_ cheat on you, and you're way to naive to spot it. You do precisely as you feel you must, but somewhere around 30-35 she's gonna go on a cock-rampage. So long as you're prepared to find your loving wife a dark-skinned lover to sate her thus far subjugated desires...enjoy

>First of all, take off the cuck flag.
Says the guy with the ancap flag

Yes, the divorce rate is about 50% in the US, and most of those divorces are started by the wives.

I'm single at the moment and probably going with the
>not getting married
option.

Divorces dont just randomly happen
They are a result of failure

Cuckistan and ancuck. Both probably leafs. Both definitely fat virgins.

Not an argument

I've heard that the number one reason is disagreement over finances. Supposedly their likelihood is proportional to the number of sex partners before marriage, too, but for me it's more of an emotional layer issue, why would I commit to and support a woman who gave the same thing to multiple men for free?

That is why you should marry a virgin

Not trying to argue. If you took the cuckistan flag off for a minute you would know why Redditard.

But in my original post here I mention that the only way to get one is to marry a religious fanatic and I'm not even religious.

I use it ironically

That man needs to clean his windows.

The defense every teenager uses for acting like a faggot. Now that you've ridded yourself of the cancer i highly recommend lurking more before you embarrass yourself further on this site.