Why don't we just put tracking chips in all foreigners given work visas?

We need foreigners to do the shitty jobs no American will do, but unfortunately they keep disappearing after their visa expires and staying in the country illegally. It seems clear to me that there's a simple solution to this problem: Tracking chips implanted under the skin.

This is a technology that has already been implemented with dogs. We know it's safe and effective. We can program the chips to alert officials if it has been removed, and we can program it to only start broadcasting the location of the illegals once their visa expires so as to protect their privacy until they start breaking laws and lose the privilege of that privacy.

If we do this we get all the legal workers we want but they go back to Mexico when their work is done.

Because we don't want to live in a world where people have tracking chips in their skin.

But why not? It seems like a useful technology we could employ. It's not like we'd be tracking our own citizens, only foreigners in the country.

because that's wrong and that's the mark of the beast and people who are religion lovers will protest against that

Because it's a slippery slope you god damn moron, get educated

>Why don't we just put tracking chips in all foreigners given work visas?

I want eyeball cams in all public servants
I've had enough of this shit, if you're a public servant you get an eyeball cam with livestream of everything you see uploaded to the cloud, done with this corruption

They will just remove it.
Like it was a clitoris.

have fun putting that shit to all of the people there in america. I mean 200 millions and above? oh boooy that shit will take forever

You think those savages won't carve those fuckers out?

They would just cut them out.

Fuck me all the shit i read years ago in bible apocalypse is gonna happen and we are gonna ask for it.

Well just remove the implant with a scalpel, it's like climbing a wall.

This. Sup Forums needs a fucking age restrictions for posters holy shit

>We need foreigners to do the shitty jobs no American will do

This fucking commie meme.

Easy, make the device dispense poison directly into the bloodstream when tampered with

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

>It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
Revelation 13:11-18 NIV

>We need foreigners to do the shitty jobs no American will do

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>people
We're talking about beaners here.

the fact that we can pay them less

Our labor force participation rate is absurd. We have so many people who not only are unemployed but have just given up on finding employment. To say we need more immigrants because of a lack of workers is ridiculous on its face. Deport them all!

We need more D O C T O R S
If I hear one more idiot saying we need LABOR in a 300million+ populated country I will gas them personally

I wonder who could be behind this post!

Nope. Not even once. I don't give a fuck who these microchips are going into, that's not a can of worms that I want opened under any circumstances. I'm not particularly religious but a certain 2000 year old book predicted exactly this, a mark in your right hand that you use to buy and sell things. Fuck right off that bullshit.

Why should we let in shitskins at all?

Not if you use a catheter to place it deep near vital organs

Because sooner or later some godforsaken leftist government will come to power and insist that everyone be chipped in the name of ensuring equal distribution of goods and services or some such shit.