Racism is Actually Wrong

If you hate someone based purely off the color of their skin or where some of their ancestors came from, youre no better than a jew, a chink, a beaner supremacist or a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fzicwk4A
youtube.com/watch?v=g9rGJl3TBP4
youtube.com/watch?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U&app=desktop
nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Moshe.

That is something a jew would say.

1. Acknowledging differences is deemed racist.
2. Preferring your own kind, inherent in every human, is deemed racist.
3. Wanting to preserve your culture and ethnicity is deemed racist.

If you wouldn't be called racist, something is seriously fucked with your mind.

Race is a social construct retard. It doesn't exist.

There is two types of racism:

1: Being a jerk to total strangers because they are different
2: Believing in self-determination and freedom of association

Guess which one is the only kind the Jewish owned media shows us?

Judge people by what they do, not what they are. I know white guys who've gone on full blown chimpouts in london. I know black people who are more red-pilled than most.

We are all born equal, but our actuions in life is what seperates us. When accused of Racisms, simply reply that you're culturist, not racist. I don't dislike people because of their skin colour, i dislike them for what they do.

Whats so fucking funny you filthy goyim?

>(((Modern definition of racism)))
>actual racism
Pick 1

Racism is wrong because ressentiment in all its forms is unhealthy.

Ingroup preference, however, is one of the most natural things ever and is exhibited in every species of animal.

Even leftists prefer their ingroup (i.e. they'd rather us "alt-right" meanies just didn't exist).

Trying to suppress ingroup preference is a form of insanity.

Dont forget what random shitskins have a high chance of doing. Japanese arent racist, they just close their borders and tell invaders to assimilate/submit or leave.

That's pretty obvious faggot.
And checked.

Racism is the opposite of ressentiment

It's not "because of their skin color" as retards on the Left simply can't get passed (ironic?).
It's their behavior. Their phenotype expression. What they put into the world and what they take out of the world. If they were inspiring and forward thinking people who created amazing visions of what the world could be nobody would give a shit. They are a net-drain on ALL societies AS A WHOLE. Outliers there are. As with anyone but black people should have gone extinct. The sad part is White people are so un-inspired and they have very little higher purpose left that it's *literally* killing us. We want to travel the stars, not buy this years Air-Jordans. We're simply miles and miles different.
Asians at least respect us enough to spend their whole lives emulating and re-creating our highest heights and achievements. Black people just sit on ass and bitch about how everything would be better without us. Fuck em' - imagine being a sub-species who needs another sub-species to die off so there isn't a contrast that shows what pieces of shit they actually are...

Pro Tip: racism isn't real. Only resentment for inferior groups. For example, you rarely see "white supremacists" upset at the asian community for anything other than eating dogs.

t. pic related

There's a difference between hate and understanding. Even the further didn't want to exterminate all the races, just wanted them to stay in their own damn countries.

Oh wow never thought about it this way.

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

I've seen this post in three different threads in the last hour, find a new meme.

I don't hate them solely off their skin or ancestors, I hate them for their objectivity shitty culture which brings down our society and is better off somewhere else contained.

Daily reminder that race is a non-issue. Stop wasting your breath.

Racists shouldn't be blamed for racism. Niggers should be blamed for being hairless primates. Some primates can learn sign language but most of them choose to chimp out instead.

schlomo posting early

very few people hate based off of skin colour. most people hate based of of a clash of cultures and practices. it is the social factors that cause people to hate one another

>being this bothered

I don't judge until you give me a reason to.

I don't hate anyone because their skin color or where they came from. I hate other races because how they act. It's not my fault that niggers act like literal animals.

Japs do spirituality, culture, racial pride, war courage, defeat and societal structure better than whites.

We just do tech, art and greed/resource aquisition and usage better(modern war).

Other asians are a mixed bag

Prove me wrong

>purely
thats where you are wrong.

racism is what a normal rational person is. It's not just because of their color of skin either, there are literally different subspecies of mankind with different traits behaviours and intelligence etc.
pastebin.com/Fzicwk4A
here are species with similar genetic distance as humans and they have 10+ recognized subspecies.

Niggers are a different subspecies than the european. I have much respect for niggers living in africa, i don't however have any respect for 65 iq niggers thinking they are allowed to mass migrate to a 100 iq society, because they will actually wreck that society from within and bring it down to their level if they ethnically displace us in our nations.

Also i don't hate other people, i just prefer my own people, and i want my child to look like me and my people and i want to live around people that behave think and act similarly to me.

They have their own nations, they should make them work.. if you have 65 iq on average you don't belong anywhere near a 100 iq society, and so on and so forth.

This whole "racism" bullshit is a fabrication in the last 50 or so years to try to criminalize what is sound and rational and normal, in the past people were well aware of the differences between subspecies.. People who are afraid of "racists" are literally delusional people who refuse to see reality for what it is.

tl;dr "racists" or people who understand the differences between the human subspecies are some of the only normal rational people left on the planet. The rest of you are brainwashed imbicils.

>Getting mad because chinks eat animals that make us happy
And thats nothing but supremacy

You realize its being saved and reposted by legit anons?

I am not a racist. I am a culturist. I openly discriminate against degenerate CULTURES that glorify gangs, violence, and disrespect for the laws of the USA.

I don't give a fucking damn about the tone, shade, color, texture, or anything else to do with your skin.

Hating animals doesnt make you superior, it makes you a fucking chinknigger

>And thats nothing but supremacy
Do you even know what the words mean that you toss around?
No being angry that chink eats dogs isn't "supremacy" what does that even mean, are you fucked in the head?
It's a moral objection because dogs are domesticated wolves/wild dogs that are bred through many many many generations to be very nice and loyal to humans. Also chinese don't eat all dogs, they eat a particular dog that is bred for eating or so they say but it's still objectionable, it's not like cattle who has only been bread for cattle/livestock.

Also the WAY in which some chinese kill them is what is morally reprehensible, like torching them alive or boiling them alive.

But no, the reason chinese do it predominately is because they have a zeppelin size population due to overbreeding, so if they had not done this this wouldn't even be "necessary", aswell as a lot of their food actually is grown by western agriculture. But anyways, chinese don't eat ALL dogs at all, for instance pic related was never eaten and was considered the royal dog of the chinese empire, it was very popular with the chinese royalty and also with buddhist monks.

>borhered
Just disappointed in whites that act like their avatar improves their soul

Race isn't only skin tho.

>Hating an entire race because millions of them are shitty monkeys

You the nigger nigga

This.
Everybody is racist to one degree or another.

Racism includes the acknowledgment that certain races have poorer quality genes than others.
Aboriginals should not race mix with Japanese people because Japanese people are too valuable to the world and Abo blood would ruin Japan.

Nope

>Racist is what a normal rational person is
No, its what a jewish nigger is. A good man rises above and closes his nations borders

Nigger who bred the dogs to be that way? Nigger who bred the cows to be that way? Nigger who is breedig the whites to be this way?

You have such limited perspective/awareness. Killing yourself would be a worthy shortcut.

>based purely off the color of their skin

But that's not the case. It's conduct that people with those bundles of genetic traits engage in.

Why are you so upset you little child?
People are very different it's way way more than skindeep.

>nigger who bred dogs to be that way
Actually selective breeding over many generations.
>nigger who bred the cows that way
Similar thing
>nigger who is breeding the whites to be that way.
Whites have practiced eugenics for the longest time to improve their genes and create a society where people had good genes, they valued quality over quantity this is why white nations since 14th century were responsible for 97% of all scientific breakthroughs 50% of art, majority of the technological innovations etc. and have 100 iq on average, (actually had 130 on average 200 years ago). whilst subsahara niggers have 65 iq and next to no civilization or inventions or anything to speak of, didn't even invent the wheel at all, the colonialists introduced it to them.

Niggers belong in africa where they can nog around with a society that fits their level. Whites belong in white nations that they built etc. Asians belong in asian nations they built etc. asians are pretty good actually 104 iq etc. like japan and china and korea, pretty good. The problem is niggers, indians, middle easterners, and several other groups who can't get their shit together and have massive populations at the same time so that they starve / are poor. They need to breed more for intelligence etc. and improve their societies instead of mass immigrating to ours.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9rGJl3TBP4 Here's a video about iq and heredity etc. with regards to immigration.

These things are facts, that you don't like them doesn't change them, that you don't want to hear it doesn't matter either. It has massive results when you bring in different groups of people of much lower quality into the heart and the engine of civilization which is basically white and asian countries. Because they run at a 100 iq efficiency level..

Not talking about that kind of (((racism)))

you have falsely equated racism with hate.

Sure blind hate is not healthy, but these days you are being called racist for everything. The word racism is so devalued, it almost lost its meaning.

this

Outside of aesthetic preference and sexual selection (discrimination that nobody but leftist pigdog dykes find objectionable), nobody discriminates on the basis of skin color. People discriminate against Asians due to clannish nepotism, which is based on conduct. People discriminate against blacks based on their statistical tendency to be low-IQ violent thugs.

I don't hate them, I just make predictions about their behaviour. If you want me to stop using basic pattern recognition in daily life and treat every instance of a thing as a completely independent phenomenon, you can go fuck yourself.

This is an outdated definition of racism. With the current one if you aren't a racist then you gotta be extremely ignorant/retarded

We don't hate them for their skin color
We hate them for their shitty behaviour

What nonsense user.
Racism is the careless effort to dumb it all down including ressentiments towards everybody not part of your peer group.
At least be honest about it.

you bunch of retards, this is a joke. read the phrase again, slowly.

/thread

>We don't hate them for their skin color
>We hate them for their shitty behaviour

this color doent bug me as much as the way they fucking chimp out and lazy out of everything.

are you retarded african? race isnt just skin color you mongolid its also IQ, culture and behavior you freaking retard

Racism is acknowledging the differences between races, and knowing one race to be superior at something than another, and not seeing niggers as being indistinguishable from a Japanese person.
It isn't automatically about hate, but considering niggers and abo's and jews, it's really easy to involve hate as well.

>We don't hate them for their skin color
>We hate them for their shitty behaviour

youtube.com/watch?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U&app=desktop

>All races are different!(no shit, stop arguing against a strawman)
Not upset, you just act like God made animals the way they are when they are only that way because man made them that way

You see yourselves as "Gods chosen people" and you are pretty much just a jew larping as a white supremacist

This is the response i was fishing for

Continue

Racism requires supremacy beliefs and supremacist beliefs are a false jewish god

What a smart frog! Wow look at the millennial! how sexy the race realist ;) kiss kiss smooch me sometime?

You wish fruitcake.

I don't hate all blacks I'm just wary of them for their genetic tendancies, and I want them out of white countries. I don't feel this makes me racist.

I don't even see them as inferior in an objective sense. This is going to sound like bs but I think every race has it's own strengths and weaknesses.

For example Blacks are naturally masculine and athletic but lack intelligence, creativity, empathy, and a lot of other things that are important for being part of society and living in the modern world. But in other scenarios it could make them survive better than other races.

The real genetic failures are mixed race people

Race realist is not the same as racism: "X race is superior than the others"

Japs do many things better than whites and should teach them in return for fertile women/not beta trash men or something

Based "off"? What does that mean you illiterate buffoon. Do you mean "based ON"? You do, don't you? Pay more attention at school tomorrow.

They dont all need to be deported, the laws just need to be enforced and CCW permits need to be nation wide

exhibit A

The US is a lost cause anyways, they do need to be deported from Europe

Racism is the opiate of the masses

no such things as racism

there is taste in oppsite sex

which is confused with it

if I find black women ugly and hek think black guys are guly they will interpret thsi as racism for me its jsut signals from my eyes to brain

:)

thus racism is disproved

NEXT?

>opiate of the masses
stop using this phrase

Yeah Europe should deport them

No the US is not a lost cause, its the last hope (Russia and China are still communist threats)

memes are opiate of the masses

>Some black women
>Some black men
Not all are sheboons/niggers

Cool story bro.

Why though?

>Not upset, you just act like God made animals the way they are when they are only that way because man made them that way
What? doesn't even make sense, your iq is showing.
Man didn't make the animals the way they are today, certain domesticated animals were deliberately selectively bread for certain traits, not all animals etc.
People also bred in societies for intelligence and other things, whereas others didn't, this had a massive impact upon the difference between europeans and africans for example.
65 iq subsaharan african and let's say a 105 iq japanese, do not have the same traits and capabilities.. it would be unfair to even try to compare the two. Infact there's even recent evidence that the subsaharan african bred with a protohominid that was less intelligent, further dividing the african subspecies from the european subspecies
nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688
You're in the denial stage of understanding the reality of human subspecies.
It's not a thing about hate it's a thing about facts, and why it is important is that it has massive ramifications when immigrants from a low tier subspecies so to speak are brought into the highest tier subspecies societies. Not only just by them being present there do they degrade those societies in a very real way productivity and culturally and otherwise, they also if you include mixing aswell as ethnic displacement degrade the quality of high level subspecies, and once that's done you don't just snap your fingers and get it back because it took many generations of selective breeding to achieve a stable ingroup with high quality traits and high average iq etc. And that has massive consequences not just for those societies, but for the rest of the world that relies on those nations expertize and similar such things. It is something that should be avoided/not promoted out of lack of understanding. youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>"you have falsely equated racism with hate"
>This is the response i was fishing for

As in the thread, the definition of "racism" will include varying behaviors depending on who you ask. Does racism include hate? Often it does. That's why the fags created the new term "race realism," going along with the trend of "alt-right" and "dark enlightenment." Edge shit dressed up in new intellectual clothes.

Why? Because evil people built society. Evil people built civilization. Your ancestors were rapists, murderers, racists, slave owners, drunkards, etc. They created society to minimize evil. The problem with SJWs and Co is that they are engaging in a Holy War. Holy Wars seek to eradicate evil, stamp it out completely, which is impossible and will eventually backfire.

There's nothing wrong with hatred or supremacy beliefs.
Blind hatred? Yes, there is a lot wrong with blind hatred. Hating every black or jew you happen to come into contact with is indeed autism, abnormal, and reprehensible. But who cares? It's extremely obvious that black people and jewish people are not very fond of white people, and they have several good reasons. They stay here because of greed; second-class citizenship in a white country is infinitely better than first-class in a shithole.

A daily reminder that the left has incidentally given many arguments against multiculturalism that have nothing to do with racism:
1) "the minority stress model" (a minority individual's stress, alienation to the majority exclusive culture)
2) lack of cohesion in community (white people not showing up to a community meeting on missing black children)
3) self-segregation in community (in housing, long after desegregation)
4) convenient political wedges (the Dems are essentially the non-white party now)
5) democratic divide (rural and urban split in voting patterns)
6) culture divide (black children do not want to be taught by white teachers, white teachers leave in the middle of the school year)

Racial supremacy justifies hatred and evil inflicted upon individuals that have almost nothing to do with their groups

It makes whites into jews and leads to defeat everytime. Dont hate, ascend

Wild wolves were more justified to be killed than wild chickens/cows. Breeding dogs to eat is the same as breeding cows/chickens to eat.

I like how you say not all jews hate whites and then say fuckit just hate the jews and become the other side to their coin

The jew is eternal because he just shapeshifts once you hate him enough. To hate all jews is to become neo jewish.

>Racial supremacy justifies hatred and evil inflicted upon individuals that have almost nothing to do with their groups
Come back when you have something to say other than reciting ridiculous far leftists slogans.
>muh supremacy muh evil
There's absoutely nothing wrong or evil about preferring your own people over others, and with wanting to remain a majority in your own nation and to maintain the quality that it has.
All these people have their own nations where they are majority, they should stay there and sort them out, we can help them with doing so but they should not be allowed to compromise and degrade our nations internally by mass immigration and your ridiculous excuses of racism and supremacy are completely contrived.
When you undermine the nations and the lineages of the best people in the world it has consequences for EVERYONE.

When one particular group of people (european lineages) is responsible for nearly ALL technological/scientific/artistic and so on innovation and understanding and breakthroughs for 600 years straight, whilst also being very prominent in these things earlier than that.

whilst many nations in africa as contrast didn't even invent the wheel or a boat or a parchment to write down history on, and have languages that don't even have basic abstract concepts or words for things like morality.

Then it's the most IDIOTIC thing to equate these two peoples, Especially also when there is quantifiable evidence that these people have little over half the average iq as the other group.. And so with other groups in similar way.

It's not a formula for hate you stupid dingbat it's knowing who is good and who needs a little help. And if you by jealousy try to say "ah everyone is the same so i feel better" then you can enact policies that can DESTROY these peoples quality. Which is extremely bad of an idea for human civilization. (pic related fits with cold winter theory, warm areas (more tanned skin) are in uvb, cold in uva.

>Wild wolves were more justified to be killed than wild chickens/cows. Breeding dogs to eat is the same as breeding cows/chickens to eat.
Found the shitskin, dogs are a white mans best friend for a reason that shitskins don't get cause they never used them. Wolves were domesticated into dogs because they were very nice to help with hunting etc. due to their heightened sense of hearing and smell aswell as they could be bred into various dog breeds depending on use. the pet thing only came much later. Dogs were utility animals used for all kinds of things. Including sled hounds, rescue dogs etc. etc. and ofcourse for hunting aswell as petting.
Can't do that with cows or chickens, cows and chickens also have much more meat on the bone. And the argument about chinese eating dogs i explained to you here. so it's very stupid you bring that up again.

>I like how you say not all jews hate whites
Didn't say that, but it is true. Not all jews hate whites. It depends on how deep you go in their heads, of course. They will prefer other jewish people, subconsciously if not consciously. Is either hate?

>fuckit just hate the jews and become the other side to their coin
Nobody has ever correctly stated why the jewish conspiracy exists. Why do people hate jews? Is there any fucking evidence for any of that shit? A little.

>The jew is eternal because he just shapeshifts once you hate him enough.
A Holy War to eradicate and eliminate all evil will always turn evil. A saint cannot wage a war against sinners without become a sinner himself.

>To hate all jews is to become neo jewish.
the abyss, etc

Preffering your own people is not a racial supremacist belief

Kicking out black Americans because "theyre niggers" is

Chickens and cows were bred to be food retard

Dogs were bred to not kill you and your children

You must be canadian with all that dogedick in your mouth

Watch The Grey and learn the truth about dogs and their hundreds of thousands of attacks per year in the US alone

Cows/chickens and dogs are only valued because of what societies did to them

Chinese didnt use dogs the way euros did, so if they want to eat dogs, thats their right, right?

Many jews loves whites so much, they live with them and get fucked by them and abandon jewry

Racism is a product of seeing the truth but misinterpreting it. They see the cultures that cling to certain races and the effects of the culture and blame the race. The race is to blame for some minor things that can be overcome but culture is incredibly damning. Black women getting ahead in life is due to the nigger culture being an awful deal for females. They recognize the culture and its effects and want out immediately as long as they have any sense at all.

Its too easy to blame skin color because it works to a large degree. Stay clear of blacks, around blacks never relax etc has probably saved countless fucking lives. Racism is a natural reaction to the differences seen.

Culture is manipulatable and jews have been doing it for a long time. Nigger culture is a product of jews choosing which niggers go on to influence culture.

Hating jews comes from the jewish faith creating a culture of manipulative greedy people but they can't fathom that the same is what is wrong with niggers and other minorities.

The jew brings out the worst in man

The jap brings out the best both as allies and sworn all out war enemies

>Takes pic from a film where an autist goes crazy and kills two jews

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

I don't hate or love anyone until I've met them and learned who they are.

I carry presumptions based on their race though, and I will preemptively judge them based on that. I still reserve the heavy judgements based on their merits and actions however, but usually because stereotypes are always true this leads to most niggers being treated like thugs in my book anyway.

It's just like Marines and women; if they can pass the physical black-test they're in but without lowering the bar no woman is ever going to pass that shit and the ones who do will be so few in number it doesn't matter.

Being cautious around random unknown niggers is smart

Not trusting jews with your money is smart

Hating all jews and all blacks because of the correlations of the group is wrong

Close borders and deport criminals. No genocide or b2africa without consent

Youre too patrician for this board

Ok, I see. So this is a raid. We've got about a dozen threads saying that racism is wrong, or asking why we're racist.

Judging based off limited info is smart

Hating based off race is jewish

Its actually just race realism discussion

Racism bad

Judging based off limited info is smart

Hating random blacks that literally dindu nuffin is cuck tier