Is there an image that more accurately depicts the american spirit than a lifted diesel taking up 4 parking spaces in a...

is there an image that more accurately depicts the american spirit than a lifted diesel taking up 4 parking spaces in a walmart parking lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

oldglorygunsandammo.com/nfa-class-iii-weapons/
youtu.be/uZNTDue0mRQ
goneoutdoors.com/class-3-federal-firearms-license-5184195.html
youtube.com/watch?v=75l7yFxAv08
youtu.be/RdOyPIeJIOA?t=1m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=VjpC9H99MLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you sure that wasnt taken in alberta or saskatchewan?

This.

>americans love pickup trucks
>americans love guns
Why don't they drive technicals? Are anti-aircraft guns/.50 cal MGs a pain in the ass to acquire?

One of the spots should have been a handicapped spot.

I would not so much call that american spirit as it is a sign and symbol of the deplorable white trash that I fought so hard against in order to get Hillary elected.

Fuck yeah

Tick tick motherfucker

why are they so loud

Dang dude I bet you get so much pussy on your vespa

>Are anti-aircraft guns/.50 cal MGs a pain in the ass to acquire?
Yes. For all of our pride about having access to weapons, semi-auto rifles are pretty much the limit as to what we can show in public.

Not really a pain but the ammunition is absurdly expensive.

And what a waste of a good truck, we can just buy armored vehicles if we want, including tanks.

You're dumb as shit dude.

Class 3 license can get a citizen nearly any weapon he wants.

>American spirit

>Class 3 license
that doesnt even make sense. licenses are issued by the state. what state are you talking about?

What the hell is happening here

>American Spirit
>Wal-Mart

Most un-American retailer I can think of is Wal Mart. It's basically China-Mart.

tiny benis mister chong

This

He's in the back of the parking lot that nobody parks in. What is wrong here?

In fact, show flag. Your statements show an ignorance of our laws.

>Are anti-aircraft guns/.50 cal MGs a pain in the ass to acquire?

As long as you have a flawlessly clean criminal record it just takes time (months waiting for the Federal Jew to approve your tax forms) and a lot of disposable income. It's "easy" in the same sense as most of how America works; as long as you have money to throw at it, anything is obtainable.

The goyim has to pay for their (((privilege.)))

>No technical mounted on truck

It's a federal level firearms license. Lets you sell, import, manufacture all the best shit- machine guns, supressors, etc etc.

oldglorygunsandammo.com/nfa-class-iii-weapons/

Extended cabs are fucking goofy looking
Prolly owned by some fuckin' yuppie

>taking up 4 parking spaces
I counted 2.

I don't blame the guy for parking like that. People raise their kids like garbage nowadays.
They have no respect for their own property never mind others. smacking the car door into someone's new vehicle wouldn't phase them in the least. I don't park my truck near any of these scummy families.

Vid related

youtu.be/uZNTDue0mRQ

>Powerchoke
>Wal-Mart
>not taking your Duramax to Whole Foods

>somebody will have to pay

Aren't they making a big push to be less dirty and put American products on the shelves?

He's parked in 4 spaces other people may want to use just because he has a big diesel and thinks it makes him a badass. Dude is probably an asshole.

goneoutdoors.com/class-3-federal-firearms-license-5184195.html

Does he mean this?

There's a 99% chance the guy is a manlet too. Manlets LOVE those huge trucks, it's really funny.

Especially manlet pipeliners.

>Shitskin detected

>He's parked in 4 spaces other people may want to use just because he has a big diesel and thinks it makes him a badass. Dude is probably an asshole.
It's 2 spaces. The rest is prolly correct

maybe, but you can't fucking drive around with that shit mounted in a truck. of course citizens can get into arms dealing.

I can tell by the lack of smoke he didn't even leave it running while he went shopping and probably had lunch in the indoor mcdonalds.

pleb

Yeah, in fact that picture is pathetic, and you are pathetic for expending your admiration on it.

Lol, he's making bank is probably married and, has kids.
> Heh manlets when will they learn.

Lol guess you should have fought harder cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=75l7yFxAv08

>

>Takes up 4 spaces at the far end of a half empty lot.
What an assholes.

The truck is parked directly over the intersection of 4 spaces.

>Extended cabs are fucking goofy looking
DELET
they are God tier for work trucks

A Hummer H1. Fords are shit.

Nah, it's some 5'7" POG "veteran".

Yup. This one.

His back right tire went 1.2" over the line. For all non-aspie intents and purposes, he took 2 parking spaces.

What is going on here?

>he says, while worshiping some fat old granny bitch as a "queen"

Are you familiar with google reverse image search?

I would go full Larry David on him

youtu.be/RdOyPIeJIOA?t=1m52s

Lol at believing this propaganda garbage, why don't they take a picture without the helmet?
Because its a fucking gook underneath.

>plenty of free space left
>europoors still get triggered

>tfw i have an extended cab, im 5'7 and a pog veteran

Why live

Have you ever been to a Walmart? The parking lots are never even half full and he's at the far end. No one wants those spots.

He's taking 2 spaces, and that's because he doesn't have any other option with that tank. Good american surely he voted for Trump.

They are parked in the back 40. Now if they did this up front, yes. But the size of the truck really isnt conductive to the fucking econo shit box parking spaces. OP's a cunt and jealous.

I want to know how do they support the truck when they fire that off?

sauce?

'no'

Giant gook if it is

They don't, they just let the suspension soak it.

Nobody takes their Duramax anywhere because they are all at my shop getting injectors and FICM's or some other shittly designed part replaced.

I actually did not realize it was that easy. I am behind on technology, I am officially getting old.

He is a big guy

> still not a cumming

I doubt you know anyone that owns a class three firearm, let alone any firearm. Show your flag

Truck drivers are the ultimate cucks. They are slaves to their friends and families, and will never have a weekend free of being a workhorse. They can never get a "doing anything on Sunday?" text without sweating bullets. Is a friend moving? Did they buy a boat? Are they picking up a giant stone gargoyle?

That's why I drive a VW beetle. Let the trucklets do the moving for me as I cruise around getting 35mpg, listening to Mein Kampf on audiobook

looks like memorial day weekend at the lake
or really any day at the lake
tie up the boats together to make party platforms + wading area to drink in.

You might be a fag lel

Why are Britcucks obsessed with the Vietnam war? Or is it the same user I see spamming this everywhere

No works pretty good.

>his vehicle isn't made of grorious nippon steel

>he thinks you have to be a slave to favors for your friends
kek, if you think this is the only outcome for someone who owns a truck you are definitely the beta cuck faggot. it's called saying no and it's not hard to do, i bet you let your friends walk all the fuck over you and that's why you're being such a little queer about owning a truck. man up fag and sort yourself out.

Fucking this

Out of all the german cars you could of bought, you bought the most gayest fucking one ever.

Jesus, why didn't you get a Volkswagen jetta/passat or an Audi a4? Or bmw E90/60? Or a mercedes c class or something?

Toppest of keks

I question the accuracy of those platforms and would love to see the one on right in full auto mode. That ass end would be bouncing all over.
youtube.com/watch?v=VjpC9H99MLw

Take it off road, get hung up on a rock and spin around like a dreidel

>no double cheese burger
op is a faggot

georgiafag here, can confirm

>tfw no qt vietnamese girl to take you hostage and tortue you

>having friends
lol

>hey honey can you call a headcount?
>CHICO
si!
>PABLO
>PABLO
>Oh, PACO
si!
>ERIQUE
ah!
>CARLOS
si!
>JUELOS
asa!
>JULIO
siii mamaaaa!
>PEPE
eyessey
>MIGUEL
siiii...
>RICARDO
si!
>BOBBY
>BOBBY!
>BOBBY ARE YOU BACK THERE!
yes maaaa
>AND YOU HAVE THE DOG
I SAID YES MAAA!

Alright, and we have the gargoyle strapped down. Time to go rock crawling!

The first intelligent comment

I do. Bout a mile away. Ex narc, builds ar15's by the hundreds. Good guy

maybe this

honestly it depends, the US is multicultural

Not blaring Commander Rockwell speeches through a PA system on the back of your pick up.

>Logger boots
Check

>Shorts
Check

>Candy aisle
Yep it's got to be WV

I drive a dually and always take two spots so people don't bust my fenders.