GAME ON!!

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

what does it mean?

It means Trump is gonna finish wat JFK started

Ok. But it still doesnt answer my question. What does it mean? What JFK started?

what's the QRD?

We're finally going to the moon.

>moon isnt just a hologram

JFK didn't start a special counsel on HRC, Comey and Lynch, so he was misleading, but thats what the letter seems to be about. Starting an invesetigation about them.

Crashing the C.I.A, Federal Reserve and much like JFK's brother tried to do the Kosher Nostra. WITH NO FUCKING SURVIVORS!

the signal

Is it "lock her up" time?

We call on a newly appointed special counsel to investigate, consistent with appropriate regulations, the following questions, many of which were previously posed by this Committee and remain unanswered:
>1)Then- Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing Mr. Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the Clinton investigation;
>2) The shadow cast over our system of justice concerning Secretary Clinton and her involvement in mishandling classified information.;
>3) FBI and DOJ's investigative decisions related to former Secretary Clinton's email investigation, including the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel and possibly others;
>4) The apparent failure of DOJ to empanel a grand jury to investigate allegations of mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and her associates;
>5) The Department of State and its employees' involvement in determining which communications of Secretary Clinton's and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny;

Why it is also important that Trump identifies with Andrew Jackson

the questions

No more CIA.

No more FED.

No more Deep State.

No more prison planet.

Sounds good. Carry on draining the swamp.

kek

Still love that pic kek

At least in the US. That'd be pretty neat, but Europe is still fucked

BUMP

HANNITY WAITED UNTIL THE SHILLS BLEW THEIR BUDGET BEFORE DROPPING THIS TWEET.

>He knows the game

He's gonna redpill the world because the people that control the world control the US

After we get our house in order that's when the real fun begins.

LOCK HER and the rest of those fucking pedophiles UP

FOREVER

Campaign Trump is back. I was worried the globalists had something on him the way he's been conducting business this past month.

>Dems scream bloody murder for special investigation
>they get it
>it starts investigating them instead
The ride is finally starting, holy shit.

He's going to Bogpill the world.

tick tock

hannity and bolling are both setting up senate runs. They both are very careful in when they take their stances

>Kosher Nostra
That's fucking hilarious

wew lad

Its a trickledown redpill

First Merica, then the world

Time release redpillcontin

Hannity is the only one on fox that isn't a sell out. Only one with the balls to call out the Seth Rich murder. I'd love to see him in the senate.

After all the truth comes out tho. You can literally talk shit to everyone who ever doubted you for the rest of your lives

nice

Indeed, they cant censor the internet fast enough for that. The world will know what the Bogdanoffs and their pawns Rotschilds are capable of.

don't click this gif it will trigger (you)

>americans treat their politics as a game
It's no surprise you don't get anything accomplished ever.

A fucking KRAUT.

Glass yourself. You are a disease to Europe.

Sheriff Arpaio?

Taking down secret societies, maybe. Boy, this is fucking embarrassing.

>doesn't think politics are a game
Did you check the color of the pill you swallowed?

>nearly read that as Trump identifies as Andrew Jackson

What have liberals done to my brain that means I can now mistake a President for a sexuality?!

fake quote

>pic related

>Germans