RageAfterStorm

Wtf happened to her? Her Twitter and YouTube are gone and apparently someone got her fired from her job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=We00ZS4eSVU
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Report all e-celeb cancer threads

She was shoah'd by commies on /leftypol/

What did she do for a living? I assumed she just took neetbux from virgins and that was enough to sustain her

Report all commie antifa faggots

lmfao I have no idea

Literally who?
Looks like the typical pierced up kike doing what says

She said some things that everyone here knows to be true. The trouble is she upset the Skeptic Community who decided that they weren't in the mood to bully feminists or Muslims. She was a soft target for anti-racist attacks. She's 19 and new to controversy. It was a perfect storm of an angry mob without their usual targets and youthful naivete.

>got her fired
This is why I hate liberals to most.
What kind of bitter pathetic little cunt would do that

she took too many red pills at once. females have a hard time with it at times.

She was a youtuber that posted race realism and other redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Yeah, we have to fight dirty if we want to compete. They don't care about your wellbeing. Bill to pay? Sorry cunt, you hurt some negroes feelings.

They give too much credit
Drama within the "skeptic community" did her in more than leftycuck's mass flaggging.

she was a shill all along, dont trust women who go into politics, shes part of the 90% truth 10% poison crew, along with styx, laura simonson, the bitch with indian descent, and all these 'alt right' retards

>inb4 finn dude replies

I love her anglo teeth.

She sould come back with another brand according to what i've heard from a friend of her (on twatter).

I like her, especially because she was an ex SJW (i love leftists who have seen the light).

sauce?

Different nose shape, not her.

She deserved it. I love it when internet racists have to face real-world consequences, and then get all sad about it.

The pattern emerging is an attempt to have all right wing public voices silenced and sanctioned before the next election. They are censoring through economics

Wow retard

She got shoahed by the (((Skeptic community)))

youtube.com/watch?v=We00ZS4eSVU

Quick rundown:

>Rage makes race realism video
>"Skeptic community" cucks start kvetching about how she is evil and racist
>race realism video gets mass flagged and gets shoah'd
>People (including Kraut and Tea) message the UKIP blog she was writing for about how racist she is and they drop her
>Rage goes even more 14/88 on twitter and says she wants nothing to do with skeptics anymore
>Rage decides she will come back under a new name and will do more controversial alt-right stuff so she deletes her accounts

Maybe it was because of her nose

plus the hairline is way off

Just watching a minute of this confirms the neetbux virgin kiddie theory. Watered down bullshit of nothing new. Cringy le ebin funny intro skit followed by ooga booga jungle beats in order to draw in 12 year olds. Whole video consists of boring holier-than-though pseudo-intellectual rhetoric, interlaced with "rlly nigguh" memes to spice it up. Sad!

Nice politics discussion thread.

starting with your post

archive: cheekyvideos.net

>I love ex-coal burners, they are so red-pilled!!! you should marry one too goy, trust me

look at your nose in the mirror and then open your mouth with your chin as back as you can, you'll see a difference

This

She flew too close to the (((sun))).

The nose is completely different, Shlomo
try harder

Based finn of legend

Except she had deleted her Patreon by the time she made that video. How does this fit into your "she is only after money" theory?

She goes to (((college))). She has no job. She just scammed beta orbiters

At least i dont need to hide my flag.

What's your source on her getting fired? That's the thing people don't appreciate - being doxed is not too far from a death-sentence.

>scammed
What is with you, your shill friends and your hatred for the free market?

fucks sake
keep this eceleb trash in reddit please

eбaть ты дoлбoeб бpaтишкa

So nothing about her being fired? Phew.

The free market relies on trust. Rageafterstorm is a disingenuous rent seeker

Nah, the UKIP writing thing wasn't a paid job

Race is too skeptic for the skeptic community

What did she being disingenuous about?

What kind of rent seeker voluntarily shuts down their Patreon? Wouldn't they milk it for as long as possible?

why do you care? these bandwagon whores are pure cancer

she is SWISS WAIFU?

>e-celeb
Shill tactic to fuck with influential people who spread the message.
You're either a shill or a retard who fell for it.

>i hate that nationalism and white identity is becoming cool
why?

Fucking good. We need a woman to go full 14/88 because no one would ever take a guy seriously in this day and age.

Does Milo even make videos? Like what the fuck does he do why is he famous

These guys have zero fans on Sup Forums, why are you trying to compare them to people like Lauren Southern or Rage?

MTGTOW or autists (these will be forgiven, the MGTOW instead will get gas chambered even before leftists)

Unfortunately I doubt she will return. Her life must be hell right now, outed as a racist in far left europe, especially as a female

I do, but they never get deleted. Oh well. Sage.

If the whole world became Fascist, Sup Forums would be liberal centrists

>he doesn't know who miss mcshill is
>he doesn't know simonsen started out in (((rebel))) media

Huh, my bad. Don't know anything about her outside this thread and the video that was posted.
I'm working so I don't have time to get invested into research right now. As a skeptic I'd either say she's an attention whore or some kind of psyop test run.

I want to breed a litter of children with her

She is still around, she posted on /r the Donald awhile back. that's the subreddit where Milo is a moderator and he DOES have fans on /pol despite what the Nazi tards say.

yeap, mgtows are cancer
>this girl is saying everything I believe in
>but she's a woman and she's attractive which works in her favor
>wtf i her her now!

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc

She said she will in that livestream. We'll see.

Sup Forums creates culture, e-celebs popularize it and it becomes uncool. Then Sup Forums creates a new counter culture etc.

lefty shill please go

sounds like she hit her goal, got herself banned from youtube.

Now she can go enroll in school and finish her degree, I assume.

Hope not Hate came after her.

The well funded 'anti fash' organisation that basically monitors anything vaguely right-wing and threatens an individual's place of employment into giving them bad PR unless they fire the person in question.

please just fuck off already.

UK blogger, writer? He got a gig writing for Breitbart?

stop making eceleb threads

>saged and reported

The best part is when I mention to all the shills that I'm in the discord, too. They've freaked out and purged all the lurkers the last 3 times I've done this.

ANY TIME SOMEONE SAYS "E CELEB" THEY'RE EITHER FROM LEFTYPOL, OR DUMB ENOUGH TO BE USED BY THEM. THIS HAS BEEN YOUR DAILY PSA.

Nice try leftypol

this

Take pics for proof of shilling if you're for real

What got you upset, based 'pede? That she might be an attention whore, or that she fits the psyop bill?

Apologies for not sharing your enthusiasm to circlejerking to any random generic e-celeb female styx looking bitch cashing in on the
populist reactionary alt-light meme.

When are mods going to start banning "I don't like this, reported" posters? Indicating sage is against the ruuruuz, discussing political talking heads isn't.

I'm in all 3 discords under different names

Well there is obvious e-celeb cancer and then there are obvious leftypol shilling.

There used to be a bunch of e-celeb cancer threads about people like Sargon, Milo, Thernovich and Gavin which pretty much rightfully got shut down by Sup Forums.

leftypol took this Sup Forums hatred for obvious alt-light e-celeb shilling and decided to use to towards EVERYONE even remotely popular and yeah most people are probably just good goys who are being used by leftypol now

That's the best part, I stopped going back after they got me once but it works every fucking time. He already stopped posting to deal with this.

No one over the age of 18, whose mentally stable, takes her seriously. GTFO with your autistic attention whoring e-celebs, newfag redditard.
This.

She's a leaf and will soon be raked. Also fuck Jewtuber redditors and their beta bootlickers

Isn't she Swiss?

Unironically thinking ex-SJWs didn't burn the coal at least twice a week in their blue-pilled days

>b-b-but they're so red-pilled now, surly they will marry, love and cherish her white man and have a lot of white babies with him, r-r-ight?

She not swiss waifu?

>don't have any real dirt on her so you have to resort to making shit up

Sad!

See? The second the threat is over they swarm back in, but for 3 glorious minutes they were running scared.

THIS IS HOW EASY YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE TO PLAY. IF YOU'D LIKE TO NOT LITERALLY BE HUNG FROM A LAMPPOST SOME DAY, CONSIDER HAVING FUN WITH THE WINNING SIDE SOME DAY.
Whites only pls.

>apparently someone got her fired from her job?
You seem to already know, so why ask?

Because this is a promo thread. Neck your literal self.

youre terrible at subverting opinions leftypol

Oh boy I wish

She made videos and people paid her to make them. How is that a scam?

lemme guess, you count murdoch murdoch as part of the 'e-celeb cancer' don't you mohammad?

Remember: people on youtube/twitter/etc that are 'alt right, alt lite, etc' are all useful, and help to spread the message to normies who are sick of (((politically correct rhetoric))).

ANYONE who goes out of their way to destroy these voices (pointing out the truth in their history is necessary, IE: lauren southern being blacked and working for rebel media in the past, Emily youcis having been blacked and being a massive degenerate in the past, Gavin the fucking closet homo mcginnus, because it lets those who are closer to the red pill know who the useful idiots are vs people like Murdoch Murdoch, etc.) is 100% a leftypol shill working to destroy any kind of race realism/white nationalist movement.

Remember, your enemy wears a familiar mask and knows how to hide in your ranks, and has done so increasingly since trump became president; they fear us now, and rightfully so. Find their true markings to eliminate their influence!

>No one over the age of 18, whose mentally stable, takes her seriously.

Oh, well. If this manic bulldykelet says so, it must be true, guys. Shim is posting with a fascism flag and everything

Did you watch this kino? Is it good? Downloaded it yesterday, haven't gotten to it yet

lol lefty fags ITT
holy shit you losers are bad at this.