Wikileaks emails show CNN/NBC/WP worked with DNC to influence election

>New wikileaks show CNN, NBC, and Washington Post colluded with the DNC and Clinton campaign to influence election in Democrats favor
>Journalists worked side by side with DNC staffers and Clinton campaign staffers to craft anti-Trump articles, anti-Republican questions for interviews with Republicans like Cruz, Bush, and Trump, and focused efforts on bringing down Trump and Cruz with help from John Podesta, DNC staffers, and more.. emails prove it all.

This is it boys. This is the final nail in the coffin.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wikileaks-emails-show-cnn-nbc-washingtonpost-worked-with-DNC-Clinton-influence-election.html

>screenshots and links to hacked and released emails in link

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZcSld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lock em up

Why try so hard and so little at the same time?

Which law did they violate, OP?

That's a rhetorical question, there's no law against political parties or newspapers being shitty. Also wikileaks is so full of shit I don't understand how you still listen to them. They publish forgeries all the time, and as soon as someone points it out they delete it from their website and pretend it never happened, lol.

>hurr durr 10 years of publishing truf

^
^
(
Y
O
U
)
>citation needed

Nothing illegal but if we've learned anything from the 2016 election is that nothing is genuine anymore. Not even the news.

Archive it, twat.

bump

we already knew this, before the election was even over.

Look up the time they published forged letters allegedly written by senator Tom Carper. They got called on it then they were like "Oh what letters, we didn't publish that, we only publish the truth!"

Poor tumprards nobody likes you sheeple

>They publish forgeries all the time
proofs?

subverting the election process via fake/misleading news certainly is treason.

Sssssleeeeep Goyimmmm

This makes me proud, the news media was in collusion, they deployed paid troll mercenaries to the web, they wasted BILLIONS, and still God Emperor triumphed!! Fuck them all!!

Cite the law, then.

>certainly is treason.
no. it is free speech moron.

funding, training and supplying arms to ISIS is treason.

>and as soon as someone points it out they delete it from their website and pretend it never happened

How clever, his statement protects him from have to prove it.

Its not that they violated he law, its that they espouse that they are "neutral" news organizations when they are in reality a wing of the DNC. So they lie to everyone and use their resources to sway people to their agenda.

Bump. MSM on suicide watch.

Lol we all have eyes, we don't need wikileak to tell us that, just turn on tv.

>implying I'm not using text2braille and a 3D printer

Stop spamming your shitty website you cunt

uh.................no shit?

They all rigged polls, primaries, and everything.

We already knew this.
Remember when CNN gave the debate questions to debbie wassermen-schultz?

Nobody cares.

Wikileaks wasted people's times during the election, and that bait and switch media announcement during the campaign (to sell a book! Lol) was the final nail in the coffin.

The reason the extradition order on assuage was withdrawn is becuase the gov knows wikileaks has become irrelevant to everyone except the most diehard conspiracy nut jobs.

Go back to /X/

>Describing literally every news company on the planet, even 'alternative' ones

Mkay.

No, there is proof for it because the FBI got involved lol. Wikileaks published it, then took it down without ever admitting that they had done it. This is how they operate, because they are not supplying you with the truth alone, they're supplying you with some truth, in between which lies are hidden.

Day of the rope is coming, be prepared you bonified arse licker

probably true, but fake and gay nonetheless

AmeriBro, NordBro's blunter, archiving American cousin.

Name one time this has ever happened.

>spotted the leftist

Because it was a total waste of time to find out she lost a dozen phones with classified intel and even nuclear codes on them, let people without security clearance handle classified intel, was bribed and took money from other governments to buy access to the state department and even illegally helped finance her campaign, stole money frmo charities like that $50 million that was meant for Haiti but they never got, had the guy who leaked all of this shit murdered, then topped it all off on her illegal server with "I SAID I WAS SORRY! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? THAT BLACK GUY COLIN POWELL TOLD ME TO DO IT!"

All of this info was available when the leaks first dropped and are what got Brazille fired and DWS promoted/moved. The public just doesn't seem to care even though, when taken with everything else on the DNC, the public should be calling for lynchings.

What specific law or laws did they violate?

Is this supposed to be surprising at all. It was so BLANTANLY FUCKING OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE... Well besides libshits.

The media has successfully numbed the public to think that this is all par for the course and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

Explain how Trump got more than 2x the airtime if this is true

Their only God is money. Trump brings the bacon.

So are you saying Russia didn't break any laws either? :^)

ANDDDDD..... you silly bitches just outed yourselves as summer fags.

if you were actually here during the press confrences during the campaign, the one were we all waiting hours for Julian to make his 'breaking announcement'.. and then it was just to promote a book you would have known what happened on Sup Forums

literally 3 threads maxed out with worldwide anons pissed off at having their time wasted.

How much are they paying (You)?

But if they were getting money from the Clinton Campaign then why would they want to get money by milking Trump

When?

THIS WILL BE THE END OF CNN

LE EPIN FROGS xD

graphic missing from this important thread ...
the fourth estate is a failure in the country

first off, the press is SUPPOSED to act as a check against government tyranny in the interests of THE PEOPLE
second, me thinks the press protests too much when the POTUS calls them out for being #fakenews

Too obvious, faggot. Work on it.

REMOVE MSM

Lol that Russia narrative is falling apart way before the mid-terms.

I luv it.

Any child with half a brain knows how to find the topic lists for sharblue faggit.

The fact Assange wasted out time isnt on the list.

I was actually here during the election, where were you bitch?

First off, nice reddit spacing, ShareBlueNigger.
Second, you make $75 a week working for pedophiles.

Not even surprised to be honest

wow, they're not all jews.
Can someone mark the jews on here? I'm not good with jew names.

Lock them up

>politicaloutsource
>PLEASE DISABLE YOUR ADBLOCKER GIVE ME SHECKELS
>hyperbolic post promoting literally months-old shit everyone knows about

politicaloutsource is run by some kike hoping to cash in on Sup Forums's low-IQ contingent. Don't fall for it, and report these threads for advertising.

Remember when a wikileak thread would get more than 50 posts in it?

low energy. sad.

nothing will happen again, we all already knew this.

Is there a legitimate source for this information you worthless faggot?

It's not illegal, but it should absolutely disgrace these networks. Anyone who believes they are reliable sources of information or impartial should be castrated so that their 60 iq genes cannot spread.

I looked it up. Wikileaks didn't publish the fake document, just articles saying they were investigating them.

All Wikileaks emails are DKIM verified as 100% factually true as to what was sent.

Imagine being this guy
lol

THIS

this is fucking old news being regurgitated by some kike trying to get clicks to his blog

Well

>but, but
>muh Russsia!

Not very good bait. Nice try though. Here's your (You)

>Durrrrbut not technically illegal!!

Haven't you guys been complaining about the rights position on alleged unproven collision with the same argument?

Yes, you have.

Just

You would be surprised how many people still think they are credible.

BUMPING
also michael moore sticks his wittle peepee into wittle boys. hjes like a priest, but a faggot too

bumping with important parallel thread

Shills trying to link Seth Rich with Russian lawyer to derail Seth Rich investigation

Beware of Jack Burkham

how has nobody archived this paywalling sack of crap website

archive.is/ZcSld

archive.is/ZcSld

archive.is/ZcSld

But it was all negative. At that is what they intended.
CNN: Look at this bigot trying to save your jobs from third world refugee children!
Common people: I would like to have job

low energy shilling today

This, no wonder why they're all so mad. Not only did they expose the political / media / deep state machine COMPLETELY but they also revealed they are all child molesting freaks who want us normal Americans dead, too.

I think they should all hang after swift treason trials. I've started to bully the media on the street, too (twice already) telling them we know and that they'd better report the truth or the people will start to punish them.

Legally the media can report anything they want to report, they can lie all the want to as well.

Yet if their they cross the line of slander and defamation of character then they can be sued, or if their reports cause a riot or injury, they can be prosecuted for creating that situation.

News corporations have no obligation to report the truth. They are private entities, private business which the masses have been cultured into believing are trustworthy.